Car tire was giving me low pressure readings so I took it to the mechanic and they pulled this out of it...

Car tire was giving me low pressure readings so I took it to the mechanic and they pulled this out of it. Any clue what it is? It's not heavy so I doubt it was a construction nail, but it doesn't have a cap like an ammunition casing. Will reward satisfactory answer with tits.

It's about 1.5 inches long, for reference

I'm assuming the mechanics didn't know what it was, so my guess is ur a faggot

This thing was able to puncture my car tire. Any ideas?

Piece of a stop strip.

What material is it?

could be a rimfire brass casing of some old school caliber

most likely this

Some sort of metal, can't be sure though. Not affected by magnets.

.41 long colt case.
Bashed and squeezed into a point than placed under your tire do that it will puncture it when you drive off.

It is a warning from MS13 that they are going to kill your family.

it's some sort of metal, user. Can't be sure though.

not all metals are

I think OP knows that. Probably a side note

seems to be some sort of medal but I cant be sure though

more then likely a .357 or .44 mag bullet casing.
Not a complete bullet, but a casing

you never know

seems to be some sort of metal medal but I cant be sure though tbh

.41 lc is a center fire round, i see no primer on op's casing

it's a charge for a powder actuated nail gun

they use them to drive nails through concrete. probably left by some lazy good for nothing union road worker

No Primer...

OP here. Again, there's no traditional bullet cap on it. And yes, I know not all metals are affected by magnets.

I live in Miami, not sure if that gives any clues.

You beat me to it, might be some kind of guiding rod, with the other half sheared off.

seems to be some sort of metalic metal medal but I cant be sure though tbh

It's a nipple off one of the Transformers, probably the yellow one.

This. Show tits fag op

It's a ammunition casing, some don't use caps.

I think the guys here are half right. It's a bullet case, but it looks like a .22 mag casing.

Just for the record, 22 mags are rimfire so there would be no primer in the center as with a regular centerfire round.

After being smashed into the road for a few miles?
You will not see a primer recess

Thats a brass bullet casing dipshit
Show the rim, should say the caliber
Probably leftover from some beaner popping one off for new years

Only if OP is 5 or has a mutants small hands.

Eurofag here, what's rimfire?

This.
I'm Mexican and i confirm last retard's comment.

No.. A rough hole would be left. Not a reseal of the primer hole.

Union worker, lel.

You mean mexican litterbug, which is really a tautology.

Not all metals are what? Metal?

Yeah, some redneck dropped it.

Yep, remember the hood rat assassins in The Wire?

But what I understand is that they are mostly very low caliber or short pistol style cases. Most are crimped .22s

OP here. Since the first low-pressure reading a week ago I've driven about 600 miles. Still not convinced it's a bullet casing, given where it was lodged in the tire.

that's exactly what I was thinking Sup Forumsro... this guys dumb

Serious question:
Why do your ppl litter everywhere?

End cap of brass finishing nail...tits plz?

Okay, so, some screwdrivers are magnetic. You can take off the tip and replace it with other tips to save space. This looks like one of those tips, just bent and fucked up a little.

nail guns uses 22 style cartridges, with the load of powder form op's casing you could nails some 2x4s at 300 yards

where are the fucking tits OP

But this isn't magnetic

is this bait? kek its a bullet casing and it didn't just happen to puncture you're tire, somebody shot at your car, pack your things and disappear because somebody is trying to kill you

The screwdriver is magnetic, not the tip. The tip just sticks -to- the magnet in the screwdriver.

Bolts, nuts and all sorts of flat shit get stuck in tires all the time, a tire shop I use has these huge buckets full of all the stuff they pull out, about half of it is non sharp random bits of metal. A rimfire case looks like what it is.

That's like a .30 cal rimfire faggot.
Continue eating your beans and blood sausage, the men are talking.

magnetic.

steel is probably the most common metal and is very magnetic so obviously the object isn't made of steel, or iron if you want to be pedantic

It's not metal if it's not magnetic

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows:

Pocket-protected scientists built a wall made of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond travelling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall made of metal into 400 miles an hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted earths orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles an hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused over 10000 wayward planes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with over 10000 buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall travelling at miles per iron, and the result proved with out a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not just the hardest metal known to man.

A bullet casing would not end up in your Tire as someone is shooting at you unless there's some fucked up cooincidence. That's not how guns work.

It was likely on the ground and got crushed by a car or two before finally getting lodged in ops tire.

>Not a gun casing

Iron, nickel, cobalt and manganese are the only four metals considered magnetic. All other metals, including gold, silver and aluminum, are typically considered non-magnetic, although there are some elements that may show a slight positive or negative attraction when placed in a magnetic field

No it is not again no primer and any rimfire that large would be over 100 years old and horribly expensive to obtain.

It is simply a decorative brass ferrule for anything from a faucet type plumbing fixture to a lamp..

OP here. Gathering that it's either a nail gun shell left from some construction work (which is likely because there's a shitload of construction in my area), or an actual ammunition casing that's been worn down from driving. Either way, it's fixed so it's not my problem anymore. Here's tits.

Looks like a hand,OP.

Source: I have a hand as well.

Had a gold cross pendent put my tire out. Said "He is Risen" on it. Freaked the mexicans at the tire shop out a little.

.22 Mag shell .

maybe it is a clue someone wants to play a game.....

He did show the bottom fuckwit, there's no primer.
Go back to playing cowadooty and quit pretending you know dick about guns.

fellow eurofag here, a rimfire cartige has a rim (guiess where the name comes from) that is filled with the primer instead of the (now) usual percussion cap in the center of the bullet.
the hammer also hits the rim instead of the center of the cartige to initioate the explosion.
older method, but still in use.

never heard of rimfire cartridges????

Jesus Christ there is no way this not a troll post. Rimfire cartridges don't have visible primers, so go back to sucking dick and quit pretending you know dick about guns.

What is the diameter of the cylinder at the base before the rim?

Sure we mentioned them several times in the thread already..

And debunked them as .22 LR or Magnum are not large enough and any other would be a valuable antique.

Try reading an entire thread before you reply.

Rimfire cartridges come in all sizes you noguns weeb.

Not only that they're still commonly manufactured.
Fucking aguila sells the shit out of .30cal rimfire fam. Which is what that looks like.

Not commonly.. Ya can not just pick up on your way to plink in the badlands.
Try to learn something before you claim to be an expert.

Rimfire cartridges are limited to low pressures because they require a thin case so that the firing pin can crush the rim and ignite the primer. Rimfire cartridges of .44 caliber (actually .45 caliber) up to .56 caliber were once common when black powder was used as a propellant. However, modern rimfire cartridges use smokeless powder which generates much higher pressures and tend to be of .22 caliber (5.5 mm) or smaller.[1] The low pressures necessitated by the rimfire design mean that rimfire firearms can be very light and inexpensive, which has helped lead to the continuing popularity of these small-caliber cartridges.

>small-caliber

The OPs image is NOT small caliber..
And even the custom stuff produced today is around $20 a round.

Folks do not just leave the brass sitting around since it can be reloaded and the brass has value.

Yeah. Alot of .32 cal rimfire ammo is still manufactured for turn of the century stuff and repros. Thing that gets me is that the brass looks thicker than it should for a cartridge case