Be me, beta male, 18

>be me, beta male, 18
>get rejected for 800,000th time
>decide to cut myself for first time
>realize after this disqualifies me from enlisting
>fuckme.jpeg
Any way to prevent scarring?
ive tried lemon but that seems to low tech to work
>sidenote: any good excuses for if its seen by recruiter or other military people?

Other urls found in this thread:

neosporin.com/sites/neosporin_us/files/styles/product_image/public/product-images/neosporin-original-ointment.png?itok=SStsY2Nx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL

Try scar creams, you can get them on amazon. Idk if they work but it's worth giving it a try

Get a tattoo that covers it?

then a beta male you will be

Yeah man just use salt.
Seriously it helps your skin cells heal more unuformly.
Oh and if you cut where the scars are and put some salt in there when it heals the scar should be reduced.

Hope this helps.
Good luck next time.

This

burn the scars, claim it was a campfire accident.

alternatively you could flay the skin off and say it was for a graft.

>decide to cut myself for first time
Why?

Come up with an accident that caused it. A mountain lion attacked me or something more believable/

Neosporin faggot

op here
im so lonely

>this
that might work actually

Beware of the sun, it makes them more visible.

Those don't look bad. They will probably be non noticeable in the next 18 months (I had some similar)

As far as excuses go. I've successfully used "my arm got caught in a chicken wire fence while fixing it and a horse ran through it and sliced and diced me"...

Say its from an animal

they are super high up on my leg

This will hurt, dont do it

nobody will care. Don't think about it.

this worked for me, i took a stick out of the fire, (it has to be red hot) and pressed over the scars,, hurt like fuck but no more scar becuse of burn scar

>excuse

Cut my self?

Ah, no sir. Got them while hiking, fell in so briars. Didn't hurt though.

OK and how does cutting your skin help with loneliness? I'm lonely as fuck but never want to cut myself.

Army will take you
Also that could pass for you playing in trees when you were smaller

depression, i thought maybe the pain would distract me
>the pain didnt but the realization i just fucked my future took my mind off the rejection

Slipped over a barbed wire fence on a farm.

Tattoo to cover it.

got cut on some roofing shingles.

Give literally any plausible excuse, people won't press if your excuse is reasonable.

fag

cut deeper

Ignore the salt and all the other stupid ideeas and get some hydrocortisone cream.
Its made for skinconditions and scares.

hit with a rake.

Why the fuck would this disqualify you from enlisting?

If I were you I would just say you walked through some thorns one day on a hike or something. The cuts you got there don't look deep. They'll probably buy that.

Psyc illness

idk something about how they dont want suicidal men enlisting, but im not suicidal, i just thought it would help, and to a digree it did

they dont want mental health issues enlisting

Well the 800,001th time wouldn't be a success anyway

stay as the beta you are, kill yourself

So you'd rather have physical pain than emotional pain?

they are super high up on my leg, like behind the pocket thats 3 layers of clothing, ive never seen a barb that can do that

You really want to get rid of it? Drag your arm across the pavement and scrape that sumabitch up real good. Then when the recruiter is like what happened just say you had a nasty fall while riding your bike.

how did you cut yourself

yup

That's not going to leave scars you beta fuck
>source: i used to self harm

uh oh retard alert

knife

please dont join our military, youre at mental risk.
you would literally be more of a burden then help.
i honestly think we should be stricter with our military.

Eh I feel you on that. Good luck.

Claim you were cleaning the fins on your AC unit located on the site of your house. Cleaning them reduces the head pressure in the system making the AC work faster and more efficiently. Maintenance like this is typically done yearly, and is not considered unusual. Also the fins are parallel and can be pretty sharp, thus running your arm/fingers across them can cut the fuck out of you. What I would also do is go to the hospital and tell them what I told you, so that it is on record that this is what happened, and if they need a waiver to enlist you to prove you're not suicidal you can direct them to your hospital to back you up on the truth.

HVACfag here

Maderma. I used it for my cuts. Probably spelled it wrong. Femanon here I'll b your friend. I'm lonely too

Nobody is going to question that doofus. You just say you were in shorts or something

Vitamin E oil.

That is a tricky one you're right. Perhaps a cat or something had a cat fit and cut you while jumping off your lap.

neosporin.com/sites/neosporin_us/files/styles/product_image/public/product-images/neosporin-original-ointment.png?itok=SStsY2Nx

thats what im thinking, i sleep nude so excuse is while sleeping my cat came up and scratched me bc attention

burn yourself over the scars, it'll be easier to explain and I'll get to laugh at you hurting yourself.

Burn it and say you burned yourself

:)

Either this: No.717468860 or the cat should save you man. I wouldn't worry about fucking up your future. The cuts don't look so bad and with either of those excuses you should get in. I know lotsa guys who went into our armed forces and cleaned their act right up. Perhaps a few years in the army would do you some good.

This.

thats what im thinking, plus im a supid good shot.
its the one thing im good at

had a guy in my platoon be emotional as you are. he cut/scratched his arm while we were out training. we got back and some medics discovered them. he got moved around within the company a lot and a lot of the guys called him a pussy, fragile, and all that shit behind his back. get this cutting bullshit out of your head if you're going to eventually join. nobody wants an emotional sour puss bringing everyone down.

isnt that why he want to cut himselve? if you use salt you dont need big cuts for the goal to feel yourselve

I would warn you though, often times people join an army (could be any army) and they adapt to that lifestyle so much that they can't go back to being a civilian. That happened to a lot of my family members actually. I still support and say you should give it a shot.

If you can't handle being turned down by a few woman, you've got no business in the army.

OP HERE
thank you B, you done me good
>im going up to giant now to get some Maderma and hydrocortisone cream
>if those dont work ill give it time and see if it will heal itself
>last resort burning over scar
thank you Sup Forums

Why would you want to join the military anyway?

That shit is for faggots.

When you go to meppscom don't say shit about suicidal thoughts, for your scars just say you were scratched by a dog or something, and for the woman part just ask if they are single and if theyre looking for a relationship.
>protip don't be a silent cuck and if a girl says no move on

really, nobody will ask you about those tiny ass scars