/éire/

Willie ed.

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/business/economy/irish-upbeat-on-economy-and-eu-despite-brexit-and-trump-1.2990936
youtube.com/watch?v=iijKLHCQw5o
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/state-to-recognise-ethnicity-of-travellers-35490366.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for unneeded infighting

I'd go to your pub Luxlad.

He only serves holy wine.

thanks but I'd probably drink it all by myself

irishtimes.com/business/economy/irish-upbeat-on-economy-and-eu-despite-brexit-and-trump-1.2990936

>majority of people support non-EU migration
Fucking nigger lovers.

Jessica had two babies, hope her smoking didn't fuck them up.
Dad has arthritis in his knee, hope it doesn't affect his work.

>not being a pioneer
I'm disappointed in you.

Quality OC, Luxembro.

You see nobody thinks about skin colour but you lad, you are the real nigger lover

Oh shit.

>nobody
It's a slim majority and falls within the margin of error for the survey, it's about 50-50.
>you are the real nigger lover
I'd love to lynch a few of you fuckers, aye.

Don't care

But I'm not black

Is Shouty lad still here? He kinda made a mess of the last thread.

You're not fucking Irish either

Who's shouty?

well there is this odd festivity we have here when we brun crosses on the 1st march to celebrate the end of winter , I bet you could incorporate your plans in this festivity

>burning a cross
you filthy protestant fuckers

can't help it

talking about festivities was st patricks day in February or is it in march , when I was in the U.S they already/still sold the stuff to celebrate

March, though I haven't gone out for it in years. Might have to sneak out for a sly pint and fingerblast a heure in the toilets this year though.

>fingering girls
Absolute waste of time lad. Just shag her

>Dublin and its suburbs are reported to be the site of the largest number of daily Irish speakers, with 14,229 persons speaking Irish daily, representing 18 per cent of all daily speakers

gabh mo leithsceal?

>having intercourse before marriage
ummm degenerate much?

Think I'll end it here, thread's not fast enough to keep it enjoyable. I leave you on this note of what God does to faggots.

>Dublin and its suburbs
Ahhh ye mean Leinster

youtube.com/watch?v=iijKLHCQw5o

Fucking disgusting

do you call TG4 "tee gee four" or "tee gee ceathair"?

the answer WILL determine precisely what level of Irishness you're on

wonder who the sample was
it says only 13% think the economy will suffer from brexit

>first one gets cancer
>second one offs himself
/Ċatholic/

I've heard it spoken on the bus once by an ole fella, there's quite a few Gaeilgoirí around in my uni. Never gotten around to talking to them though, might ask them to set up regular/weekly classes so I can give it a better go.

Ceathair.

>/Ċatholic/
But none of them continued to live happily for the rest of their lives as a priest?

>Similar to other EU countries, however, Irish citizens were less enthusiastic about immigrants from outside the EU with only 57 per cent maintaining a positive view, albeit this was 20 points about the EU average.
it really depends on the kind of questions they asked them, where they asked them + they don't give the actual questions asked or a link to the survey itself so we can find out how it was conducted

take all this into account along with the fact that it's the Irish Times and people are afraid of being considered racist (the above being something that would certainly get you labeled as such depending on your answer), only 57% is bredy gud

Will ye be getting the ashes tomorrow boys?

I haven't in years but I think I might.

no
the church is so weak willed these days, why should I bother supporting it

Yes I am, teehee

yer mammy'll be getting your ashes from the crematory after I heem the holy spirit out of you

So you're protesting the Catholic church?

i wouldn't call it a protest but there seems to be a lot of contradictions in what they do these days. They won't stand up for themselves anymore
I'd blame the rabid leftists that constantly attack the church but they shot themselves in the foot with all the pedo priest scandals.
Find it hard to still have any sympathy for them

>cross burning
it was KKK tier and it was in pale netherlands

nah
will be having the pancakes though

>a lot of contradictions in what they do these days.
Well more than there used to be.
>I'd blame the rabid leftists that constantly attack the church
True
>but they shot themselves in the foot with all the pedo priest scandals.
They were always at that, the climate changed so that people were willing to believe it was happening, conspiracy of silence etc.

independent.ie/irish-news/politics/state-to-recognise-ethnicity-of-travellers-35490366.html
Anyone else relieved we'll be recognised as a different ethnicity to these fucks?

