Why do fast food places come out with awesome stuff then stop selling it...

Why do fast food places come out with awesome stuff then stop selling it? Can we have a thread where we post the place and item you're mad they don't sell anymore?

Wendy's
>fiery Buffalo boneless wings
Used to get these every day before football practice in highschool

Burger king
>deep fried cheese coated Mac n cheese balls
>red velvet/St. Patty day milkshakes

Taco bell
>the frito grilled burritos

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2015/01/22/where-to-get-a-mcpizza/
youtube.com/watch?v=GtkwKlSKdIo
myburger.fr/chronique-277-melee-australienne-mcdonald-s-avis-test.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump this is relevant to my interests

McPizza

KFC always does this. Every good item they have, they stop selling for some reason. Idk why any place would stop selling an item people like.

That was an actual thing? I've never heard of it.

Back in the late 80's (or early 90's, idk) they had pizza, and it was awesome.

>Why do fast food places come out with awesome stuff then stop selling it?
cause its not viable for FF places to have a large menu. You can get a weird one in there for a second but you can have every place selling every specialty item.

ya, guess you can still buy it in two places

bgr.com/2015/01/22/where-to-get-a-mcpizza/

I got so suck of those fiery buffalo boneless wings back when I worked as a chef for Wendy's @ 15/hr

What!!!!!! This isn't real

McDonald
> "Mélée australienne" (sry dont have the US name), it was special for the 2007 rugby world cup...

I mean sick

Face it, other people know what is best for you and they have the right to decide what you can and cannot eat. You, literally, have no idea what you want or should eat.

Explain popcorn chicken and KFC OR the fiery Buffalo sauce they got rid of. It was the BEST thing on the item. I got everything dipped in the fiery sauce and they took it away from me.

WHy user? WHY!?!?!

I miss the McDonald's black burger

Im still upset TB get rid of these...

>what is marketing
its a beautiful strategy and threads like these prove that what they're doing is successful.
When the product get relaunched, people binge eat it trying to get as much of it as possible, some seasonal products generate more revenue than year round products, and thats not just for fast food

youtube.com/watch?v=GtkwKlSKdIo

Why cause that's all you ate 24/7? I considered applying at KFC for those very wings. Ended up at party city because I didn't want to work with food. Wish I did though. Free foods' the best.

it's obvious. anytime a huge chain does something, it's because it is worth it for them to do it (or stop doing it). businesses are about making money. not about the subjectiveness of one person's opinion. pshhh.. nothin McPersonal, kid

Explain what is was faggot!

baby don't hurt me

McRösti,
seasonal product during ski season

Swiss cheese, bacon, cheese sauce, hashbrown and bacon sprinkled bun.
It is so good that i literally cry every year when i have one.

Pic

crackhouse heater on carpet...you're begging for that trailer to burn down

What should I make/order for dinner?

Not OP, but the fact we all miss some old recipes proves exactly the opposite : we do know what we want/dont want, and it's not what the food store wants us to eat...

Where's this from?

>i literally cry every year when i have one

mac doogal's

Is that a fillet-o-fish patty on that?

They still have the Frito burritos at mine.

i live in ma, they were on the menu for a few months last summer.

Looks fucken disgusting!

Can't you people over there get actual real food?

Is there a scarcity?

Is that why you have to eat plastic imitation food substitute!

The only thing there that looks real, (but probably fake) is the lettuce.

Fuck yes taquitos !!!!

>Swiss cheese, bacon, cheese sauce, hashbrown and bacon sprinkled bun

>hashbrown

hashbrown you illiterate cockwomble

I prefer Bk

Everyone's aware why they actually do it, it doesn't change the fact SOME of these things itt especially SHOULD be year round things.

KFC fiery sauce for one. They haven't relaunched it in over 10 years or something like that. I wonder if there was something terribly poisonous in the ingredients?

in french, again :
myburger.fr/chronique-277-melee-australienne-mcdonald-s-avis-test.html
Too lazy to translate, I have to go to bed. G' night folks

Never ate something that you anticipated so much and that tastes so fucking good that you uust start balling?

