Just found out my ex was im a gangbang or bukkake or something. Pic related

Just found out my ex was im a gangbang or bukkake or something. Pic related.

They can do what they want

Got any more? She looks like a lot of fun bro

Fuckin ewww!

I'd go get an AIDS test asap. She looks like she got some miles on her.

post more

sauce to gangbang vid?

Yes! Please!

How long were u banging her unprotected? Was this before, during, or after she was with you? And fucking seriously... Look at her... You didn't see that this was a possibility? Stevie Wonder could have seen that... Ray Charles could have pointed it out.

Please post all and study of how you found out, I have to run but will look for this later

loka (search tag)

Dump her and STD tests, she looks horrendous anyway

nice tits but that face? who could possibly fuck that?

Was it a pro shoot gangbang or an amateur sort of thing?

I went to one off of Craigslist one time and it was me an another white guy, this Korean and two black dude and the white chick and her husband. I brought my own condoms but everyone else fucked her raw. It was kinky shit but afterwards I freaked out about stds and got tested and thankfully I came up clean. About a week later the husband emailed me from his Craigslist account saying that I should get checked out because someone brought chlamydia to the party. Just in case went back and got checked again about two weeks later. Never went to a gangbang again.

Point is if it's pro they'll be checked out but from my experience amateur gangbangs are breeding grounds for stds.

when i was 19 i had a slutty 13yo gf who got spitroasted by 2 20yo guys behind my back. they fucked her pretty good cause she made her dad take her to the clinic she had some tear in her teen vag. stupid whore

I fucked her way before she was getting gangbanged. I hope at least. She was a bit of a cheater

fake. Middle picture is faked. Don't care enough to inspect the outside ones after seeing just how terrible the middle one is. You don't have a video, she's probably just the girl you were to beta to ask out and you can't handle the disappointment your balls feel everyday when you look in the mirror. Get up, walk away from the computer and start pumping iron OP, run around the block, outweigh the reasons someone like this never gave a shit about you through action and conviction.

greentext for science

gross af

Gotta practice your shop work. Tattoo is on the wrong shoulder.

You guys are all morons. This is a fake. A shop if you will

More?

get a life. of course is a fake. we are just having some fun

Taking hours to shop a pic of a girl I probably never fucked to post a sob story on a random image board is my idea of fun tooooooooo.

yes pls!!!!

Whos fapping to her right now?

any spread pics of her?

Spread?

I am.

A moron and a retard. Legs spread you fucking idiot

spread pussy or ass

Yummy.

I think ive seen her. Has she been posted before?

creampie pics?

Sadly no

>m
>o
>r
>e

life is suffering

I just came looking into her eyes. more please.

Where would you cum?

>dat transtastic face
>dose jew runes

Cock tributes? Ill send them to her

more

Moar

Goddamn yes

Face and tits all day every day

What's her name?

She looks like a New England kind of girl, am I right?

Lucy?

You asking or telling? Lucy from MA?

Different colored fingernails... Nice cock shoop faggot

I think its lucy. From ky

Cum in my mouth

Nice dubs. You ever get kinky and write Juden on her nose?

Wow that's a tan penis

Shes not jewish. Sorry bro

Meh...a shoop

Then you could write "Despite my appearance, I am not, in fact, Jewish" on her nose

Fuck that. This slut is way more fuckable

She looks like the fuckin hippo from madagascar bro

Sure. Honestly fuck OPs crack whore. Big titties = better

Great tits! Moar

she, looks lovely, you should bee glad user, she is shareble.

He agrees

MOAR!!!