GRIMES GENERAL

General about astro-changeling ⭐ music producer / songwriter / director / illustrator / singer Claire Boucher

Be nice to Grimezsz, that's it edition

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BR-Je4RhP53/?taken-by=trashique2
youtube.com/watch?v=quZx6ksrUDA
uproxx.com/music/charli-xcx-number-1-angel-mixtape-stream/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome#Signs_and_symptoms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grimes doesn't deserve a general

Grimes fucking sucks

Grimes looks like a fucking goblin

Fine, I'll bite. Why did your mommy take away your Xbox THIS time?

See

>mediocre music
>mediocre waifu

when will this shit end?

When spergs like you stop listening to music with the help of a waifuability meter.

bump

Why is Grimes great? What is essential Grimes? If I want to get into it, which albums should I start with, and is there any albums I shouldn't listen to until later? Anything new and exciting happening with Grimes? Any upcoming shows or festivals or whatever? And do you really need a trip for this?

If you just say "grime thread go! pls be nice" you're not going to get a lot of replies.

Follow the chart. Look for the thing that sounds most palatable to you to listen to first. Then try other releases if you're still interested. Her music tends to complement music/genres postiviely that you are already familiar with.

>Anything new and exciting happening with Grimes?
instagram.com/p/BR-Je4RhP53/?taken-by=trashique2
Your guess is as good as mine desu.

i wish she was chubbery
she needs to eat a food to go big

>what did he mean by this

Cool. Listening to Visions now.

IT

Hmm, perky.

P U F F Y
U
F
F
Y

MA MA

Grimes is okay. Not terrible but certainly not great. Artsy synthpop acts are a dike a dozen.

Lol nice Freudian slip.
Care to name some similar (to you) artists?

Grimes looks like she smells horrid and is hairy all over. No thanks. Probably boring as fuck in bed too.

you people acting like your obsessive fandom belongs on the same tier as people who actually at least try to take music seriously as a hobby is insulting to us

please leave forever

dude, what? I seriously can't make out what you are saying.

I'm listening to Grimes for the first time now (only like fourth track into Art Angels).

I don't understand the hate. Pretty catchy.

Grimes hatred is a meme. She's a hugely talented indie (as in truly independent) who actually managed to avoid selling out when she went commercial. Ergo a LARGE part of the misdirected hatred she gets from pretentious pools of people like /mu. People with her kind of talent normally only ever manage to get true mainstream success if they play the establishment's game - which she pointedly doesn't do.

I want to be her slave.

it's not my problem that you're retarded

fuck off

* She's a hugely talented indie (as in truly independent) artist...

Didn't she get snippy with Sup Forums and other people sexualizing her on the internet?
I seem to recall people here not taking that very well.

they started posting and quickly deleting private pictures of her

ha

>Didn't she get snippy with Sup Forums and other people sexualizing her on the internet?
Pretty sure you're thinking of Lauren Mayberry of CHVRCHES.

Grimes did have a bit of a public freakout over how both Internet internet message boards (presumably including /mu) members of the professional music press were treating her like meat after she first started making headway in the popular scene, but she's publicly stated that she's grown out of taking that sort of thing too seriously anymore.

have you noticed she doesn't follow many of her montreal friends on twitter? but most of them follow her

>you people acting like your obsessive fandom belongs on the same tier as people who actually at least try to take music seriously as a hobby is insulting to us
That sentence makes no sense. You're the retarded one because you wrote it. You should lodge a bullet through your temple, you waste of space.

i wish we were friends with her

>Anything new and exciting happening with Grimes?
Grimes' latest release - her first official producer track for another artist:
youtube.com/watch?v=quZx6ksrUDA

Imo expect to see more of these kinds of production projects of hers start to crop up in the near future.

>The mixtape takes Charli’s well-tread blend of Jock Jams and bubblegum pop and runs it through PC Music’s internet-based aesthetic. The result is a bit like Grimes without Claire Boucher’s distinct vocals and art-damaged lyrics. It’s Art Angels with a lower killer/filler ratio. But then again, that’s not fair to Charli. This is just a stop-gap mixtape, and few pop albums measure up to Angels.
uproxx.com/music/charli-xcx-number-1-angel-mixtape-stream/

it makes perfect sense, and I'm not going to spoonfeed anything to you. Go back to 5th grade and learn the basic reading comprehension skills that your extra-chromosome impaired brain was unable to comprehend. And while we're on the topic of recommending suicide to people I think you could probably use a healthy dose too, but please do be sure to murder both your parents first just to make sure they dont create any more of your kind, also they just deserve a fitting punishment for bringing you into the world and disgracing our entire species with your wretched existence.

>i fucked this guy

no u

irony died at least two years ago senpai, find a new niche or grow a pair

no, i mean: (You)

i used to like her more

her music is shit but i want to fuck her so much

In which case, you're on the wrong board.

no i think this is where you would read that

mmmmmmmmm oh my god mama mia i just want soo badly to bust a big soapy stream of cum in Grimes hair i bet she wouldnt even try to brush it out

no she'd probably just let it dry in her hair

mmmmmmm little Grimes walking around with my cum in her hair

i love you Grimes no one makes me bust big soapy nuts like you

*mwah* hope ur doing well

You're telling me to back to the 5th grade?

>you people is insulting to us
work on your grammar, kid.

ho lee fu**

grimes is a dike

that's the joke, retard

who is that?

d`Eon

BTFO

i hope our grimey is sleeping well

Does she still live in Canada or is she like all the other idiot celebrities who just move to America?

>that's the joke
user, I was graciously giving you the benefit of the doubt.

What about the answer to my question?

Geidi Primes>Halfaxa>>>Visions>>>>>Art Angels

Darkbloom?

say what you will but living in LA is obviously better

im bored

you're also a faggot

>Canada
>NOT in America
>what did he mean by this
Lol I bet you're "American".

I'll do it this way
Geidi Primes 7.5/10
Halfaxa 7/10
Darkbloom 6.5/10
Visions 5/10
Art Angels 4/10

Mate, I've lived in LA. It's fucking shit.

I am American. What is your point? Canada is not America.

my dog is a female i dont think that nakes me a faget hurrhurr

you're retarded AND a faggot

kek

so? what if i want to be those things

then go back to tumblr where you belong

i never thought id hate her

Actually, I change my mind
Darkbloom 7/10
Geidi Primes 6.5/10
Visions 5/10
Halfaxa 5/10
Art Angels 3.5/10

>I want to be a retarded faggot

>PUFFY
Yes?

i wonder how often she thinks about suicide, or if she does something awful and then thinks about it after to make herself feel better

does pride mean anything to you at all?

>I'm a prideful retarded faggot
I'm literally going to burst

Is that a trap?

that's a girl, you blinded son of shit

prove it

what kind of proof are you looking for?

taste testing

why hate? Just filter her...

i wont be filtering her when she's gone

I listen to her songs every day!

she's so weird...

#rekt

what's wrong with her face?

oldest trick in the book

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome#Signs_and_symptoms

mean

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth

suck a pen15

nothing

disagree

It's perfect!

>you people acting like...is insulting to us
it's proper grammar lmao

user...

oh look a new thread to filter

it literally is

"acting like" is the subject of the sentence, and it is singular, not "you people"

if you continue to insist it isn't I'm just going to have to reiterate that you're retarded and belong in a special education classroom with downy 12 year olds

>complains about grammar
>"You're telling me to back to"
L M A O
M
A
O