Femanon here, can we just drop the tits or gtfo thing? it just makes you look like a virgin and im fucking sick of it

femanon here, can we just drop the tits or gtfo thing? it just makes you look like a virgin and im fucking sick of it

Pic related: me

Tits or gtfo

/thread

+1

Same

wow, so original

No. See reason in the pic.

We're all anonymous here. The fact that you have to tell us that you're a woman means that you rely on the real world's advantage of being a woman. Because of that, you have to humiliate yourself on the Internet. You think this is a fucking game?

Idiot, it doesn't make us look like anything. It makes you look like a guy if you don't do it.

>drop the tits or gtfo thing

Are you kidding, im a male and im proud to have the balls to admit men have the advantage in life how about that pesky little wage gap huh, what advantage does that give to women

what he said

We'll agree to "dick or gtfo"...on Omegle though...deal?

>

Woman can just marry a guy with a job. You know how fucking easy it is to manage a household? Woman just have to be able to cook, which is also easy, and learn how t suck dick. It's easier being a woman nowadays.

Im a dude and I agree, isn't it hard enough for women already?

What do you want to talk about then?

>implying there aren't other reasons for wage gap that spoilt the statistic
>implying there aren't a shit ton of advantages you will get as (especially an attractive) woman
>implying a lot of women don't actually enjoy being taken care off and not having to worry about money/living in general

Uhh. How about the fact that most guys bend over backwards to do things to keep most women happy. Ya'll want fucking everything outa us.

Sir Cuckington has arived on his great low testosterone stallion to tell us how easy we have it

Nigger!

You think only women manage shit? Go explain how your subordinate lost a 450Lb crate containing $40k of machined parts.

I can cook, I can clean, and I sure as hell work harder than you.

stop replying to bait fam

yep

clearly isnt you or you would have time stamped it

femanon detected

again stop replying to bait, but your third point is invalid because they are ungrateful of even that because they take it for granted.

Is it better if I am just stroking to your face instead of your tits?

Your right, thanks fam

Women are sick of playing the role of housewife but have no motivation to follow their dreams because of the wage gap

buy the way let me guess your race and gender: white and male. if true it proves your bias

No obviously not. Men are better at managing anything than woman. Your subordinate stole the crate, simple.

Nah man, just for shits and giggles.

hi justine

Tits or GTFO

Tits or GTFO you stupid whore

Fuck off retard. You have no fucking clue how hard it is being a man, you clearly are not one making this post. It's a never ending grind to keep women happy. Tell me what's hard about being a woman again?

Tits or GTFO you waste of oxygen

reddit fag detected

i am virgin tits or gtfo tumlr scum

Shut up. You are probably flat as a fucking pancake. We fap to tits and that is all you are worth to us online.

sorry but its just something we have to abide by

Tits or gtfo cunt

Well no one said they had to become a housewife. It's just easier to become one as a woman than as a man, resulting in the fact that it's easier to survive in this world as a woman than as a man.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap-leak-cf

You're a low T cuck that doesn't lift. Your post proves it.

"Hurr isn't it hard enough for them already durr"

Easy bait

Also tits or gtfo

That's da rules

I know this is shit-tier bait, but I think a lot of newfags needs to understand what Tits or GTFO is really about... its not an autismo request for nudes. It serves an actual purpose.

pic related

I am a man and its easy. people actually listen to us, we are more likely to get a job, and even if a women gets that job they get paid less.

I took my wife's last name out of respect for her hardships in life, i'd suggest you learn from me if you want women to like you

This is what I meant

hivemind

Bravo.

and if they still wanna follow their dreams and something goes wrong/they fuck something up, they can still just cry a little bit and will get all the help there is in this world. You know what statistically proven the male thingy to do would be in this situation? Swallow it, start drinking and maybe kill yourself. If you think being a man is so much better than being a woman in todays's world you are just straight up naive. As I said, there are a lot of expectations you gotta live up to like strenght, success, the ability to support your family/loves ones. Next time you cry cuz something is going wrong at work, be thankful that your coworkers come in to get you back up, because a man would just hear something like "man up" and that's it.

Thats not true though you fucking autismo, MEN HAVE THE ADVANTAGE!!

Guys. C'mon. No tits or GTFO, alright? Whatever happened to that good ol' fashioned pussy?

tits or gtfo cunt

upvote

God, you are such a typical man please educate yourself before you talk a bunch of bullshit online.

Men are literally paid less than women in unskilled jobs in the western world.

