Can someone Arab explain why Memri TV is a meme factory? What is Memri TV's purpose?

Can someone Arab explain why Memri TV is a meme factory? What is Memri TV's purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrieBhaGgHM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Nasiruddin_al-Albani
youtube.com/watch?v=wlWXq64BYdk
memri.org/tv/egyptian-historian-ahmad-sarhan-egyptians-not-columbus-discovered-america-archival
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CiuWyFTFqek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

An israeli website that translates arab media to english so they can expose the arabs to thier western allies

It's Jewish. They specifically translate extreme/funny TV shows to make Arabs look bad

>What is Memri TV's purpose?
To provide good memes

How dare you question Memeri TV's agenda!

It's not an Arab channel, it is run by (((someone else))) who likes to make fun of Arabs and portray them as backward, uncivilised loons.

WAT

> Arabs are portrayed as being Arabs
What's the problem?

portray them accurately, then?

Memri tanslations are not bad but they fucked up in this case . the durka just meant philosophers

I'm sure there is some creative license but there are legitimately insane things that get said by religious people everywhere so it's probably not far off

post more memeri

The "making muslims look bad" agenda is overstated. While some of the translation is questionable and the shows they translate not the highest of quality, pretty much all of the screenshots are just taken out of context.

Why do you know this? Are you watching all those Islamic TV sermons or something?

here

He knows this by not being an ignorant fuck.

Well, I'm not saying that I don't believe him.

T.b.h. if anyone needs murder its that little fucker Jerry

Mercilessly tortured Tom for just trying to do his job, ratted him out, and even turned the house and dog against them. Mouse executions when?

Sorry, I reacted like that because from my perspective it was like someone asking "but hey, why do everyone hate that German Chancellor with a mustache so much ?"

>hating on JerryBro
May the wrath of Allah strike down every new born in your family. Tom just can't handle the bantz.

Translation is correct but they claim to "bridge the gap between East and West" (those sneaky kikes) but then cherrypick from shows that aren't known at all by the population

i watched the video ( not the memri one ) . its kinda viral on arab youtube

alot of the shows and tv stations are actually pretty popular . like this

This one is real lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=TrieBhaGgHM

RIP Farfour... You're in Jannah now, mashallah.

it was teh joos all along

memeri tv is the best

I've always been curious about this one.

Did someone edit the 'Albanian' part in or does he actually hate Albanians? If so, for what reason?

there is arabic childrens tv too

kek

I don't know about this one
I know al-rahma has somewhat big audience, but if you go around asking the local population in the street about the channel, chances are most of them wouldn't have heard of it, so it's not represntive or fair

In the full video, they are actually disproving of anal jihad.

The guy in op is shia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Nasiruddin_al-Albani

that cheikh is pretty famous tho , memri also translated some aljazzera shit and some popular channels in egypt and lebanon

lmao
please tell me this is fake

It's true but it's taken out of context
He meant that he loves his home (egypt) so much that he would never leave it

its not .

Jerry deserves the sword tbqh.

This is the best one

playwriting was a primitive art in those days

This is gold.

>arab youtube

We wuz cartunists an shiiett!

>argentienian comprehension
by viral on arab youtube , i mean it was popular for the arab users of youtube

we wuz tom and jerrys

This is the first time i've seen this. Pure fucking comedy gold.

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

What is "anal jihad"?

you have to go

a method of dealing with hotheads

It's run by Jews.

so say youtube then
who the fuck does that

actually it's jihadies being permitted to buttsex each-other while lonely in the desert

youtube.com/watch?v=wlWXq64BYdk

Arabs have their own internet culture on YouTube and Twitter. Just like black Americans on Twitter and Indians on Facebook.

Interesting.

>Arabs have their own internet culture on YouTube

this applies to virtually every country, who the fuck even says "the spanish youtube" or "the british youtube".
it was weird.

why are you so upset about it

fuck off newfag, we've always said it like that

I'm not upset, I didn't insult/attack anyone even once, but the arab did, even though what he said was weird and I was right to be slightly confused..

It is an Israeli site that tries to make Arabs look bad
memri.org/tv/egyptian-historian-ahmad-sarhan-egyptians-not-columbus-discovered-america-archival

>the arab did
no he didn't unless I'm missing something he just said philospher would have been a better translation than man of logic.
anyway I've heard people on here talk about spanish youtube as if it was a "thing"

This video got popular and everyone was making fun of him, same goes for , but memri tries to say that its a norm for arabs to think sumerians invented airplanes or that the sun rotates around the earth, even though every one in social media was making fun of them.

Arabosphere then

Wait, is this shit for real? I thought it was some parody.

Oh man I am loving this one

He doesn't want Iran to be nuclear

can someone replace "Omar Ibn Al-Khattab" with "OP"?
that would be fucking amazing

It's funnier in motion
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CiuWyFTFqek

Remember to donate to MEMRI so they can keep translating videos

1 shekel has been deposited to your account

this thread, hahaha

I, for one, agree with the respected scholar.

Were they really fighting because of Saddam or is it Memri TV making you guys look bad?

It's not a fucking TV station. It's an israeli group that simply translates different arabic TV shows

based Yousuf

Yes
There's also a poltical show called الاتجاه المعاكس where theres a lot of episodes end up in the guests beating up each other
Though this isn't really an islamic thing, it's an arab temper thing

>this entire thread

>Yes
Yes, what?

>profanity