Be me

>be me
>have long distance gf
>in love
>pay £400 to come be with her over Christmas
>value every second as I'll be leaving in a few days and probably won't be back until summer
>want to go out on loads of dates and play guitar hero and other gay shit
>she's been playing the mother fucking sims all day today and yesterday
>actually had to go to the bathroom and cry with fury
>strongly considering breaking up with her over this

So, Sup Forums, what's the angriest you've been over Christmas?

talk to her about it instead of bottling it up like a fucking girl

Wrong board, /r9k/

Yes. Break up. No love to be found there, you can do better.

You already broke up.She knows, you don't.

underage, b&

Yeah, dude, fucking talk to her.

>playing sims

DUMP
U
M
P

also, post her nudes here as payback

See You need to have open comunications with your gf on what you want to do, and your feelings. Although try to time it right.

Don't break up. If she likes vidya, and not just mobile, you have a keeper.

sneak up behind her and start fingering her
what are you waiting for spend time with her

i know im going to be called a newfag but i dont get this.Sims? the game? why would you end a relationship over a game.?

When newfags try to act cool

Talking with words doesn't work with women. You need to look at her actions instead. I'd say it's clear in this situation.

Beacause she was playing it when she should have been spending time sucking his dick before he left

You're in a relationship with a Gamer, you casual faux gamer wannabe.

Men and Women Gamers are the same, and they never change. Trust me.

It's not the game, it's the fact that she can play the sims any time, but there's only 2 weeks we can spend together, and she's choosing the sims, I've sunk a lot of money into visiting her and she doesn't give a shit, that's what hurts

I would kill to have a gf like yours OP FUCK YOU STUPID NORMIE

ohhhh shit i thought he was talking about before going to her

...what?
That's not how relationships work. Things can be lost in interpretation of actions. You need to have verbal communication to get anything done.

I dunno. Give her head while she's playing? She might return the favor, I don't fucking know.

Who says that she dopesnt care? What proof do you have of this?

Literally walk over to her playing the sims right now, start rubbing her shoulders, unzip your pants and stand her up. Giggle/make sexy talk, start fucking. Female gamers want the same things men gamers want.

just use some chloroform it's not that hard op

Give her a toot on the titty to let her know what's up.

"Honk honk, no more Sims!"

Says:

>Or The Sims or me?!

>Give her head while she's playing
Beta as fuck. She ignores you and you try to lick her puss like some sad puppy? If she still cared about OP she'd be all over him. I'm betting she's gaming on purpose, she prolly can't wait for OP to fuck off again. Also a LDR is not a real relationship.

SHES A GAMER

SHES NOT A TYPICAL FEMALE

What's with you "alpha" wannabes giving awkward betas advice on shit you don't understand?

OP, don't leave her. Join her in playing games, or try to fuck her while playing the sims.

Playing video games doesn't magically make people different

Doesn't matter, she's an ungrateful bitch. Even you would give your bf some attention even if you're a neet gamer. Agreed OP should prolly be more assertive but that's a whole different issue.

More assertive in what way?

Ask if she wants to go do something together, I mean yeah you can try just complaining but then you look like a bitch. She's probably already sick of the socializing, I know I can't deal with my missus for extended periods of time without getting sick of it and wanting to go play vidya.

Yes, it really kinda does. Here, here is a short list of TYPES of people in life

Outdoors people
Sporty/Athletic people
Cinema nutters
Animal freaks
and then there are Gamers

Gamers don't want to leave their system, they don't want to go be outside and in the Sunlight sweating. They don't want do the same social things the other groups do. They like shut-ins who form an almost parasitic-like relationship for selfish reasons.

When you identify yourself as a Gamer, you're telling people that you're not into the same social norms or actively participate in social situations other groups do.

They never change.

Be more sociable in real life so he doesn't have to resort to paying 400 bux just for some girl who has her own life.

Go back to tumblr you dumb cow. You know nothing about how it is to be a man in a relationship. All you heard is FEMEL GAMUR and you're going off on a tirade as if it was you that OP's talking about. Stop being triggered and get some empathy you self-centric special snowflake socially awkward self diagnosed mental illness cunt

Yeah but there's also a difference between being a shut-in who is on a computer 24/7 and someone who binge plays stuff on occasion.

>she's an ungrateful bitch

If you're OP you should just break it off with her now and leave. That's the most pathetic, insecure, man child hurt feeling shit I've heard so far in 2017.

what a needy child you are.

You should go join the outdoors people once in a while m8

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

NNEWWWFAGGGGG. This is the random board dumbshit.

That only counts if your identity is a "gamer". I mean i'm a 100% hardcore competetive gamer but I never talk gaming with anyone but childhood friends, plus I have a dozen other hobbies

I'm not OP

You're just introverted

... or you could just play games for fin without being a cringy faggot about it.