Men achieve higher wages in skilled jobs because they work for it. They work longer hours, take less time off, spend less time with irrelevant small talk, they spend spare time reading about their field to improve in their job. And this is of course not ALL, there are better performing women than the average man and worse men than the average woman.

Men are also, stupid or not, those who dare to take the risks, as independents or on behalf of themselves or companies, this generates money and therefore they are worth more to a company.

Men are willing to risk their quality of life in order to attempt to improve it. If women have what they need they are on average not as willing to take this risk, after all, why risk something you're happy with?

Cuck detected.

tits or gtfo

I appreciate the effort but low quality bait is low quality

Fpbp

b/ros im not an anita cuntskeesian level feminist, but you have to admit men have an advantage in life its just a fact

In all honesty, what would you guys rate that girl? Like she's most likely not the person who posted it. Would you bang?

Tits or gtfo

define "in life" because for every point men have and advantage in, I can finde one where women are advantaged

Even lions have advantages

Sure Vagina+timestamp or GTFO

I agree 100% with what they said. Why do you think the trans community is mostly male to female? Answer that fucking Einstein. I'll give you some hints. It's not because the men have always felt like a woman or because they want to look pretty.

Low quality bait at its finest

oh my god you are so autistic, women who work hard for high wage jobs STILL get paid less, thats what the wage gap is.

you're also generalizing which is bullshit its society and people like you that make it hard for women

I don't want to humiliate anyone, I just like tits, iIf if you wanna show them go ahead, if you don't that's fine too

>proves your bias
>guess your race and gender
self defeat but not realized

>Sup Forums
>drop the tits or gtfo thing
>makes you look like a virgin

i can smell your cunt

Women do have advantages. They have cooking advantages & cleaning advantages

if you mean by being better biologically yea men have a advantage

>leironicpelletsobsgentlyonthemerryhorseahuuahuu

Yeah lets.. uh.. tits or gtfo you fucking whore

because its creepy men with fetishes, thats why

tits or gtfo

nice b8
sage

Timestamp and tits or gtfo. Don't like it? I hear tumblr is nice.

men are essentially disposable dogs while women are aristocrats.

of course a dog can kill an aristocrat,
and of course some dogs are living better lives than some people. but who is the most spoiled creature on this earth? who do people defend with their legs and limbs despite not even knowing them?

no, this is wrong

You mean how like women have their advantage in court over things like custody? Like things how a women can falsely claim rape and even when proven to be false the man's life is ruined? You mean how a women can assault a man, and the man will either be shamed/not believed as women are supposed to be weaker? Or how men are considered shallow for not lowering his standards? Or the amount of female shelters compared to male shelters? Spoiler alert, there is no true wage gap, no is there male privileged other then biologically.

Show your tits with timestamp or get the fuck out, you clearly don't know the rules of Sup Forums, slag.

Okey, please tell me what that wage gap is. Please cite your sources and tell me what country they apply for.

I might be autistic, but I'm still engineers in my twenties, make 380k USD a year doing what I love with awesome colleges and work environment. And we have zero skilled female employees, and have extreme great profit to employee margins :-)

You don't even need Sup Forums to tell you how wrong you are. Go to Tumblr or Reddit.

holy shit, that's so true xD

>You mean how like women have their advantage in court over things like custody?

that's because women are better parents i would never trust a man alone with a child

>Like things how a women can falsely claim rape and even when proven to be false the man's life is ruined?

bullshit they arent harsh enough on people accused of rape why would a women lie about that?

I cant be fucked answering the rest because its all the same sexist bullshit, grow some balls and admit your privilege

Proof?

its just a fact of life we have to face coming here, get used to it

Maleanon Here.

Can we just drop the dick or gtfo thing? It just makes you look like a virgin and I'm fucking sick of it.

Seriously, all you women out there are just mad because you can't get a man to touch your lonely old pussy.

Real girls have hot bodies, big tits, and are willing to treat a man right.

You're all just a bunch of lonely, fat, cat ladies. Hoping beyond hope that some day a man will take notice of you.

Yeah, my dick's enormous, but it'll never touch your sad and disgusting pussy

Pic Related: Me

this is either so bad bait or you're just unable to see that you are just as retarded as the blatant misgonysts you hate so much kek

They aren't creepy. They just want to give up being a man

Men that are stuck somewhere between transgender and misogynist.

>A woman's life is glorious and perfect if only I was born as...I mean women are bullshit! [rage]