Describe the last dream you recall having. Alter/omit personally revealing details if you wish, of course

Describe the last dream you recall having. Alter/omit personally revealing details if you wish, of course.

My friend getting really pissed off at me because I was hitting on him. I can't really remember much more than that.

Literally had this last night.
I'm at a pool swimming in some competition. I'm up against a really hot chick and want to impress her. Next thing I know I'm in a book shop about to have sex with my cousin.
Can someone analyse this please?

I stole the VW Golf from my best friends stepfather. Crashed it, that's all i remember

Just vague dreams where things are missing and I notice them missing. Probably because of my girlfriend's suicide a few days ago.

>Hanging out with some homeless christians in a squat.
>They tell me a rumor that if you try to burn a bible, it won't burn, but God will put a curse upon your head.
>Okay, try it.
>It deflects fire!
>Suddenly my vision goes rainbow sherbert.
>Walk around, objects melt into view and things are disappearing and reappearing in random places.
>Look into a mirror but it takes 3 seconds for my image to flicker in.
>Realize i've been damned, hide in bed to avoid demons.
>But i can't close my eyes anymore.

you can't remember how you did in the competition? I'm going to diagnose classical inadequacy fears.

fear of fucking up holds you back. eat your almonds.

Sorry to hear that dude :(

That you dream about religion makes me think you were raised in a religious household, or that religion has played some kind of role in your life.

From last night
I was getting dommed by a furry trap shota when I woke up I felt disgusted with myself

() Yep, i've been feeling especially religious and guilty lately.

Please watch 'Samsara'. 2011 unnarrated documentary. I'm not religious, but I found that to be an interesting watch, and it made me think about the role of spirituality in the modern world.

Sure, thanks for the suggestion.

Had a dream a while ago where i saw a classmate dancing in the rain, i talked a bit rudely to her and she shows me her tits and after i walk away for a minute we're suddenly in my bedroom fucking. I feel like there's gotta be something more to it, I usually only have vivid dreams when they're important.

last night
>be discussing with my cousin at home
>he threatens me with a scissor
>I tell him please to stop, i don't want to hurt him
>he starts cutting my hand i push him
>he falls into a chair and broke his neck
>I go out for a walk, thinking what to do
>when i return home my mother arrives and i try to explain what happened but the corpse isn't here
>there is only blood in the floor and the wound in my hand
>she thinks I'm crazy and cleans the blood
>I explain her what happened again and she goes into shock, she only say: Dad
>I wake up
worst dream for a while

Just hoping I can get over the loss.

>in dream
>be trump
>with a hot blonde
>negotiating something with a russian man who was with a nigger slut
>she always kept talking in between
>when meeting was over
>whispered "fuking nigger" and left
> she whispered i will fucking kill you but i didnt care and left
>after reaching at our hotel room i spanked that blondy's ass
>she started stripping
>thought i will no longer be a virgin
>when she got in the position and saw her vagina for the first time i was so hard that my dick was reaching the room where that nigger bitch was sitting
>when i tried to fuck her i realised she had a dick and i was trying to fuck her in the dickhole
>i woke up
>HARD

Had this one two nights ago
>get home after a long day of work
>old man in my house, tells me he's in trouble and needs to get money to pay back someone
>he asks to borrow my truck, I say sure
>he comes back with wads of cash his hands, tells me to start counting, he'll be back
>not nearly enough cash
>he comes back with about fifty cell phones, tells me to price them, and he'll be back
wat
>I realize these are all $300+ phones, but still not enough
>he comes back with a box of pokemon cards, tells me to sort them
>friend comes into my room and tells me he's going camping, wants to count his food rations
>no, I'm counting things, not a chance
>he continues to do so, until I'm extremely frustrated
>give him a rare Typhlosion card so he'll leave
>wake up

I hope the old guy had enough money

>Flying a plane from the passenger seat, with no visibility.
>Drunk family members laughing, saying I got this, and
>I was doing barrel roll after barrel roll, and landed on a very narrow one way road.
>It was blocked, and I couldn't turn the plane around.

>get a old volvo for birthday, it's trashed inside though
>laundry, old food, a bunch of junk. My car irl is clean, so this pisses me off
>go over to friends house
>somehow someone steps on my guitar, snaps the neck. I leave angrily
>go to a tobacco store and immediately smell pot
>guy behind the counter whispers something under his breath while getting my cigarettes
>I'm about to leave, he says "so you don't want to try the roots, then?"
>I say "okay, I've had a bad day, give me some"
>a lady walks out of nowhere, hands me a bowl of branches and tells me to enjoy
>They taste like chalk, hardly get them down
>walk out of the tobacco store, see an acquaintance from middle school, decide to hang out in parking lot
>suddenly, a bunch of people from middle school are in the parking lot, all talking about roots
>I tell them they aren't working, I'm not high and they tasted gross
>They look at me like I'm crazy for not liking them
>a limo pulls up, two old ladies step out, followed by a few very large dogs, all wearing people clothes
>I look at one of the dogs and say "aww, that's cute, you put sunglasses on your dog"
>realize it isn't a dog, it's a deformed child
>turn 360 degrees and get in my volvo
>immediately wake up feeling ashamed for calling their kid a dog

10/10 twist

i can't remember my dreams. you know when schizophrenic people has visual hallucinations? my dreams are like that

i was at mike's place in hawthorn

he offered me an envelope the size of a paperback book, full of grey powder, labelled "stripper's speed"

"it smells like sweat and cheap perfume," he told me.

this
I rarely,RARELY dream and whenever I do it's some weird shit,i've had some extremely weird long dreams,some were terrifying,others were weird and terrifying. Once I wake up,i forget within minutes,but I do remember how terrifying they were.