twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because of a black president.

/thread

Too much rock in your diet.

We didn't let it happen.

We made it happen.

cry brainwashed libtards

No one buys the lies of Hillary.

>"I admit freely enough that, by careful breeding, supervision of environment and education, extending over many generations, it might be possible to make an appreciable improvement in the stock of the American Negro, for example, but I must maintain that this enterprise would be a ridiculous waste of energy, for there is a high-caste white stock ready at hand, and it is inconceivable that the Negro stock, however carefully it might be nurtured, could ever even remotely approach it. The educated Negro of today is a failure, not because he meets insuperable difficulties in life, but because he is a Negro. He is, in brief, a low-caste man, to the manner born, and he will remain inert and inefficient until fifty generations of him have lived in civilization. And even then, the superior white race will be fifty generations ahead of him." - H. L. Mencken
Wtf I hate Trump and love Mencken now

Because there was no alternative. Hillary would've meant the death of the USA.

>How did we let this happen Sup Forums?

Stupid people are allowed to vote.

Because liberalism is a complete and utter failure that had made every single area unfortunate enough to embrace it much, much worse, and Trump came along and wasn't affected by their ultimate weapon (political correctness) in the slightest.

On top of that, the liberals nominated the worst presidential candidate in American history, the walking definition of corruption who has American blood on her hands, and who stated her desire to continue Obamas "progress".

Because we wanted to get rid of the cancer like the Muslims and corrupt career politicians.
youtube.com/watch?v=oyZDVA2bG0w
youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0
youtube.com/watch?v=TAWXEud3h_o
youtube.com/watch?v=guXBTgAxhIw
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0&feature=youtu.be

We are better off than when bush left office, I call that progress

Hilary Clinton:

>went to coal mining state West Virginia
>said "coal miners are going to lose their jobs. I'm going to put the coal industry out of business".
>coal mining states, traditionally blue, turned red, costing her the election
>liberals blame Russia

If you measure progress by how many people you kick out of the country and how many Muslims you can kill in 8 years, then yeah, we progressed. He definitely excelled at that.

Unlike you cunts, we didn't want our country to turn in to the EU or Britain. Go kill yourselves your cancer.

Except we aren't.

Real life exists outside of Huffington post talking points

It's people like you that need to be raped and killed by your fucking Muslim saviors.

by being too tollerant and letting the left idiots fuck everything up

you think.

Woah man, you just going to pretend Trump didn't say pussy in 2004?

>tfw all of these liberal tears are so delicious
>tfw they're all extra salty because of the butthurt
>tfw the extra salt dehydrates you even more
>tfw it just causes you to drink more delicious liberal tears to quench your thirst

Talk about a vicious circle. It's just as well there's a steady supply.

Let it happen???
We encouraged it,faggot

Kek made it happen. Praise him

"because my worldview was spoonfed to me by the media and college professors, I have no logical or reasonable argument to back it up. Therefore, my only option is to call people racist, bigoted, or any other word from my insult bank. I am liberal." - translation

>Because liberalism is a complete and utter failure
Chicago, the liberal utopia

It's pretty simple really. People looked at Europe and how "progressives" ruined everything for them. They did have, imo, a good thing going. Then they noticed they wanted to do the same here and so they decided, nope, not going to that.

There you have it.

Is that what Facebook told you?
Lel gtfo fag,you're too young to remember Bush.

>Because liberalism is a complete and utter failure

Without liberalism you would be working 7 days a week, 12 hours a day. You would have left school after 4th grade. You'd probably die young because modern medicine is the work of the devil.

The real issue with America is that the knuckle dragging, backwards, white trash, christian fundie part of it, profits from all the achievements of the progressive part while at the same time condemning them.
America should split up. Within the decade the Redneck part would be living like Romania gypsies.

That isn't a scandal, that's being alpha as fuck you cuck

Yep. Lets change the way we calculate unemployment so the numbers look better. Yep I fixed unemployment.

>We are better off than when bush left office,
Race relations are set back by 50 years under Obama presidency.

Not him but loling at you for believing that the social liberalism we had in the early 1900's was anything like the social liberalism of 2011 on.

Holy shit dude have you ever heard of a joke

And with the guidance of liberalism we would be like the EU and Britain. Personally I'd rather not be like them.

