Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik...

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

bump

add me niakstar49

no faggot.

Ktkrazy87

Shy but a slut

ok cunt

Bump for interest.

slow day so might take a while, rip.

Any convos to share? Or any of them replying?

easier to share etc on kik itself

happyknuckle

send me pls

bump

more?

Bimp

Kik allanSTEELE send some shit to my buddy

More?

Dubs demands more

Show us this 8" dick of yours

message me on kik and i'll show you

jujuj

Opie, I waould like you to message my girl but I don't have Kik myself.

Got an email address I can send her name to?

Send it to [email protected]

"8 inches"

Send it to tzed76

>[email protected]

Emailed you bud

anyone have saved conversations?

trying to get the ones from sexting girlfriends/wives. those are the hottest, and most fun.

none stored from the past?

Yeah, We need proof of success

New phone and I didn't save the shit sadly

bump

meow.victoria

Did you get any from ayygurlll or whoever that youngish athletic girl who was posted in a bra was?

kik or snapchat?

dont die on me

I did see it but didn't save it bc didn't want to be v&, I think that might have been her tho she gets super mad if you bring it up

What the hell? Did not save... you have to share for us to share names.

dead thread

one more bump for good measure

trips calls for another boomp

Fake af

What's fake about it then faggot?

Are you saying the pic isn't of her or the pic itself is shopped? It doesn't look shopped to me, probably just good angle work.

Try Brightest_Day1, she doesnt like dick pics right off the bat, but she loves talking about past games of truth or dare.

Catfish

I'm not her if that's what you're saying. How you gonna call catfish on me when every post in these threads is like "this girl likes to talk about this really specific thing to complete strangers online" when in reality the real girls just expand their block lists.

I meant the account dumbass
>how fucking slow are you

okay and what makes you think the account is a catfish? I'm honestly curious because I've met her irl

Posted here too often and profile pic hardly ever changes if at all girls love attention but most can't take that much especially from most of the degenerates who spam them

I think I've posted her like 3 or 4 times in the past week. Not all girls change their social media pictures everyday. Plus I used to post her old user here back in like March/April of 2016 so I wouldn't be surprised if she just instantly blocks 99% of the usual suspects from here so then she wouldn't get anything from them.

Post a convo with live pic or post any pics of her you have

Synyster_Baka is my sister send to her lmao tell her Papi sent u

I'm personally probably on her block list lol but if any of these autists can keep the dick pics away I'm sure they can get her to take a live pic. She's pretty friendly so. and yeah ill post some more of her from her other accounts that's just my favourite photo because of booty

Send to theblackrosedragon

Nudes?

Maybe but I don't have any besides that butt pic above.

disgusting af
fucking hipsterhippies

to each their own

Who wants the kik of this girl

just post it

Sorry but I just feel pedoish plus she's a good conversationalist if you're interesting and not a fun person to be mean to I guess idk

Karmluv

Snapchat: smtrogdor

Post wins

(780) 233-

Send him here.

Fuck you, dinky

She responds. Dont have much in terms of slutty but still.

Good conversationalist? Blocked me instantly and all I did was send a picture my penis

she's a cunt

Kek proof? She's super nice to me