Hey Sup Forums, could I mix MDMA with water based lube and get her high while we fuck?

Hey Sup Forums, could I mix MDMA with water based lube and get her high while we fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do it for science

dont put lube in your bloodstream it might kill you man. use clean sterile water

do it bref it works

Hitler did it

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

pretty sure this would work but you would high aswell

Being a mucous membrane, the vagina should absorb the MDMA. I don't know if it would metabolize fast enough to get her rolling while you fuck, because I'm not very familiar with the specific drug

as long as the drugs can get into her bloodstream youre good to go. thats why buttchugging works

ok Im stupid, thought you meant to shoot lube with mdma ...

Have you ever tasted that shit?
It's not really healthy for mucous membrane, just eat that shit.

It'll work better for her, but yes. You should put some up your ass. Best MDMA high and you hit that male g-spot. Win win.

Potentially yes, but unless that lube is in her pussy or ass for 40 ish minutes she isn't going to be high while you're fucking.

Theoretically, sure. But, remember that there's no telling how much is gonna actually get absorbed by her rectum. You're basically taking a crapshoot- she might absorb enough to get high, or she might not get enough, or possibly even too much leading into an overdose. Not the most well controlled dosing.

Also drugging someone without their consent is a heavy felony. Plus the sex factor, could be looking at rape charges even if it was consented

Probably not a good idea but it would work for sure no way to control dose no way to know how much she will absorb it usually takes half hour or so to kick off so unless u straight fucking for hours which maybe you will be if u on MDMA starting off but i dunno fam just ask her if she wants to do some MDMA with u or something

how about you just take the mdma before you fuck? or if you want to try something different take the mdma put it in a wet paper towel and shove it up her ass. the problem with your idea is that the vagina doesnt really absorb much. eating it gets it absorbed in the stomach, suppository gets it absorbed in the through the colon which grabs water and any left over nutrients. so no i would not try this since it could lead to infection, irritation of the vagina and most likely a waste of your drugs.

>take the MDMA before you fuck?
Get a loaf of this vanilla faggot

just use DMSO instead of water

load* although loaf works too I guess.

It'll make her vagina feel warm and stuff but won't really get her rolling. A waste of MDMA if you ask me.

this seems like a pretty big waste of mdma to me
just convince her to take it; spin her some bs about how you tested it with a testing kit and you know it's safe yada yada.

word of warning though; since I assume you're also going to be rolling. I hooked up with my ex while we were both seriously out of it on mdma and I'm pretty sure I nearly had a goddamn heart attack lol. also it can be pretty hard to cum when you're rolling

Worst pill I've ever tasted is my antidepressant, I vomited trying to chew it. A friend even said it's the worst pill he's ever tasted (he is pretty degenerate)

you fellas won't believe what people do here in dublin
put some in a cigarette rolling paper, scrunch it up, twist the top then swallow it

A waste of MDMA just convince her to take it better and easier.

Parachuting is pretty normal

we call it "bombing" here. i dunno, it always seemed pretty degenerate to me. thank you for enlightening me

Yeah it's called different things depending on where you are. I think it's degenerate if you're not able to get quality shit

then i guess it is degenerate cos you certainly can't get quality shit in this city lmao

Yeah. Darknet is like the only way to get anything good unless you know the right people

> her rectum. You're basically taking a crapshoot-
>dat zozzle...