Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjwmOlLPvCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=hjwmOlLPvCE

Kek

cringe

So the Doom one is actually good?

get help

pretty sure this would be worse than being found out as a pedo or something.

you people are fuckin sick

Hello new friend, I keep this one around just for folks like you.

Warms my heart to see a fluffy thread on my day off

freaks

Whats with all the faggots?

seek psychiatric help

you're all closet murderers or some shit

get help

I think this is the most autistic thing Sup Forums has ever come up with.

freaks

This is Sup Forums, psychiatric help is null and void

>copout to justify acting like a freak

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol

You're treating this like reddit. Sup Forums is where people act how they are. The only reason to deny anyone that privilage is when they try to remove that right. Thats why everyone hates mlp and furries, both sent the mods into a frenzy B&ing anyone who dissagreed with them. with the furfags, Sup Forums-day happened, and most oldfags went on an exodus to 7chan, and with bronies /mlp/ was created and they kept their degeneracy to themselves.

tl;dr on Sup Forums anything goes.

Fuck outta my bread

What kind of mental gymnastics are those bro? There's some shit that's too much for Sup Forums. This is one of those things. They need to go to /trash/ like the rest of the rejected rejects.

It's just chocobro, he lurks for this shit and furry threads.

We get you have an extensive fap folder mate, but do you anything actually interesting to share?

Dont fucking group furries and fluffies together, fluffy never did anything to harm Sup Forums, unlike the furfags

Can you fucking hear yourself speak?

So what the fuck is up with these threads? Are you all a bunch of butt hurt faggots that can't get over your My Little Pony hate?!
Your idiots needs to get the fuck over it.

You are aware that /trash/ is for Sup Forums tier threads that showed up on other boards. Also, Sup Forums is random, no rules to posters, but also no rules to moderators. Sup Forums is governed by the rule of "if it harms the board, it fucks off" and that worked throught the lifespan of Sup Forums, until the furfag mods got pissed that we raided and took down wikifur

When's the last time you visited that board faggot? It's been commandeered. Losers like the ones here, belong there