>It's people like you that need to be raped and killed by your fucking Muslim saviors.

You call for people to get raped and murdered while at the same time calling Muslims savages. I would like to paint a red dot on your forehead and place you in front of a mirror to see what happens.

"I attribute everything good to me and my constituency, and everything bad to 'the other people'. I'm still in college and have accomplished nothing in my life. I own nothing and am responsible for nothing or nobody. I have no idea how real life works, I only know what I've been told by spiteful, malcontent professors who have taken too many drugs." - translation

I'll rephrase it for user:

Because liberalism has become a complete and utter failure because it was highjacked by "progressive" ideologues.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap-leak-cf

>Without liberalism you would be working 7 days a week, 12 hours a day

Actually those were originally brought in under Hitler's rule in Germany. Germany was the first country to have an 8 hour working day, 5 days a week and an hourly wage. What you going to tell me next, that Operation Paperclip never happened and America alone was responsible for the atomic bomb and rocket science? My sides are literally in fucking orbit.

>we didn't want our country to turn in to the EU

Nigger your country is the final form of the EU. People from all over Europe mixed together without any individual culture. Go fuck yourself.

Because enough people thought it would be funny to see Liberal tears, and decided that was more important to them than the future of our country.

Wtf I hate educated people now

welfare queens votes democrats!!!

>Wearing the American flag on your ass

That is what I call flag desecration.

For the powerful class will choose two courses of action, both of them safe for itself, and then give the democracy the gratification of taking one course or the other. The lord will take two things so much alike that he would not mind choosing from them blindfold – and then for a great jest he will allow the slaves to choose.
– G. K. Chesterton, "Voter and Two Voices", A Miscellany of Men (1912)

what "liberal" policies in particular are you referring to as failures. AKA is this just a bullshit talking point or do you actually have something to say?

>Without liberalism you would be working 7 days a week, 12 hours a day.
But this is what coastal elites believe we need to do to accomplish anything

Identity politics and SJWism is destroying social liberalism.

how can america be great if people die. trump will make them immortal /s

I don't know why we are even still discussing this anymore.

Not op
But why do we even discuss gender identity, micro aggressions, or safe spaces. Political correctness had a major impact on this election

>we would be like the EU and Britain

The European Union isn't a country, you retarded shit. It's a union of sovereign nation. Very much unlike the US which is a Union of states which have given up their sovereignty. And again, the USA are what the EU will hopefully never become.

I voted for him purely for the entertainment value. The next four years are going to so much fun.

>Everyone who voted for Trump is a poor farmer or a racist
>Everyone who voted for Hillary is an elitist cuck

You guys drive me nuts.

Stop shaming people who disagree with your political opinion and trying to represent them as a monolith. It's a really shitty thing to do and makes you seem unintelligent and further divides people.

SJWism is a cancer for sure, but it hardly qualifies as a "policy".

>calls someone a retarded shit
>writes retarded shit
Welcome, 2017.

Newton's law,
Equal and opposite reaction.

We had 8 years of Clinton (smooth talker), then 8 years of Bush (a simpleton), followed by 8 years of Obama (smooth talker), and now we get 8 Years of Trump (idiot)

what i don't understand is why any of you are pretending either of these candidates are actually good at all. The two-party system is ruining our country. Trump and Clinton were both terrible choices for different reasons.

Ya'll should be at Sup Forums

We didn't let it happen. we made it happen

steamdigitalgift.com/7ae1Pxw

Tell me how injecting more weapons into an already violent environment will reduce violence?

These things are a cancer for sure, but their source is mainly the media, colleges, and the internet, I don't see any elected officials pushing legislation related to this crap, so how do they qualify as "failed Liberal Policies"?

We didn't just let it happen. We made it happen

But it has become policy
Obama won't say radical Islam
Dems are wasting political capital on bathroom fights and gender pay gaps( sorry but when you do the whole math I don't believe it is real) instead of working on economic policy or better health care

See

>Political correctness had a major impact on this election

No it did not. You imbeciles are just looking for an excuse to be ignorant cunts toward others. Btw, all while running to your right-wing hug boxes like as soon as some dyke posts a video on YouTube that hurts your man-feelings.

