So my girlfriend is ugly

So my girlfriend is ugly

I really don't like looking at her

5/10 face
9/10 body
6/10 personally

I like her most of the time, I don't love, I'm in the relationship mainly out of fear.

I can't really say this to anyone so I'm posting it here.

Don't care.

fear of what?

You're input is welcome

post her face/body so we can judge. she might be pretty and u just have run tired of her looks

user youre describing my gf perfectly, i love her to death but shes not very hot when she isnt naked

I know this feel. At least shes not fat.

>I can't really say this to anyone so I'm posting it here.

don't you have friend ?

I see no flaw to my gf, yet i'm not in love either. When i'm with her i like how we interact, i like her body, i like the sex with her, i can't stop cuddling, she's nice/caring/supportive, etc..

Yet when we aren't together i don't miss her, and when she call me my first reaction is to be bothered...

Full frontal op?

Not happening

But regardless, I find her ugly.

We have to have our boring sex in the dark.

Can't help without pics

Totes, I don't like going out with her unless she's in tight clothes.

Did you mean to rhyme?

Yea, know the feeling.

She's going traveling for 2 months and I'm looking forward to it.

TF do you want from us ? post more pics so we can decide what to tell ? at least tell us why is her personality is shit like yours

>Finally someone uses "you're".. uses it wrong.
You dumb shit.

That was a happy accident

See I'm the opposite. I don't care much for my gf but if I know she's in sexy clothing I feel aggressive when I see other guys looking at her

Well try to make the sex more adventurous role play or somethibg it tends to make it better if u grow bothered most of the time its pretty simple that she is becoming more of a chore than anything else so u gotta find the reason u got with her in the fist place she isnt horrible looking shes quite passable, try to not get annoyed with every little thing she does and calm down cause ur fuckin it up if ur trying to stay with her that is

We are in the same boat man! I'm a prisoner of the relationship while the warden makes her rounds..I'm not in the fear stage more like if i try to leave so much blackmail will come my way i wouldn't be able to handle it..it's a life sentence for me unless she dies or someone saves my poor ass but neither look to gd for my future! Sometimes i wonder why did i do this to myself and should i jus kms!

LOL

FFS, if you are so fucking cucked, make her dump you, but prepare first.

1. Hide assets & money, prepare to be suddenly dumped on to the streets.
2. Start looking for a job/appartment in a different town.
3. Start cutting contacts with her/common friends.

4. Gain weight, but remember to oil your skin and eat vitamin E.
5. Stop taking care of your hygiene, grow a ugly neckbeard.
6. Dress like a fedora fag.
7. Act apathetic, sit inside and play vidya.
8. "Can't pay rent", rely on her for finances.

9. Wait, get dumped. Whine and beg her to stay. Make her confirm SHE is dumping you.

10. Move to another town, lose weight, return to normal mode.

Those are normal reactions... The human mind isn't designed to want the same things forever. You have to choose to be a better person and make good choices for the people you say you love.

Screw all this, just dump the bitch. Every day you wait is another day wasted. Take the short term pain for a possible chance at a happy life.

Get away plan for "Lost Girl"?

looks pretty good to me. So, you want her raped and scared off, or what?

This is,what so many people don't understand. Only get into a serious relationship with somebody with an attractive face. A hot body? It will inly last for so long. And you'll get bored of looking at her mediocre face. Especially when you aren't having sex ...a pretty face is number one right next to a good personality, otherwise you'll end up in just this very situation.

Op here

Thank you

being alone

then break up with the bitch and work on yourself until you can get with a bitch who isn't bad to look at. Stop being stupid, all you're doing is wasting her and your time.
Life's too short for relationships with ugly people and boring sex.

I'm going to cheat pretty shortly but this is solid advice

cute face is good enough imo doesn't have to be hot

you'll never get tired of cute, its like seeing puppies

literal bitch nigger shit

Is the pic her?

>Is the pic her?
>5/10 face
>9/10 body

Being alone is the best thing ever. All your time to yourself to make money.. dude really

No, the pic looks a lot like my ex

You are a retarded. End the relationship and move on . Don't be such a beta

what's wrong with that? as long as she's hot when she's naked, who cares?

the pic is 2/10 5/10 though

You're not happy in the relationship. If you aren't attracted to her, you won't ever love her.

I suggest you end the relationship.

you're probably an ugly ass fuck too
be glad you have someone that doesn't vomit when seeing you

so you've got your answer

Have you ever told her that you think she is ugly?
Have you ever thought about not telling her she is pretty?
I don't tell my ugly girlfriend that she is pretty.

Don't forget the E-vitamin/body oil(eg. Bio-oil), it will help your skin return to it's normal contition when you lose weight. Focus on stretch mark areas. It also gives a good "greasy nerd" effect.

Getting a faux depression diagnose will give a good twist on your story. Leaving a person in dire need of support doesn't make it sound good. It will also give a reason for "mood swings" and acting like a "jerk".

You will be the victim.
Just don't eat the meds, take some out, fiddle them around. Make it hard for someone to count them, remove labels with dates.

Meant "Gone Girl".

I never tell she's pretty, I tell her ass and tits are amazing.

This thread has been going on for a while and none of you stupid niggers have asked for photos???

Fucking disgrace.

Don't tell your girlfriend sh'es ugly.. that's a recipe for disaster. You don't want a vendetta from her. Tell her it's not working out and it's your fault. Just lie like you have been and end it if you don't like it.

Not ugly at all.

Maybe you shouldn't do that either. The idea is that you get her to the point of thinking some thing is wrong.
Then you say yes and that you want to start having sex with other people.
She will either be so upset by that it will force her to leave you, or you can start fucking other women because she will start to see herself as worthless.
Just start distancing yourself from her and then hit her with the "I want to have sex with other people" line.

That's not her

op here

i have done step 1, 4, 5, 6 unil now and preparing the other steps. Loosing weight is harder than i thought by i am still on it.

thank you. you changed my life.

I find her cute and sexy, how long are you together?

good man

brown bag her or find something better.

Not her, she does look like me ex though

how long are you together OP? how did you even get together? is she living with you?

Been with her 3 years

Living with her 6 months

Not using deoderant and keeping a ugly stub with a neckbeard is perfect.

You will do fine when losing weight, get a gym membership and start counting calories. Check /fit/ and scoobysworkshop + chronometer.
I lost 44lbs in 4 months and gained a good ammount of muscle.
Few years ago a psyho bitch had me by the balls and was ready to seal the deal with kids.
Gained 40lbs in 8 months and became a leeching, smelly neckbeard. Worked like a charm.

And tinder

horrible, you canĀ“t meet someone with real common fuck-ups and simmilar persona on fakin Tinder m8 , she has a job? did she ever mention kids?

i wish i was alone...married 18 years ...i wish.....

what would you do alone?

you are already alone dipshit. just too stupid to realize it.

no nagging no whinining no complaining no fits of jealousy fueled dementia no checking on where youre at all the ytime no spending my money like theres no tomorrow.....i can go on for more but no.....