vocaroo.com/i/s0PJ82jfYwV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cum on them.

Socks on or off? Or on then off?

Post moar OP please

off, definitely off.

Nothing because she'd old as fuck.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

First I would rub them against my faces and smell between her toes with the socks still on then dry hump them for a while until I get very hard in which case I'll pull out my cock and proceed to take off her socks by using my dick to thrust underneath them starting at her ankles till they're completely off then I would have one resting and rubbing on my cock while the other side smothering my face for awhile and then as I reach climax I take both of her feet and put them together and fuck them violently until I glaze her soft soles with my cum and after that use her socks to dry the rest off of my cock and then watch as she proceeds to put said rainbow socks back on and leave.

Go back to school idiot

Maybe tie her wrists and ankles with them so she can't get away

I wanna put a fence up...

mooo....

If you're gonna fuck her socks off you probably got some work ahead of you since those babies probably go up to the knee (or mid-calf in her case), but I applaud your detailed description sir.

vocaroo.com/i/s0PJ82jfYwV4

Just put a bag on her head and use some imagination, cuck

A+++++ would listen to again
A++++++ would watch and totally read again, and/or join in

KEK

Put this in vocaroo too:

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

fucking gross

those are the worst feet i've seen all year
and it is january 2nd cunt

Cut them off

I remember you on my random thread several days back! Remember me?

Yes!

Did you really get to tickle those feet, as you said back then?

Yes! Had a hairbrush in my hand, she wasn't paying attention, I pinned her ankles and went to town ;D

Cool. What would you do to the feet in the pic of my last post? Or, are they not your type?

Lock them in some stocks, tie back the toes, and go nuts. Oil, feathers, sonic toothbrushes, the works!

Cool. Are you only into tickling feet?

Well I love tickling in general, but these's so many methods/techniques for just the feet, it's sort a personal preference

True. I gotta go but I'll see you later, as your OP pic makes that easy. Bye.

Likewise. Enjoy your evening :)

>taking bait this old

Do you know the name of this set, i've seen a few of the pics here and there but reverse img search doesn't find anything

THREADLY REMINDER WWYD THREADS ARE CANCER