So I got cucked pretty bad out of a 5 yr relationship. quads and I dump nudes

So I got cucked pretty bad out of a 5 yr relationship. quads and I dump nudes

Just dump them faggot. The bitch cheated she's worth nothing now.

How about Fuck you, OP. You flamboyant faggot.

>quads and I dump
Dump anyways.

Also tell us the story. Share your pain.

its gun b k

dump them fuck that whore

Roll

Shit

She broke up with me, goes to london the next week and fucks some guy she met on the internet years ago. lol

Roll

Why do I care about shit nudes of your ex gf when I can see literally millions of others nudes without waiting fir some faggot to get quads

Roll

Roll

She might be a bitch, but I might do the same if I'd break up with my girlfriend if I'd got completely fed up with some aspect of her and wanted to start over. Just say "fuck it", and don't worry about it. You can find pleasure and fulfillment in many things and ways.

Roll

Rolling to make OP feel better about getting revenge

roll

Rolling

OP you may as well just dump them

fuck you faggot dump or shut the fuck up

Did you hack her phone or something? You guys are broken up already you creep

5 year relationship and she fucks a guy the NEXT week? That wouldn't mess you up at all?

shut the fuck up faggot of course he has her fb passwords

Fuck you quads is way too much for this crap

so while we wait for OP to deliver, I have a question for the rest of Sup Forums. I've been w my current gf for 4 yrs, she's a solid 7/10 cash body with a sort of derp face. She's dtf whenever, loyal, and doesn't complain about too much. I'm 22 and will be graduating w my doctorates next yr w entry salary at 120k$. I feel like I can do a lot better but could never cut this off since I literally would have no reason. Life is pretty comfortable but boring. I know if I stay with her everything will be fine but I will always have the "what ifs" going through my head for the rest of my life. Should I cheat? take a trip to amsterdam alone? suck it up?

if you weren't going out with her when it happened then you didn't get cucked faggot
stop crying like a little bitch

PS we already live together in a decent but boring house.

lmao your shitty ass girl ain't worth quads.

Y quads tho is she really that special you fucking cucklord

quads because OP is not really sure about releasing her nuds. bet that lack of balls is what made the cunt leave him. the irony...

That's not the point are you spying on her or not?

Roll

QUADSGET

tell her that you think that youre HIV positive
bitch would be worried for 3 months but that you were scared to tell her.
kek they even tell their family it is hilarious

Dat psycho mumbo jumbo

I like the anal-isis though

Fuck you Op. make it trips.

Sure go ahead and destroy your relationship because you think there are better people out there then her. Just the fact that your thinking about shows you don't care much about her so just stop wasting her time now

This!!!!!!

your a fucking cuck op

end your life

nigger quads 6666 hail santa

And you're going to risk this relationship why?
You'd probably regret if you fuck it up.

post rest of the caps cunt

quuuuaddddds

You probably don't even have the nudes the other guy does

see OP this user agrees with me they go insane well anyone would this did an ex of mine years ago made me get loan to get tested from my parents turns out she was faking it but still got three painful shots just in case of some other diseases they hurt as fuck
So then I do this to all of my ex girlfriends
they go to their family and be shame, also anxiety of thinking they have HIV trust me never fails and it is good revenge also dump the nudes you cuck

here are your nudes anons

03AHJ_VusUAbcs3rDmc8OyjEOLboqC61ys62g3U4svz-iuAitHSmL_i5FJV6F89Koa3-cuxdDWwbnQQp0kDDrJyTbgj_ceuDdGngZUHrG-Ub5nOoXyrrrJVHVrKLZvVoBcrKU8DrzKhjURVeP6Z_SVEUhExpIldThTPBtBZBwCTa-dC3R8Po0g2iiwsSvmjVqM5cW7LOmqvmzGK75SqGfthUgORiOirV1EAVl2x8HjaNrVe-x4bgCbr9hzQ4TgK8mb6WiYJFsQRRbM2SCkAbjYvP8PcGJx15J6bgkyn6Ofq_sP5J9ptyadHIgfPbGyOL61d1gosVy4HAUXjGaNDiO0xEURTP-r9Lr2Mw

k guys ill try to get 4444, keep rolling.

Roll

>literally nothing

5 years my ass like it ever happened

03AHJ_VusjbMkmjtDlA8MRLwce7CKjhjt13l3h-s7XmShYPim9RAN45uQiVOnYwYm_Da48Kzl7VLYKh2yY7HfQpZWZgbyUlVKopo05d1tClhXCGLNgtvumHyugCX1ZjGLle7iTxqX_7Mys5O6rVVzx6iFVFZe-SV4ARG3xPr_1vX_Y85mB9LrND4E_eFt8D-pkrjWMJeAjnYTZ352_cWl7qE7B2D1rahT9fKpqQYn6dy9AOZifTYCIHg93h8JaDV7Gxnl3VOGe7zhFk1roTL5cw40-YKrI5_0piF1BwsQqYQ79Z_ydu6YkoHxs0zfK7ohfo9pwCFwosJd0-mlPoIm145NCWqu8nUl10g

It sounds like you're a piece of shit.

So, instead of being a total fuckboi just break up with her.

Loser.

rolllololol

rollllololololing again

roll

rollolol no. 3

mb trips for nudz?

roll

ill be honest op. you should cheat on her as long as she dont catch you cheating. i mean, sometimes you need other pussies and if she never knows, it will be fine. if she finds out, then leave her cause thats what you must do.

we need this 4444 lads

What the fuck is wrong with you cunt? Cuckold beta zulu bitch.

how you use these

Roll

rolling for the children

dont worry. nudes get.

rolly

pfoah

if she cheated then just fucking dump them, cunt

If she broke up with you before you weren't cucked you fucking retard.

Nao

IT IS QUAD TIME

almost

fucking peace of shit.

CUNT

Fuck you man, took a while for the comment to load so probably reddit DDOS fucking ass gay shit

quads!!!!

Kek, getting revenge like this is illegal and she can sue you, and if you don't deliver you may get doxxed. Have fun either way ya faggot.

yes he was. she was using him. if youre confused you ask for a distance, but the whore keep using him till she could take a plane to london. thats not fair at all. we deserve the nudes.

You cuck piece of shit!! Post them anyways. Now!!

And that's black mail, on that point thought i have seem 4fags get doxxed so goodluck OP

>then she fucks some guy she met on the Internet years ago. Lol

The laugh of a broken man....

Very broken man that probably has no nudes

Checkem

Call me a newfag, but what's doxxed? Ddos? Or?

OP if we get quads you better not give us no ugly bitch

You obviously don't love her. So leave.

It's not a question of "could I do better" or "is there better fucks?" Because you always can and there always will be. The question you should be asking is "am I happy?"

But the fact that your even considering dumping her/cheating on her gives the obvious answer

"No"

Nigger

Doxxed is when your identity gets out, DDOS isa cyber attack in lame-mens terms

I vouch for this answer

AGREED

Holy shit, cheers for the straight answer man, thought that was gunna be a whole lot harder.

Moar?

dont waste her time. she doesnt deserve that. no one does.

Roll

Can someone get quads already? Nudes will probably disappoint

Newfag.

Doxxed or being Doxxed is when someone posts your personal info online, for everyone to see.

Ddosing is different. It's when you attack someone (but usually a site) by usually spamming them with requests to get their network to flood/shut down.

alright, this is it

hmu with that 5555 please

Close as duck

get

wew