>travellers are an ethnicity
>irish isn't an ethnicity
would love to snap every left wingers neck

be a crime to kick them about now

Was before they're mentioned specifically in the anti-discrimination act
In fairness you'd probably be kicking the crap out of them in self defence anyways
Jesus, you're right, with that Vietnamese girl going on about being Irish and it not being ethnicity... FUCK!

>Anyone else relieved we'll be recognised as a different ethnicity to these fucks?
No. Now they can play the "Racism!" card with legal backing? They're only gonna get more brazen.

>Jesus, you're right, with that Vietnamese girl going on about being Irish and it not being ethnicity... FUCK!
You're only now realising that Leftists are the most hypocritical people on the planet?

Anyone ever considered doing, or already done, one of these genetic tests people seem to be doing these days?
Would be nice to know if I am 99.99% Irish or 100%.

>Anyone ever considered doing, or already done, one of these genetic tests people seem to be doing these days?
>giving your DNA to a third party
That's just asking for trouble down the line.

They're shams mostly

For whatever reason I got Levantine fraction percentages despite being overwhelmingly Western European/Isles in terms of percentages

i took two
r8

>Vietnamese girl going on about being Irish and it not being ethnicity
Were they arguing it wasn't an ethnicity, or that being Irish (culturally) isn't necessary tied to ethnicity?

>asking for trouble
Ya that would be one of the concerns I'd have with it.
Still seems interesting though.

>No. Now they can play the "Racism!" card with legal backing?
Like I said in previous post they already had special attention in the anti-discrimination act, but it'll be funny to hear "is dis cos I is traveller?"
>You're only now realising that Leftists are the most hypocritical people on the planet?
Known that for years, I'm more sickened the hypocrisy of what is & isn't ethic identity and how it gets stolen from majority groups, if you told lefties that you knew an ethnic group having there culture removed and abused for defending it they'd go mental until they realised it was a majority group.
People need to learn the difference between cultural identity and ethnicity I guess
Still relieved to not be associated to them anymore.

>shams
Possible I suppose.

>not 100% Irish pure bred
Did you know about your Balkan/Finnish ancestry before?

I have a Welsh surname and my granny had a Danish one so I'm a bit tempted. Probably wouldn't be that interesting though.

What trouble? Are they going to clone me?

>finnish
leave

>but it'll be funny to hear "is dis cos I is traveller?"
But they were already doing that, but expect accompanying accusations of racism to become more common now. Furthermore, being officially recognised as an ethnicity may come with further legal and economic benefits. Pavee Point will probably get increased funding.

>ethnic identity
in the eyes of the left, you only have an ethnic identity if you are the minority in any given scenario.

>What trouble? Are they going to clone me?
Maybe not, but what would happen if your DNA was to turn up at a crime scene some day in the future?

You won't be 100% everyone's ancestors got raped by some invader eventually, but yes I have been curious apart from this though giving a fake name might help.
Too tired to go back and read though that shit storm, hopefully she was claiming cultural identity, kind of makes sense, Irish mother grown up since before she can remember in Ireland and in Irish schools all through her life.

Bit expensive as well I suppose.
Having two foreign names could lead to some interesting results though.

>reposts
Running out of Poi pics?

>what would happen if your DNA was to turn up at a crime scene some day in the future?
Think that's a bit over paranoid. What are they going to do? Sprinkle a jar of my DNA over a dead body?

Well, hypothetically speaking, what if you committed a crime and wanted to get away with it? If DNA evidence was found at the crime scene and your DNA exists with a third party, you're chances of being caught are non-zero.

I have 86 at the moment.
Will try and vary them a bit more.

DNA is also held in the US, I believe.
So wouldn't necessarily be available here?

That's silly, they'd still find your DNA, and it'd be pretty easy to tell if it was local you or some dork from the other side of the island

>I have 86 at the moment.
I'm sitting on 151. I don't even remember where I got most of them because I've never actively sought out Poi pics.

>they'd still find your DNA
How?

>151
Do you have that many for a lot of other ships?

As long as a flake of your dead skin finds it's way onto the crime scene you can be found out

You'd have to be incredibly sterilized and in a pressure suit if you didn't want any chance of your DNA at the crime scene

>Do you have that many for a lot of other ships?
Kaga, Iowa, Nagato, Musashi, Kongou, Bismarck, and Graf are all 300+. I also have more of Shiggy than Poi.