You are probably one of those homos who brags about posting on Sup Forums irl

fun*

>you dumb cow
>Stop being triggered and get some empathy you self-centric special snowflake socially awkward self diagnosed mental illness cunt
>Stop being triggered
>triggerd
OK lol I'm the triggered one

>You know nothing about how it is to be a man in a relationship. All you heard is FEMEL GAMUR and you're going off on a tirade as if it was you that OP's talking about.

OP is asking for advice, and all he/she is getting is angry responses and shit tier advice from jaded, MGTOW losers.

This
I'm a shut in who plays vidya gaemu but I still do shit other than that.

Play something with her or ask if she wants to go out somewhere you autistic faggot.

Also this
You're the woman in this situation. Talk it out instead of crying in the bathroom like a faggot.

she wanted you to come up behind her, grope her tits, whisper something smooth in her ear,and begin the no pants dance.

She's not attracted anymore.

Don't out yourself, it'll just cause more shit.

Almost check'd

No thanks

k dr.phil
Then you're not a Gamer. You're just a dirty casual gamer.

Says the moron who thought a chick who plays the sims is a hardcore gamer

>implying Sims isnt Hardcore
>implying that a Gamer who prefers to play vidya than to be romantic isnt hardcare

You're the type of idiot that goes on cam sites and tips women 10000000 bitcoins because they have a zelda tattoo, aren't you?

Women who play videogames aren't special. They aren't automatically keepers. They're fucking people who play videogames. It's completely normal you autistic permavirgin.

>Long distance gf

Whats the point?

Worse, it's a tumblerina who identifies as a gamer-kin.

>Women who play videogames aren't special.
I never said they were Special, but female gamers are just like male gamers...socially awkward and betas. They are both the same, just one had a peepee and the other a vagina. I've said/implied this several times now. Keep up.

>They aren't automatically keepers.
No gamer should be a keeper unless youre a gamer too

>They're fucking people who play videogames.
yepp I already addressed this

> It's completely normal you autistic permavirgin.

can you tell my future since you know so much about me?

There is no such thing as gamer girl. They do it to seek attention from losers.

That's why men should stay away from "gamer" girls.

lolwat

That's such bullshit...very awkward beta girls have been playing video games since the atari...

I don't even have a tumblr lol

>gamer-kin
wut

You're once again confusing introverts with gamers. Gamers can be introverts, but you can also play games without being introverted. There are introverted males and females, and people who play games of both genders. They are not mutually exclusive.

>can you tell my future since you know so much about me?

based on your posts, we all can.

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol

No, you just don't understand Gamer culture. If you play vidya casually for maybe a couple hours a day, then you're a Casual Gamer. If you play for 8+hours per day, you're a true awkward shut in Gamer.

Therefore they shouldn't date.

No.

>LOLHURDURR WAT A ZINGAR GUIS xd

make more assumptions you jaded mgtow losers who hate all women because some girl out of your league shot you down

You can binge play games for days on end on breaks and not be completely introverted though.

>assumptions
I fuck three chicks on the reg and they're all happy. Mgtow is for losers who can't get laid.

Stop generalizing :^)

my gf plays sims too.
Yet she have no clue on how to use a controller and what's so special about wasd

How old are you OP. Just pull up a chair and sit next to her while getting a bit physical.

"Bingeing [x]" is some new millennial snowflake shit you casuals circle-jerk with to make yourselves feel included

>make more assumptions you jaded mgtow losers who hate all women

nice b8

Nah.

>I fuck three chicks on the reg

pic related friendo

Go read yourself some TheRedPill you fucking pansy faggot.

she wants a throbbing cock in her hand, too bad you dont have 1

that sure showed me

It's true, got them off tinder. What I'm saying is that's it's retarded that OP just spent 400 bux on a set of blue balls when you can get laid for the price of two glasses of wine

he/she obviously looking for an emotionally involved relationship, not just sex...like some ooga booga caveman cunt

>i know it did

Looks like it's turning out great too.

>tfw

because thats like trying to take in a crack whore and change her by putting the nat geo channel on and make her a wife

Gamer for Gamer, Whites for Whites etc.

Agreed, OP should just settle for another faggot.

it's your fault for having a "long distance girlfriend"

Give us more backstory OP. How long range is it?

My advice is that long-range is never worth it, so I'd say unless this is the girl you want to marry in the future dump her

This

holy shit you sound like a woman

I've been married for 7 years and I've never seen someone as clueless about women and people in general than you.

Except maybe this guy.

i am a woman lol

>Doesn't even know anything about the girl
>she plays the sims so I would kill for

Kys

That's true, but the last bit is bullshit. OP should break up because this isn't working out, but I've been in a wildly successful one for three years. It works if you know what you're doing.

you have a penpal and a sad life, not a girlfriend.

Does she set up a cam so you can watch her get fucked or does she pretend she's not getting dick?

You need physical contact for a proper relationship douche. Fapping to a screen is not real sex.

rekt