Well USA????

well USA????

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html
youtube.com/watch?v=go2Ntc9tqZ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proto suicide bomber

>syrians revolting and everything soon goes to shit
>"uh muh USA did this to us so they have to accept us in their cunt huh huh"

uk has their hands dirty too

Nice cherry-picking, most refugees are grown adult men not innocent little girls

Down with the U.S.A!

Well what?

this is fucking sad ;_;

This! Think of how many future lives we save from her terrorist children, who will have been conceived from rape btw!

Truly God is on our side.

the girl in OP's webm is probably still alive, unlike pic rel

Wtf I hate laws and borders now

new phone who dis

Yes, and ?

>I'm incable of critical thinking
>I need other people, specially the ones from shitholes on the internet, to tell me what to think !

Who cares?

Who are you quoting?

greentexting is used for other things than just quoting newfriend :)

It's not about refugees you moron, but Jewmerica killing people left and right in the Middle East.

This is so heart-breaking.

We (the world) should embargo Americriminals until they scrap their fleet.

>she doesn't even know her name
how?

>Iran never fought with Iraq
>Iran isn't fighting in Syria
>Iran isn't directly involved in Yemen

Into the garbage you go.

maybe muslims should stop being muslims and we wouldn't have this issue

They are both subhumans and deserve to die desu. In their own shithole that is.

It says ATTACKED you illiterate expat

From my point view so are you

Nah, even if they somehow managed to become patricians(atheists) they are still genetically inferior.

everyone who defends American involvement in the Middle East deserves to be raped by Somalis

you're the only one who's genetically inferior

t. edgy fat anti-social autistic nerd who lives in the mother's basement

>literally no evidence

To be honest I relish in the death and pain of these filthy animals. Pure joy.

Iran never attacked Iraq?
Iran never attacked 'rebels' in Syria?
No bombing was involved?

lrn2English you illiterate refugee trash.

*autistic screeching*

Glad see those Serb butthurt investments are still paying off. 1999 best year of my life

>Lower IQ
>Fucking their cousins
>not genetically inferior
Ok

Even Atheist scholar Christopher Hitchens defended the Iraq war.

>richest country in the world for several decades
>still a shithole

Was it autism ?

>yfw he posts the stealth fighter pic

According to Sennels, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred. In Pakistan, the numbers approach 70%. Even in England, more than half of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins, and in Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

Cousin marriage is very common

>still no evidence

Happy chimp?

*autistic screeching intensifies*

Still no evidence of them being genetically inferior

>Iran never attacked Iraq?
no. counterattacking someone in self-defense does not constitute aggression

>Iran never attacked """rebels""" in Syria?
Iran intervened on behest of the UN recognized Syrian government, this is 100% legal, and it doesn't constitute aggression either.

I swear to god, expats to East Asia are serial dullards

I just want this fucking shit to end...
Just fucking end it.

See

>literally being born from cousinaguity
>literally being what we joke about American rednecks are

>mfw Serbs didn't kill ONE pilot

nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html
>cousins get married
>their third child, a girl, was born with spinal muscular atrophy, a crippling and usually fatal disease that was carried in the genes of both parents. Their fourth, sixth and seventh children were also born with the disorder.

Many such cases!

I thought they killed Owen Wilson's copilot.

See

Still not evidence of such population being genetically inferior

>ignoring the third point

Refugee intellectuals lmao

Happy now chimp?

>These proofs prove nothing

See

>Poland 1980-81

See

How does being "inbred" justify killing someone for sheer fun? Not a single war in the Middle East has brought more stability, only the opposite.

Jewmericans are rabid dogs that need to be put down.

Yeah, that's really sad. What do you propose? How are the logistics of relocating that many people going to work?

Well it benefits Americans and the west so that's reason enough I guess.

I'm sorry about this guy, not all brazilians are like that. He's probably a favela nigger who voted for Dilma and will vote for Lula

It's a made up list

>Jewmericans are rabid dogs that need to be put down.
Who's up to the task?

Inbreeding would take several thousands if not milllions of years to have a substancial negative impact on the genome of said population

>What do you propose?