Fucking actual saucy hot wings at KFC
Burger King Whopperito
Carl's Jr. Hot Cheeto Burger
McDonald's Habenero Quarter pounder
Taco Bell Volcano menu

shit i miss these...

Why are KFC double-downs not a regular menu item?

That's the best thing KFC makes! Especially when you add lettuce and tomato and extra bacon.

houstonfag here. these come around every couple of years...i haven't had one in 10 years or so...had violent shits after eating the last one

Because buying a saltlick for your horse is cheaper

kek

same here in new england, hits the menu for a bit every couple years. they are pretty good.

Nice try, retard. If that's the case, then you should have put the correct comma in there. The way it's written implies that the bun is sprinkled with hashbrown and bacon.

Wtf the mcrib is a all year round item in germany

are you a patriotsfag?

i think superbowl will be dallas and new england

americucks can only get it every few years. :(

They brought back the spicy mayo at leaset.

But that whole spicy big crunch death was due to the zinger.
They wanted to sell their new product, and they knew the fan favourite would get in the way.

Marketing. It's the devil.

but sometimes they never come back... like Denny's for example. They have a different special holiday menu every year. Some of the shit is DE FUCKING LICIOUS but once the seasons over they never make it again. For example, one year they'll have "eggnog pancakes" next year they'll have "ciniman dulce" pancakes instead, etc.
Why not all of them???
Why not ALL THE TIME :(

I used to get these all the time. So fucking good.

it's called marketing. they have to reintroduce "discontinued" items - or add new abominations - regularly so you dumb fucks keep giving them your money.

dallas has a shot to advance if they get lucky enough to play detroit, giants or greenbay will absolutely embarrass them at home.

pats v greenbay in the bowl.

You are legit one of the biggest retards to grace the world.

screen capped. we shall see

I never take something thats not on the basic menu, Im too afraid that I will like it and can't have it a month after.

>eating fast food regularly

well that's one way to live life i guess.

burger king's chicken fingers.

never actually tried them, never got to since they were discontinued in the uk

oldfag detected

That's unfortunate, it's still a popular item in the US so if you ever come down you can get some.

chicken fries? that's what they called em here anyway. you didn't miss anything special.

>not eating fast food regularly
>actually being successful in life
I think you're in the wrong place

yeah, my bad.
should be going this summer so i should get the opportunity

I can't really think of anything discontinued that I liked, but why don't Canadians get spicy McChickens? That's still a thing in the US right?

where in the us are you going? i'm sure you could find much better than fast food.

some have it some don't, for a buck though that thing was good. i'm pretty sure the dollar menu disappeared because of the minimum wage skyrocketing in some states.

Just a random fact here, McDonalds have lots of local foods per country. Here in the Netherlands we have the McKroket and the Mcflurry Stroopwafel.

a city near LA. i've been there a few times because my aunt lives there. there are a lot of nice places to eat, i just always wanted to try chicken fingers.

>McKroket

>"World-famous in the Netherlands."

Domino's Oreo pizza. I truly miss it.

I get it in murica like for 1 month every year.

Taco Bell:
>Cantina Burrito

On fast food I only trust my idol/lover/daddy Joeysworldtour

i just googled it and i agree, it should be permanent

Taco Bell has done this with everything I loved. Their Cheesy Bean and Rice burrito. Then they brought it back with the same name, but NOT the same. They even stopped selling their Baja sauce (which was my reason to go to Taco Bell, and it was on everything, so now everything tastes different).

he's gonna die in 2017

for some weird reason this food just doesn't look appealing at all

My daddy is going to hamburger heaven

I used to get that shit every weekend.

It was actually really good, and made to order. They tossed it cause they took too long to make.

They have it every year between Thanksgiving and Christmas in South and North Carolina. You could buy one and get the second for $1.49.