How can I kill my girlfriend's dog without her realizing I did it on purpose? I want it to look like an accident...

How can I kill my girlfriend's dog without her realizing I did it on purpose? I want it to look like an accident. It's an 8 year old purebed Pit if that matters.

That's not it in the pic.

>nice bait.

Why the fuck would you want to kill your girlfriends dog? Piece of shit

This now a gender studies thread

If this is true, youre a fucking faggot.

Fuck pits. I fucking hate pits.

Fuck that shit up OP. I love almost every other dog breed but pits are fucking shit tier dog.

All this assuming of genders

Fuck off with your shitty dubs

Flush your radiator and "accidentally" leave the old antifreeze where dog can drink it. You may still be in trouble for being a retard. But it should work.

I will shit fury on you. GTFO!

throw it from a relatively high place, but not high enough to kill it or break the legs, just high enough for serious damage. it'll start walking funny and gradually become less coordinated and sad until your gf will want to end its suffering and euthanize it

Try drinking some bleach and then breathing near the dog. If it doesn't work, drink more bleach.

Tjoklit treats.. Make it roll over one last time

take it for a walk. feed it some eat laced with antifreeze. say it ate something off the ground but you dont know what it was.

Pit Bulls are illegal in some places. Just kill a child and make it look like the dog did it and then someone else will put the dog down for you.

thats actually a good idea, is it somewhat energetic? You can very easily pass that off as a mistake.

this.

Why wouldn't I? Dogs are fucking trash, all they do is slob on shit and eat your food when you're not around, and chew up shit if they don't get their way. I've lost three Androids chargers to the fucking animal, and my Sony headphones.

If it behaved like a cat on the other hand, I wouldn't mind.

Why humans continue to consider it man's best friend is beyond me. They're wolves, and should be treated as wolves, and left alone in the wild.

Start by placing a loaded gun in your mouth. Turn off the safety, then pull the trigger. Problem solved! Your "girlfriend" ;) will be happier too.

My friend! Pits are misunderstood! Pits are not about violence, Pits are about love and tolerance. Pits only get bad reputation because of Israel. Violent pits do not represent the breed! You are just Pitphobic!

green text about what went wrong in your childhood, thanks

>feed it some eat

kill yourself and tell everybody it was the dog afterwards

Just have her wear a blindfold when you do it.

Sounds like you're a beta who doesn't know how to keep a dog under control.

did you assume my gender?

Who gives a fuck about a fucking dog? Just kill it, trow away the leftovers and thats it. No one really cares about dogs, cats and shit like that.

Could just leave your girlfriend. Sounds like she deserves better anyway.

How bout you kill yourself instead and live stream it for us. I think that would be a better idea :)

If it's 8 years old just leave it be it's got a year or 2 left to live any way

It's not my job to keep it under control moron, it's her job it's her dog. She has one more day to drop this shit or else I'm going to go to prison for animal cruelty.

you would make her incredibly sad just because the dog bothers you,
kys

Raisins. Leave some trail mix around. Can cause kidney failure. Look it up. I have two dogs, but fuck pits.

I think I my be of some help to you sir.

Muh android chargers
Muh sony headphones
Die

Dogs are plain stupid animals. Very smart people spent lots of money and time to convince very stupid people that dogs are "friends", "smart" and "part of the family" to make this stupid people waste tons of cash buying pet food (rotten meat with soy beans) and other shit. So let it be. Use dogs and cat to spot the very stupid wasting money and time and keep away from them. Unless for rip them off.

Take it out have it get loss if it's as bad as you say it is it will get hit by a car and you can just say it got a way some how it ran after some thing and you lost your grip shes still going to be mad and hate your forevery any ways

>Fake dogknapp,
>kill dog,
>ransom demanding nudes,
>post here.

Thank you, unlike the rest of these sensitive faggots. You'd think this is reddit if you just read the comments.

OP is shit

the vet will ex-ray faggot

This. Follow the green text.

>he jumped off the couch the wrong way

Nice bait, kys degenerate

tru

you are retarded and a lazy human, you think you learned how to wipe your ass by yourself everyone has to get taught same goes for animals that is why they have dog trainers who can teach obedience unless its a full blown retard like you.

Pit bulls are the niggers of the canine world.

> commit suicide
> feed your full of shit dead body to the dog
> dog dies of poisoning

> profit

Whats your address? I can help you out.

>yes, he jumped off the couch the wrong way

Cats are e^100 times worse than dogs at destroying things, what the fuck are you talking about you autistic cunt.

Fuck, I baited so hard.

this

Are you assuming I have a gender!?
How dare you privileged piece of shit (No Inanimate object identity bias intended)

How can I kill my owners boyfriend without her realizing I did it on purpose? I want it to look like an accident. It's an 8 year old purebred retard if that matters.

That's him in the pic.

you are engendering triggered genders.

Muslim detected

Rat Poison? It's not like they're going to investigate.

Give it an overdose of pills and leave a suicide note with its paw print on it. Don't forget that the first letter of each word in the note must be replaced with an 'r'. This will convince your girlfriend that the dog really wrote it.

Our two cats are declawed, and have never done anything wrong, other than failing to kill the dog.

>leave grapes or other dog poisonous objects lying around
>dog eats
>=ded
>mission accomplished

You masturbated to a post about dogs?
I like your argument tactics.

Just let it attack a child
"Accidentally" let it out somehow when a kid is there
Then it'll probably have to be put down by law

feed it rat poison. vet will assume it accidentally ate it in the park. convince gf its her fault. Use her suffering to your sexual advantage.

so they put dog in casts and in a month back to square 1

do that elevator thing where the dog gets strangled by the leash. Anyone got the webm?

>declawing a cat
I know it's all bait if anybody's ever declawed a cat I hope you get what's coming to you

Good. Pitbulls are a goddam nigger's dog.

Made me Kek

Moar

they are much happier when its done. its not like they need claws in the first place.

Who is this stupid whore.

Not the fucking cat claws how will they continue to live without them

you da real mlp.
also nice trips

I hope and believe this is bait. If not, you are disgusting filth not even worthy of being called human and should kill yourself instead

Moar

just kill yourself op.problem solved

lol you're an idiot, cat declawing is completely safe, and with cats being in the house, they have no need for claws, like they're relatives do in the wild. if they did have their claws they'd be very destructive

Pits are the breed of peace.

Nigger, don't make me find out where you live

you are engendering dangered triggers.

its like cutting a dobermans ears of. it improves them a lot.

That is the point. Stupid lazy people like you were taught to "like" pets. Full blows retards start to love them and spend big bucks and lots of time pampering stupid animals just to make us rich. Carry on. Nice dubs.

Make skype call to get your house swatted. They will shoot it on sight no questions asked.

Could you please explais this ceclawing thing? How is it done? There is a scientifc name to it?

infect it with demodex

That's actually a good one. But in all seriousness, whether you like animals or not, why not just take it to a shelter? Someone else will love it and it won't be your problem anymore. Just say it ran away and you tried to find it but it's gone for good.

go to wikipedia you lazy faggot

if it does not die you can not benefit from her mourning

TwototheonetotheonetothethreeilikegoodpussyandIlikegoodtreessmokesomuchweedyouwouldntbelievethatigetmoreassthanatoiletseatibeentothemuthafuckenmountaintopheardmuthafuckastalkseenemdropifiaintgottagunimmapickuparock