Scrap American blue water navy.

>soulless korean
stop the presses

See

Nah

That won't happen any sooner than Russia scrapping its nukes. Do you have any non-meme answers?

*intercontinental range blocks your path*

See

apologize americans!

See

*waits you out*
youtube.com/watch?v=go2Ntc9tqZ8

>Jewmericans are rabid dogs that need to be put down.
t. Country most likely to be destroying civilization 44 BC-1945

*butthurt autistic screeching*

>Widespread inbreeding in Saudi Arabia has produced several genetic disorders, Saudi public health officials said, including the blood diseases of thalassemia, a potentially fatal hemoglobin deficiency, and sickle cell anemia. Spinal muscular atrophy and diabetes are also common, especially in the regions with the longest traditions of marriage between relatives. Dr. Sakati said she had also found links between inbreeding and deafness and muteness.

Seriously macaco, stop now.

*increases the defense budget*

>sandniggers revolt
>sandniggers die
Who cares?

>slave labour capital of the world taking about souls

if the MAN would let a 20 year old university student adopt children, i would take all of them

No u. Apologize for having nearly the same land mass as us (and arguably more resources) and not being a global power. It's every other country's fault for not being more powerful and more benevolent than us.

Inbreeding does not make a population genetically inferior
It makes a population genetically less diverse
It can happen to any population
Saying that x population is genetically inferior is a mistake, there's no human population that is genetically inferior to another to begin with

ugh sorry

Thanks. I forgive hue. :)

if the dad to the girl 12 blocks away dies why should you have to take in the rest of the entire family into your house

wtf i dont like mudslimes

I don't think relocating people is going to work. Plenty of other people from that country who are living there who are in worse conditions than the girl in the webm.

I think what should happen is (if the bombing is going to stop) is to rebuild its infrastructure. Foreign aid helps, but there needs to be a domestic force as well. Workers co-ops, rebuilding hospitals, community projects etc.

mass immigration isn't going to help, especially when terrorists sneak in with the refugees.

I've recently joined amnesty international, and hopefully I can come up with a more nuanced solution.

Explain please

>''Saudi Arabia is a living genetics laboratory,'' said the executive director of the Prince Salman Center for Disability Research, Dr. Stephen R. Schroeder, an American geneticist who has been doing research in Saudi Arabia for the last year. ''Here you can look at 10 families to study genetic disorders, where you would need 10,000 families to study disorders in the United States.''
>population rife with genetic disorders

OOK OOK EEK!

(You)
What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

I don't think that you understand what the term "genetically inferior" means
I can tell you that is not what you think

Well life is terrible for everyone. It's awful, no matter what you do you suffer and you die
There is nothing in this world

I don't feel sorry for her at all because eventually we all lose all of our close ones then we die. This little girl in her later life she's going to get many times raped, beaten, and humiliated, before dying horribly too. Welp. That is life

99% of people have shit pointless lives like this and it has always been like this and it will be this way forever

It's completely pointless to have emotions about it she is just another animal walking blindly to her death
If there is a god he is probably looking at her and saying "i don't care" there probably isn't and there probably isn't an afterlife either, this girl will vanish forever and no one will remember she ever existed, it will be as if she never was, just like the billions of little girls like her in the past and in the future

That's life
Whatever
I feel too sorry for myself to feel sorry for her

Are you inbred?

shit way of thinking delete this comment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_bottleneck

Haven't read it so I don't know if anthing in there is incorrect but it could give you a small idea of what being less diverse genetically means
Also keep in mind that using the term genetically inferior for any human population is a istake simply because our species is recent when it comes to time

See

t. Felix Alf Cohen

Stop avoiding the question and answer it

Problem with this is that it is about an act of god wiping out most of a population and random mutations happening to save the species or it goes into extinction. In Arab muslim countries we haven't seen a decrease but a sharp increase in population with over 90% of marriages being between first cousins which after a a generation is bad.

Tbh it's a mistake for an americlap to ask that for almost anyone in this site
Statistics are on my side on this one