We didn't just let it happen. We made it happen

So what is the other side offering that is better?

Sup Forums is too 1 sided already

point is, policies went out the window and where replaced with accusations of racism, bigotry and misogyny to anyone that dared step out of line. You literally had a woman representing liberals who spent some of her time attacking internet memes and calling Americans "deplorable" as people propped her on a stick so she wouldn't fall. She got on stage and talked about ideologies such as feminism as something positive and talked down to those who didn't agree. She championed BLM a couple times and even put it, along with feminism, on her website for a time. Like the user said, Identity Politics and Social Justice where part of her game plan.

That's how we ended up with a rich orange asshole who did nothing but not take the shit being slung his way. He had nothing but Hillary's own garbage to work with and it worked.

In short, policies did not matter in the least this time around. Liberalism, it's name, got high jacked by Critical Race Theory, Feminist Theory and other form of so called "Social Justice". The ideologues ruined the name.

All you can do now is exclude those fools publicly and build it back up.

can someone explain to me HOW it happened, how in the name of all that is sacred to any faith was he treated as a legitimate candidate by anyone, he's a fucking walking parody

It absolutely did. This election was about culture more than anything else.

Not all Muslims are like this though, there is a legitimate claim that many people of the Muslim faith from countries that are home to a rather strict interpretation of Islam are unfit for integration into western society.

This is not because they are Muslim but because their culture that they were raised with instilled them with principals that in the west we find rather abhorrent.

Any culture that thinks it is OK to
>rape and beat women
>hold salves
>murder homosexuals
>murder innocents in the name of a religion
>have sex with children

will never integrate well with the west.

We need to fight radical Islam governments and groups and stop using rhetoric that targets a religion as a monolith.

I see a lot of people hating on Trump and I feel it's unwarranted. So, OP or anyone really.......why do you prefer Hillary Clinton. Go ahead and give me a few things about her you like :)

Let what happen, an insanely successful person get put in charge?

>but he's racist, my overlords told me

You're clueless.. go ahead believing what you like, but you're wrong.

What in the actual fuck?

Every single solitary thing Barack Obama did was based on identity politics, diversity and inclusion and had absolutely nothing to do with the welfare of the American worker.

>Not all Muslims are like this though

Why is it that if you criticize something, someone faggot has to chime in with "they aren't all like that" even though zero people are claiming they are all like that?

The New York Times unveils its new motto:
All the news that's fake we print.

>No alternative
Bitch have you heard of 3rd parties before?

Literally everything..

I don't like her anymore, personally I would have preferred to see a Sanders/Supreme ticket (either way arround)

...were there any anywhere near respectable other Republican candidates?

>third party
>demands recount in favor of major party
Sounds more like an ancillary party.

I can tell you that it for sure has.

The anti-christian, anti-straight and anti-white identity politics of the left polarized the altright. At the same time it was pushing away classic liberal thinkers who could see through the bullshit virtue signaling and lies of MSM.

And there was the altright, saying all of the shit that people 3-4 years ago thought was crazy actually turned out to be TRUE and the actual motivation of some in the far and even moderate left.

The anti-white sentiment of the left gave the altright legitimacy and is the the reason they are growing today.

whoa man, you just going to pretend Bill Clinton didn't stick cigars in Monica's pussy in 1998?

a lot of people do think that though. this is definitely the rhetoric being pushed by the media, and this fuels conservative government.

Say what you want but trump cares about jobs.
Heath care is fucked now(both sides are idiots on it)
College debt, you go you should pay yourself
Legal immigration matters, no reason sneaking across a line makes you a citizen in country

Good democrats should be fighting for better taxation, rich people quit paying into social security after 120,000(tax break in my book)
And companies like GE don't pay taxes at all

And both sides need to make schools better

Nope, Donald Trump cucked em all and made them look retarded.
You still want Bernie after he let Hillary steal his spot and didn't say a word?

Why are black people so angry all the time, Whites invented everything useful in the world and we had a black president somebody's gotta stand up for whites.

and then smoke them

We wanted this and the republic made it so.

Reminder that the United States is a REPUBLIC not a "democracy" so your butthurt doesn't matter.

Because increasing legal gun ownership decreases crime.