Most of my pics come from when I used to hang out in the Kantai Collection threads over on Sup Forums right up until they were sorta banned.

And not cum in the corpse which is always the most difficult part for me

>As long as a flake of your dead skin finds it's way onto the crime scene you can be found out
That's not my point though. Of course they are bound to find your DNA at the crime scene. But if they have no known sample of your DNA to compare it to and no reason to suspect you, you're in the clear. It's not like they can put a dead skin flake into a machine and it tells you who that DNA belongs to.

>It's not like they can put a dead skin flake into a machine and it tells you who that DNA belongs to

As a matter of interest how do you sort your images?
Do you just chuck them in a named folder immediately after you get them?
Previously, over the years, I just left everything build up in my downloads folder. Getting better though.

All you anime paedos are shaming this great country. The boys of '16 would've taken ye out back and shot ye all. Filthy Godless cretins

>this great country
>flag

>As a matter of interest how do you sort your images?
A folder for the source anime, and subfolders within for individual characters. I then I just have a general reaction pic folder for stuff from random shows and manga for which I don't have a folder.

It's simple but it works. If I was a bit better at naming/tagging my images it would be a lot more efficient though.

>All you anime paedos are shaming this great country.
Shaming the UK? Brilliant!

>abandoning your northern brethren
Jackeen
>France
State of you and your post you autistic wee virgin

>brethren
You're a separate country and a disgusting people. No reunification until you're all wiped out.

I am a representative of the general headquarter staff of Republican Action Against Anime, the RAAA. I don't see any merit in discussing individuals as targets. So if I was to say that the people who legislate for the anime shitposting in /éire/ know well that they all remain targets. And I'm sure that Mr. Frogweeb when he goes down upon his knees with a mirror checking underneath his car in the morning, remembers the terror she inflicted on /éire/. Our strategy is that through the effective use of shitposting warfare, and through continually maintaining an effective fighting force, we will eventually sap the political will of the weeb shitposters to remain in /éire/.

t. Ollie Fitzgerald from Trinity College
If you ever left the pale you'd be heemed for even suggesting such nonsense

revises:
I am a representative of the general headquarter staff of Republican Action Against Anime, the RAAA. I don't see any merit in discussing individuals as targets, suffice it to say that the people who legislate for the anime shitposting in /éire/ know well that they all remain targets. And I'm sure that Mr. Frogweeb when he goes down upon his knees with a mirror checking underneath his car in the morning, remembers the terror he inflicted on /éire/. Our strategy is that through the effective use of shitposting warfare, and through continually maintaining an effective fighting force, we will eventually sap the political will of the weeb shitposters to remain in /éire/.

>irish flags are for anime
>foreign flags against
Makes me think.

didn't know the irish tricolour consisted of blue white and red. or am i colourblind?

I have a similar system; one folder for reaction images (with dozens and dozens of sub-folders within sub-folders), one for wallpapers and the like sorted by show/game with sub-folders for individual characters and one for images pertaining to specific games/shows/films that I would use for threads about that material.

I tend not to name my images unless I have a clever filename. I feel it makes you more noticeable otherwise.

>doesn't know what tri-colour means

t. Haggis MacDonald

You live in the Neo-Pale so you have no room to talk mister

It's just one nordie and an american who wants him to like him.

Don't give it attention.

Well with an exception or two I suppose...
Maybe I should have said allied nations for, enemy nations against.

>anime posting namecunt yank from /brit/
O i am laffin

I'm going to call the north the Neo-Pale from now on.

Doesn't matter really since froggy is Irish.

Say that to me off the chon and get yer face caved in ye fat fucker

>from /brit/
From /cum/
/brit/ is terminal cancer bud

>From /cum/
Even worse if it's possible

>doesn't know what irish means

>from anywhere outside /éire/
might as well be straight from reddit.

I'm sorry but I simply cannot fathom a fate worse than being British

Don't know why I'd go to a third-world country.

>I feel it makes you more noticeable otherwise.
True. I dislike the 4chanX extension and don't use it, but it does have that useful filename randomiser function.

>I'm going to call the north the Neo-Pale from now on.
That's pretty clever.

>71750783

Saved
Being a brown paedo
>third-world country
You're already in China lad

>you're already in China
>says the boy who was in the same country as Hong Kong until 20 years ago

whoa dude sick epic burn bro™