youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siHQVEStDlg
vocaroo.com/i/s0asKEh0aMJo
my.mixtape.moe/lxzwbs.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit sucks.

Shits good.

this is the 10th thread in the last 5 minutes. there's a thread already.

all moi loife

Leaks are better.

'Member dick ants?

Shit sucks.

reminder that saturnz and ascension is pure shit

Gorilaz are literally the grandpa that wants to be hip of music.

>is

Sorry, iz

>secret show performing Humanz tomorrow

You guys know what this means, right? We're going to have the whole album available online tomorrow night.

sheeeeet wut u talking bout honkey?
haha can't roll heavy din fucking
git sum loud and trap

I hope the rest of the album manages to establish some kind of cohesive musical direction. So far we have a couple good songs and a couple meh songs. It doesn't live up to the hype.

If it's secret, how do you know about it?

when the thing you enjoyed as a kid gets blacked

they literally announced it, go to their website

8.4 BNM from the 'Fork, decent to strong 6 from Fantano. Screencap this

dis good shit

Anyone else think Andromeda sounds like youtube.com/watch?v=siHQVEStDlg

Their website.

It's "secret" in that it was announced today and there's no details till show time other than they're performing the full album

Oh I really don't like this

>entered twice (once automatically for preordering, second through the form)
>only after did I realize it's UK-only in the small print

Fuck you cunts I'll hop in a plane and come over anyway

That's one nice penguin you got there

is that liam gallagher

Yeah I thought that too

>Implying genuine trip hop isn't a black genre

>Vince needs to rap about more pro black shit again

UUUUUUUUGH I'M SO TIRED OF IT

This generic ghetto shit isn't what I signed on for.

I don't think that's a bad thing at least

Literally no one talks like this kill yourself.

see

this is some dope-ass shit. far out, man. like, outta sight. did you see that one comet?

What?

Most of the shit on here is actual niggers being featured
That being said these are pretty quality niggers, so i dont have too much of a problem quality wise

>dude we have the power to love each other haha FUCK DRUMPF

leftists should be killed

ALL MY LYOIF

GOOD TIMES
GOOD TIMES
GOOD TIMES
GOOD TIMES
GOOD TIMES

Ascension is the only track I don't like out of these 4, generic rap that was briefly saved by Damon's pure gold vocals. The other 3 are great imo

You guys take it so personally when people don't like Trump it just shows how brainwashed you are to care about someone who doesn't even know you exist. Reminder that Obama was constantly berated for being anti-christ/reptilian foreigner more than any individual complain for Trump that stems for legitimate concern

How is it any different from all their other releases?

no more blacks plz

this

Can they just cut it out with the shitty rappers? ffs

Sadly, you can't reason with people who won't listen. I'm sure that guy is thinking of 10 different ways to call you a cuck in his reply.

>likes gorillaz
>doesnt like hip hop
Fucking hell dude

WE'RE A HOLLLLLLLLOGRAM

No he wasn't, at least not in contemporary music. Which is what this board is about.

This is a very happy album compared to Plastic Beach and Demon Days. Remind me of the good ol Self-Titled days. I'm into it.

>tfw watching the 360 saturnz barz in my cardboard headset

>big breakout single from the Gorillaz is a rap-ass rap track with a Del feature
>people act like hip-hop is new for the Gorillaz

i like ascension and andromeda

Music is an expression of thought and personal feelings of the artist and Gorillaz have always had an extremely liberal message in their songs. You just never noticed because it wasn't your boogy man until now

Does nobody really like Spirit House here?

Theres a big difference between trap and hip hop though.

B-but I'm don't listen to Gorillaz to be happy...

I didn't even notice it in these songs. But Hallelujah Money was really tacky and forced.

None of these tracks are trap

so are people enjoying this ironically or have I actually just arrived in hell?

will there be another interactive site to fuck about on like kong?

Saturnz Barz and Andromeda were fucking great, Ascension and We Got The Power were not bad either but not stuck in my head like the former. Still, quite pleased and hype for the album.

i just want to believe

damn nigga. better than expected desu

these songs are shit lmao holy fuckkk HAHAHA I'm laughing my ass off

doubt it, they don't have the fundings after the shitfest that was plastic beach with stylo taking all budget and the gigantic 200 man tour that barely made even

Panda Bear rip off

Uwotm8 yew think I'll be on a fookin ahlbhum wit dis fookin knobhead. I play the fookin guitar mate

>HUMANZ
>none of the band members even exist, let alone are actually human
Stop

Yer a fookin cunt
Sort yer fookin lyfe out mate

noodle exists in my heart

DESU i wouldn't mind if they duke nukem forever'ed it

How are they shit?

> when a black guy fucks your daughter/wife/sister/aunt/cousin

I'm upset because this is going to give vince a lot of exposure but this is seriously the worst verse he's ever spit

We get it, black people scare you. ya twink

Damons too old and going through midlife crisis by making shitty ghetto music trying to be with it lol

Sounds dated af
The only track that was somewhat ok was Andromeda.
Even then this shit sucks. Also, what happened to Vince? Guy used to be fantastic and he releases this shit? Wtf is going on?

Why don't you like reggae?
Even Damon likes reggae
Even Mary Berry likes da reggae
So why don't you like reggae?

ALLLLL
MY LOIFE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH FRANKIE SINATRA

It's symbolic social commentary, they are evolving into humans whilst we humans are devolving into Gorillaz because we voted for drumpf

Andromeda was just okay, rest was trash which is sad because I have actually been kind of anticipating this album.

lel u mad bruh bruh?

Dont have a problem with reggae, but I do have one with autotune garbage.

as someone who likes Staples, this is pretty eh

>being this far gone
There's just no hope for you

Hallelujah Money was better than all of these tracks

am i alone in really liking Ascension?
haven't listened to vince before but i like his flow and articulation, couldn't be bothered to give a fuck about the political endorsements or anything

Agreed

Only decent song out of these 4 was Andromeda
The other ones sound like any modern rap song and it fucking sucks.

Ascension is banger of the year so far

I fucking loved it and I'm pretty sure it's gonna make sense within the context of the album.

>Thinks the new tracks are trap
It might be too late for you

Man, I just don't like the sound of the album at all so far, and it doesn't seem like something that can grow on me like plastic beach did. It just sounds far too poppy and doesn't have that calm vibe and somberness they're known for. Saturnz is just boring, We've got the Power has a good thing going, but does nothing unique outside of sounding like an 80's track. Ascension sounds like Damon worked on someone elses album, but Andromeda NAILS their sound if it was just a tad slower but I can't really complain about it besides not being the stand out song from their collection. Andromeda is the kind of song I'd listen to if I shuffled my music and it happened to play but I'd never seek it out. Since they've released 5 songs already though, I imagine it will be an enormous album

Wow, those poor black people, I truly understand now...

I like them all except Saturnz

:^)

please find me a modern rap song with a beat like ascension. I'm actually genuinely curious what you think modern mainstream rap music is

but they r immigrants

>Andromeda

????

Rate my updated Charger guitar cover

vocaroo.com/i/s0asKEh0aMJo

Original here

my.mixtape.moe/lxzwbs.mp3

Naw Ascension is great, from what I can tell people probably like it the most out of the new tracks. A good portion of the hate in this thread isn't actual criticism of the music either

well gorillaz is pop music