Wife got drunk and told me she wants a mmf threesome last night. Any advice on finding someone, ground rules...

Wife got drunk and told me she wants a mmf threesome last night. Any advice on finding someone, ground rules, expectations, etc?

you can find a new wife on a dating site

Or i could help her become the whore of her dreams

when you kick her out and she has to sell her body for crack that is very simple.

yeah I have some advice

divorce your whore wife

get a chick with a strap-on to do a ffm threesome. otherwise your a cuck and your wife is going to continue to want to fuck other men.

But I actually enjoy the idea of treating her mouth like a pocket pussy while she gets railed

Make sure you make her happy enough to unlock your cockcage before. You will want to be able to jerk off while she is being eiffel towered

Did this about 4 months ago with my best friend. It was super fun. But you need to have a serious conversation about it. Limits..rules..things you want to do. My rule was that they are not allowed to Fuck unless we are all together. Her rule is that she is not to be double penetrated and she won't deep throat. We had a heavy argument about it when she said she wanted to Fuck him alone. Then realized why it wouldn't work. So we haven't done it again due to time and work..But she's still hot for it and I don't mind as long as we keep love and sex separate. It has been a lot of fun and she is now trying to get a woman we both like involved with us. Good times.

Embrace it, go for it. Trust me on this. I share my wife with my friends, and it is the hottest thing you can imagine. It has made me want her more, and our sex life has gotten better since. Only ground rule needs to be the other guys wear condoms at all times. This is a must for several reasons.

It started with a MMF threesome. Well, actually it started with me having her walk around naked in the house hear the windows, so our neighbors could see, but still.

Don't do it.

Had a threesome with a friend and her wife 3 years ago.
I really like them both, but I can't see them like before since that.

Condoms are a must. Do you think it would be better to try and convince a friend or to find someone we both don't know to keep it completely sexual?

Agreed..we had much hotter sex after our mmf. And now the dirty talk is so fun.. you want to see me Fuck femanon don't you..you want me to make her scream and cum on my cock like I am about to make you cum.. super fun

cuck it out bro

>Her rule is that she is not to be double penetrated and she won't deep throat.
fucking prude

Only agree to a MMFF. Baisicly become swingers & only fuck other couples. Win-win for everyone & noone is left out

Is she into being TP'd and gangbangs?

Lol..she's small and gags easy. I don't love head so it's just fine.

some advice.
tell her to control her alcohol consumption

We actually tossed around the idea of wife swapping or even just all fucking in the same room, just to really see 8f it is something we are both comfortable with.

one rule : DON'T

I guaranTEE you she's fucked that guy alone while you were at work.

Fucking promise you.

Plus.. we feel closer because of the level of trust needed for something like this. Plus it was hot showing her off to my friend..he felt her cuz when he was in her as and almost lost his mind. It's normal for me because I taught her about it. He is bigger than me but I know more about sex and can get her off faster and more often

I like that you think that. Good luck.

And he doesn't get to cum in her pussy. But if he wants to cum in her ass he has to eat her bunghole and then warm her up. She comes so hard that way.

I'd say somewhere in the middle. Like an acquaintance. No them too well, and feelings can get in the way/make things awkward after, don't them at all and obvious risks there of STDs, etc.

We used one of my coworkers the first time, for example. I knew the guy, but we're not really friends.

I've had her gangbanged a couple of times. She did mainly for me. She was so tired afterward lol. They really used her good.

tell her you'll set it up, if she'll set you up a ffm night by the same rules.

She is down for that too

Divorces are so expensive nowadays !