How stringent is the background check at Target? Yesterday's thread inspired me to apply for a job there

How stringent is the background check at Target? Yesterday's thread inspired me to apply for a job there.

What'd you do to not be able to pass a fucking target check

Almost non-existent, like most retail jobs. I'm not even sure they did a reference check. They'll piss check you first though. Good thing is that after that they won't again unless they suspect something. Just pour it on during the interview, embellish a bit on the resume/application, and you're in.

Do they watch you pee? I don't want Target to know I have a small dick.

jerk off before you go piss test. Dont piss after your jerk off. When you piss in cup the cum in the pipes will end up in cup. The protein level in the urine (from the jizz) will mask opiates.

They record it.

Is this a serious question?
You'd have to be an active criminal with a warrant on your ass to NOT land you a job at target.

Dress up as a women, but make sure they can tell your a man and tell them your trans. They'll hire you on the spot.

Why? So they have proof?

What was so cool about yesterdays post.

Apparently, Target employees get mad pussy.

what if you have a vagina

Gangbang creampie before instead.

good plan thanks user

I worked there for 5 months, I never was drug tested.

Were you knee-deep in gash?

I got a few honeys, ya boi ain't gonna lie.

I was denied for hot checks I wrote ten years prior.

I wasn't being serious

kek
nigger crime, are you a nigger?

My boyfriend worked at target for 2 years and it was TERRIBLE. They held him after he was scheduled every single day without paying over-time. He'd be scheduled to leave at 10 and they'd hold him until 2 AM or later.
Don't do it bro.

Whats the story? Totally curious now

your boyfriend was a faggot then with no ounce of dignity, it's ILLEGAL as shit for an employer to hold you after your scheduled hours, and i cant imagine they physically restrained him there.

fuck what did he do?
I was flow team.

Maybe he was working extra hours to pay for your needy ass. Ungrateful cunt.

Her bf was banging after hours, he just lied to her. Don't be an idiot, a large company like that would of course pay out overtime... if he were actually working late.

yeah either that or is, in fact, one of those pussies who thinks he needs to listen to his managers regardless of how ridiculous their requests are.

>inb4 banging the managers

Gahahahahahahahaha. Are you Target PR?

Pay role is paid out from cooperate, time is usually a digital punch in and out, thusly there is almost no way for you to work more then 40 hours a week without OT while working for a Target, Walmart, ect.