Any ideas on how to escape from poverty? No gay shit

Any ideas on how to escape from poverty? No gay shit.

>poverty
>on Internet

You don't know what poverty is.

Close to $200,000 in student loan debt and no job.

Dont be retarded, just because he isnt living in a dirt house does not mean he ist poor

Those "poor" people you're thinking off at least don't have negative money.

OP here. Welp, this thread is going nowhere fast, like my credit score. Thanks for nothing.

/thread

Any reason why you can't get a job?

I had a job. A little shitty job that was wasting away my time and the life I have left, also my health. The job paid so little for all that it took from me for years, especially the chump change that I'd get working a little rinky dink job would be taken because then the loan companies will be hounding me for the student loan payments.

hard work
seriously just work or join military.

This is why you're poor, you extraordinary faggot. Shut up and wait for some quality advice before you run away and cry yourself to sleep.

move to finland, norway or any other actually first world country

Why not to Africa? I see that meme posted about Africans having lower IQs than first world citizens. So if I'm so much smarter than them I should be able to make a living in Africa for example and use them to serve me. Amirite?

why weren't you differing your student loan payments instead of letting it default. poor choice, unless you 'made too much money' but if you make too much money to differ student loans you aren't in the poverty range.

if you own property sell it.

if you rent - move somewhere cheaper, sell your worthless nick nacks that waste space or trash them, live with a roomate, save on rent.

file for public assistance in the form of 'food stamps' if you legitimately are in the poverty line for no income you are guaranteed speedy processing and typically state to state average is $200 a month to spend on groceries free.

put your car in the garage, stop paying for insurance/plates/gas and start taking public transportation.

it's not really hard to get a good paying job. you just need to apply yourself, maybe even look out of state.

if you haven't defaulted on your student loans look into differment - you basically accumulate interest but have a zero balance due until you start making money.

also are you claiming your interest on your student loans for your taxes and your education expenses? might be time to pull up some of those old tax documents and educate yourself with your internet access on how to get some returns from your education investment.

this can be a option too

/thread

>waiting 6 minutes before giving up
No wonder you're such a poor fuck up

Pick a direction and start moving. Don't stop. If you consider my words "gay shit," you'll never escape poverty.

don't invite them. we don't need poor people here

it's sad how little the education systems care about providing information like this to students. the entire student loan program seems like some bullshit cash grab money maker scam that was designed to give a return to the system, but instead sends it into deficit. id vote for free tuition for colleges but i paid my way through school, no way im going to let this next handout generation come in and take more of my hard earned money so they can do even less fuckin work. generation full of fuckin lazy pieces of entitled shit.

Your poor.
> No gay shit
Like you can pick and choose your poorfag
> Enjoy unwashed hobo cock for a 7UP

OP is a lazy millennial who doesn't understand the necessity of hard work. That "shitty job" was probably even a job waiting tables at a nice restaurant making bank in tips and s/he felt like it was beneath them because they have a B.A. in underwater basket weaving and whatnot

wow OP actually left before receiving this information.

what a piece of shit. hope he becomes homeless and starts sucking dick for coke then OD's and makes room for people who actually try.

Ja Ja das ist gut

The only way to escape poverty is to do gay shit. That's how Trump got his money.

>no alcohol
>no fast food
>save them $$$
>buy second hand clothing
>get a trac phone and a cheap laptop
>look professional for every job interview

As long as you look like you know what you're doing, you'll be good. Just pack light and only have the essentials.

>nice work clothes
>laptop, phone
>cooking supplies
>food
>cases of water
at most in your encampment

It also helps if you're homeless to have a stash location for when you're out. Never hang out with other homeless, they are a terrible influence and even your 'friends' will steal your shit. It's better to be lonely than surrounded by crappy people. Also make sure no one knows where you're camping out. If they do, they will snoop. Trust no poor person.

get a job