Wwyd

wwyd

All the things

say shes 16 ( legal age here ) and fuck

Breathe heavily and avoid eye contact while I mumble about Transformers and readjust the elastic in the waist of my pants.

more?

Ask her where's my dog at

wwyd?

Her nonnudes and regular nudes got leaked awhile ago

show me nudes

got sauce?

show me all you got

Post nudes!

no one?

Was any one in the other thread with the snuff stories about these?

Making the imgur link right now

rip her bikini off and fuck her tight asian body right there

which one and wwyd

Any one actually sharing pics of girls they know/are dating or just throwing randoms out hoping for a response?

I know them

WWYD?

Punch in the face, drag into water, fuck from behind with one foot holding her head underwater.

Try to coordinate her drowning with me throwing my mess into her

Right one looks cute and has cute feet.
Got any more pics of her?

Wwyd

I'm going with the right one.
I would charm her and convince her to assist me in a magic trick. She puts on her school girl outfit and climbs onto a large wooden table that I tie her down to. I tickle her feet till she squirms to confirm that's she's tied secure. Shes getting excited until I pick up a large saw. She gets concerned and asks if shes supposed to curl up or be in a box or something. I say nothing and position the saw just below her belly button. She starts to panic as I drag it across breaking her skin. She screams and thrashes as the saw cuts through her with ease.There's a bit of a struggle once it hit's the spine but no worse than getting though and old 2x4. I push the two halves apart and hope the trick worked, (if you don't believe in magic, or are just sick skip to the end). She lays there in two pieces quivering and breaking heavily. She questions what I've done and I swing her lower half around with her feet next to her face to show her. I insist she suck on her own toes, and still in a state o shock she does.
At this point she realized what's going on and stops, begging me to put her back. I ignore this I'm just getting hard and starting to have fun. I re-position her lower half and go to town on her pussy and switch to her ass once the shock of that wears off.

I pull it out and force it to her face, she refuses as first but complies after I tell her its the only way shes getting put back together. Once she has my dick sucked clean I blow a load all over her face. Only I lied shes not getting put back yet.

(Skip to here if you took the sick fuck option) I wheel hear halves back to your place and have one more go at her lower half, leaving her pussy dripping with cum. She still dosen't get put back together, just let there for you to find this way.

Azn would ask for a Happy Ending massage.

wwyd

Fuck her while I tug on that belly button ring as hard as I can.

Might have some ideas, any pics of her body?

Hurry up faggot

any more of her?

I can already tell where this gook is from. My hometown in OC. It has been infested with gooks since the early 80's and is called Little Siagon. Do not want. I'm tired of seeing all these gooks around the cities and if I could, I would send them all back to their shit tier countries to grow up.

I would pull that top and her bra off , tie her hands behind her back and use that pony tail as a handle while she blows me.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap-leak-cf

Fuck the left and have right sit on left's face
Choke her while fucking and cum on her face

What would you to my ex (right) and her friend?

marry and love tenderly till the end of my days

Wwyd

Sarah, from Glasgow in Scotland, worked in the science centre and Cineworld, how would you use her?

good enough scenario?

Thick cutie

pick one and why
got more of each
wil reply

pick one and how

Any takers for Tess?

Fuck her at the wedding party in the wardrobe while the opening dance is starting.

Ugh, sucks I just used this but her skimpy outfit and nerdy look makes her perfect for this.
Would much rather do it to her.

I would charm her and convince her to assist me in a magic trick. She puts on her school girl outfit and climbs onto a large wooden table that I tie her down to. I tickle her feet till she squirms to confirm that's she's tied secure. Shes getting excited until I pick up a large saw. She gets concerned and asks if shes supposed to curl up or be in a box or something. I say nothing and position the saw just below her belly button. She starts to panic as I drag it across breaking her skin. She screams and thrashes as the saw cuts through her with ease.There's a bit of a struggle once it hit's the spine but no worse than getting though and old 2x4. I push the two halves apart and hope the trick worked, (if you don't believe in magic, or are just sick skip to the end). She lays there in two pieces quivering and breaking heavily. She questions what I've done and I swing her lower half around with her feet next to her face to show her. I insist she suck on her own toes, and still in a state o shock she does.
At this point she realized what's going on and stops, begging me to put her back. I ignore this I'm just getting hard and starting to have fun. I re-position her lower half and go to town on her pussy and switch to her ass once the shock of that wears off.

I pull it out and force it to her face, she refuses as first but complies after I tell her its the only way shes getting put back together. Once she has my dick sucked clean I blow a load all over her face. Only I lied shes not getting put back yet.

(Skip to here if you took the sick fuck option) I wheel hear halves back to your place and have one more go at her lower half, leaving her pussy dripping with cum. She still dosen't get put back together, just let there for you to find this way.

More pics would be awesome.

Fuck her after her afternoon run while the sweat is still between her ass cheeks

wwyd

shit forgot to inclue the girl.

WWYD to my cousin?

So is she dead or alive when you find her, and what do you do next?

maybe with some better pictures.

rent a surfboard and finally learn how to surf

sexy -- want to spread those thighs apart. Moar?

no

Use the bride on her wedding day

got more shots of her?

See this would be her face two minutes before we go at it

i would take her out for a nice seafood dinner then never call her again

Perfect face to face fuck

any with legs or feet? I can type of a short story if you don't mind her possibly dying in it.

How about this one with her friends?

Love her shape, bet she takes cock like a pro

How old is she?

Loves Getting it

wwyd?

Only nudes if I get more comments

How about this thread not be cancer filled with just people posting pictures, and actually reply to someone with your picture and a response. It's that easy not to be a butt.

I'll push her on her face with her ass in the air, tietie her hands together and do the same with her feet, give her tits a quick squeeze while I kiss her on the cheek, then expose her ass and pussy for all to see.

Next I'll fire up the camera and bring my dog in, I'll let it mount her and watch as she pants like the dumb breeding bitch she is, I laugh and make fun of her while she starts to soak his doggy dick with her pussy juice, then I'll zoom in and film the cum flowing into her crotch while he knots her on film, making her a brand new internet star.

She seems fun to yank into the changing room when her friends are shopping and force fuck. Nice and thick, that one..

wwyd. Stereotype of a religious Southern girl, dad's a Southern Baptist pastor, barely dates, the whole shibang.

I throw dog at her face

18 in the last two

22 in this one