Is there any hope for this board?

is there any hope for this board?

once Sup Forums is finally gone the board may revert to the good ol days of shitposting, memes, and Sup Forumscore

>yeah lets talk about the same ol entry level albums we've talked about for the last 8 yrs
kys newfag

That post is so fucking true
The only constant on Sup Forums has been /metal/ or just metal posters in general who have been here when it started and will be there when it ends.

That St. Vincent thread asking why all the misogynistic hate got pruned before I even got a chance to post. That could be because there already is a Annie thread but I doubt it.
There needs to be a clean up quick.

>Accuses another poster of being a newfag
>"kys"

I've given up. On top of being full of shitposting, it's also remarkably boring if you've been here for a few years or more and don't stick to a general. I don't know how people have been here since the beginning, it would drive me insane.

The more you complain about Sup Forums, the more they're gonna try to piss you off. If you weren't retarded you'd get used to the casual racism that has existed on Sup Forums well before Sup Forums became a thing and sage/report/ignore any obvious off topic bait posts.

kys

>I've given up.
>Except I haven't because I'm still here and posting

Where did I say I would quit coming here?

more than the casual racism it's the overall attitude and buzzword shitposting. I'm pretty damn used to seeing nigger jokes but Sup Forumstards make it no fun to argue with them or shitpost back. there's an art to shitposting that many lack

casual racism isn't:
>muh joos
>muh I can't get laid so it's white genocide fuck women

The problem is every single post about anything other than the albums that are coming out in 7 hours

Sup Forums isn't really elitist anymore, and instead just follows reddit/p4k/fantango trends.
Tbh, this place was better with tripfags

We still have tripfags and they're all insufferable attention whores

like who?
all of them stopped posting

why? what happened?

Lack of moderation is problem, and thats due to mu's lack of members.

Moderation on Sup Forums is based on how populated a board is, its sad really but nobody wants to talk about music on this website based on the population stats.

i don't mind them. their presence builds a nominal sense of community in this shithole

Found OPs chart

>nobody wants to talk about music on this website
I'm sure that's the reason why people avoid Sup Forums

Better that than other Drake or Weezer thread ffs

one of my bro bros has similar lit taste and I trust him on that. I guess you're both pretty /lit/ patrish

actually, that's exactly what casual racism is

bump

>everyone just bitches and spouts memes
>no one actually posts better content

This is why Sup Forums has a problem.

no u

There is no hope for Sup Forums in general.