Ask a key grip working in Hollywood anything

Ask a key grip working in Hollywood anything.

Who are the nicest/meanest celebs on set that you've worked with.

How are you holding up?

why is your industry such shit?

the fuck is a key grip

>key grip
what do you do

Cool gossip please.

have you ever been to the illuminati sex orgies?

Sometimes the key to my door doesn't turn until I jiggle. Your suggestion?

Should I apply at the dog kennel?

Do any celebrities do memes?

Do you know anything about Jennifer Jason Leigh

i supervise all other grip crews on set and work alongside the director of photography, work together on what tools and sets will be needed, that sort of thing
Nicest? probably Keanu Reeves. he talks and makes friends with everyone on set, and treats everyone as equals
Meanest is probably Emma Watson. she never speaks to anyone other than the director and looks down on basically everyone there who is not an actor or director.
Alec Baldwin is actually bald.
I don't get paid that much, but i meet a lot of cool people which lead to contacts, which can lead to me getting a better position sooner or later.

What is a Key grip and a Best Boy Key Grip. Never understood it, but see you guys in every end title.

>on TV
>doesn't know what a grip is
I want the fucking children to leave

How sad is Keanu?

>Nicest? probably Keanu Reeves. he talks and makes friends with everyone on set, and treats everyone as equals
>Meanest is probably Emma Watson. she never speaks to anyone other than the director and looks down on basically everyone there who is not an actor or director.
Confirms my suspicions on both of those people, thanks.
Anything? How about everything.

Best boys are basically assistants to the key grip. they do things that I don't have the time for, like hiring, scheduling, and management of crew
not as sad as you think, he's always talking about how tired he is a lot because of how busy he is doesn't get much sleep

actually a very interesting job, mate
the whole industry is shit though, that's what the other guy meant
not your fault, the fucking higher ups are to blame

film crew is fun to be on set, but the producers and treat everyone under key grip like shit pretty much. not all of them of course, but working on set is like the caste system for sure, it pisses everyone off. I hear TV sets are objectively better to work on.

were the blacks really the cause of all the bad reviews BvS got?

Is it true that Benicio del Toro did something really bad which led to him being blacklisted for a couple of years?

sorry i know nothing about that nor ever worked with him.

my friend is in film production, his group of people he spends time with can be so fucking annoying

overpaid assholes who hang up lights with hockey tape, carry around cables, and act like their job is so difficult
I know most of the time it's just dicking around for 12+ hours waiting for a 1-10 minute scene to be filmed