Well I did it, I came out as a homo to my friends and family new years, truth is they didn't care...

well I did it, I came out as a homo to my friends and family new years, truth is they didn't care, but now it doesn't seem as fun as it did before I came out, it is like I lost"my thing" that added excitement to life, being seen as just another faggot isn't nearly as cool as being a homo and hiding to hide it from everyone. now everyone knows I am a faggot it is kind of depressing

Have you thought about getting into bugchasing/giftgiving?
That will bring back everything you said you miss, with some drawbacks of course, but still

Did this 4 or so years ago, same reaction from just about everyone. My life became better though, hope it'll be the same for you.

get AIDS and don't tell anyone, you know you wanna do it you degenerate colon flexing fairy

This means you identify only with your sexuality. Your life has no meaning beyond this. Pathetic really.

good

Yeah, this counts as assault fyi.

Life is not going to get any better

jesus

talk about rubbing it in your poor parents faces

I strongly recommend an excellent alternative:
a serious drug habit and dependency !

/thread

only giftgiving is potentially assault. But the whole thing with that scene is that it's voluntary and thus not assault

is it possible to come out as str8 and regain my down low excitement?

this. become a multi-dimensional human being or cash out.

>it is kind of depressing
This is all the story of your life mate

>Expecting people to care about your sexuality because you have a mental illness.

Do you care that people are straight? No. So why the fuck would anyone care that youre a faggot?

>re-enter the closet
afraid that's a one way street, son

I dunno, being a secret cock sucker was "my thing" it was exciting to have such a deeply shameful aspect of my life, now it is out in the open I didn't get the arguments and disappointment and the exile that I thought I would, it was all so MEH, wish I never came out

I don't see any option but to try

Well that's what you faggots have been crying about for 30+ years. You want to equality when in fact you want to be a special little snowflake. Now that you have equality and realize you are not special whatsoever, you feel insignificant like everyone else. Get over it you mentally ill cocksucker

you sound like a faggot, you faggot, FUCK YOU

Oh look, another faggot

Why would there be so much excitement in both concealing or revealing your sexuality? There are endless other things that can make a person interesting, mysterious, unknown, etc.