What's Sup Forums's favorite sandwich?

What's Sup Forums's favorite sandwich?

Protip: if not Reuben, then you're a child.

I enjoy ham and english mustard

Probably never heard of it because it's local but a Primanti Bros sandwich. Pittsburgh, Erie and Florida

BLT

I've never heard of this, but it's clearly the winner.

>Saurkraut
>Fries
>Meat
>Cheese

I can taste it in my mind.

my ideal sandich
>italian herb and cheese bread
>banana peppers
>toasted with pepper jack and bacon
>fuckloads of vinegar
>lettuce and more bacon
>it fucking needs to be from subway

need sauce

>vinegar
>subway

my favorite sandwich would be me, riley ried and lexi belle.

Not Saurkraut...they make their own coleslaw. The meat may vary but I always go with Pastrami. The cheese is provolone and they use hand cut fries.

Agreed on so many levels. Plenty of mayo, the most important of any discovered forms of meat and the plants make it healthy.

The sauce would ruin it. Eat it as is.

Chicago "kings pastrami"
Pastrami, roast beef, extra sharp, turkey, cheddar, onions, mustard, mayo, and tomato.

Served hot, and comes with seasoned fries

file name

For me its the Mc Chicken

Protip: If Reuben, then you're a child.

>PBJ
>no crust
>cut into 4 triangles

Nigga, the Monte Cristo.

/thread

>tfw user is 53

what kind of cheese?

that stuff that comes in a can so i can squirt it all over them and lick it off.

You can't fucking /thread yourself you fucking faggot.

Tongue Cuban from the little Mexican store.

my nigga, i work there

Fuckin THIIIIIS!

And with that, you just inspired me to go to my local Primantis

Not the Jesus chicken from Chik-Fil-A?

Roast beef, bitch...
and plenty of it!

Yes the Ruben is a sandwich onto it's self. However, a local sandwich shop were I live, before the owner died, made a variation of the Ruben that was without a doubt the best thing I've ever had. A thick slab of braised corned beef cut against the grain, purple wine soaked cabbage instead of sauerkraut, monsieur cheese, and a hot chili aioli, made with rye he cooked himself. I am certain this man sold his sold to the devil, because all his sandwiches were incredibly well done, and his soups were irreplaceable. Pic so fucking related it makes my heart hurt.

montreal smoked meat and mustard on rye bread

>sold his sold

Fressor for all my real Gs

Fuck, now I want a Reuben

Overrated shit quality starch bomb. Literally the most disappointing sandwich you will ever find. No seasoning on the fries, no flavor in the meat, slaw is drab. Absolute shit sandwich.

The is literally nothing better than an avocado bltmfrom denny's and i do mean LITERALLY

Nigga, I just did.

Fuck are you gonna do about it, nerd?

Ryebread with cream cheese and salmon