Vape thread

>vape thread
Do you vape user? What are your thoughts on vaping? Let's discuss about e-cigs.

whats your setup bitch?

bump

Can one smoke cannabis out of one of this? Or only "liquid" stuff?

i got me a clieto .2 ohm coil on a reuleaux2/3 running at 80.0 w. juice the traveler by coastal clouds

certain coils can burn wax

faggot

It's the best thing since cigarettes were invented

Fag

kys

I vape on occasion. It's a good hobby to get into as long as you don't act like a douche doing it, but that goes for anything of the sort, smoking, doing drugs, etc.

It's great for people to get off smoking for a much healthier alternative.

Well I have seen that many in the government want to heavily tax, and regulate it. They are already saying that you can get sick from second hand vape.
But I wonder that what is next is if you are on a date with some female, and you vape when they are in the room with you, will you ge charged with Date Vape, and then have to register as a Vapist for life?

KBOX 160 w. crown 2 tank.

I used to but my family convinced me that it's more dangerous than cigarettes so I switched back to regular tobacco and I smoke like a chimney.

Can we get some empirical evidence here that vaping does less damage than cigarette smoke?

Faggot

Government trying to spread bullshit just because they can't tax it.

You are literally inhaling vapor, nothing gets burned ofc it's going to be healthier.

Sigilei Fuchai 213 // Smok TFV8

Been doing it for years. Only at home though. Like when I fuck men.

Alien 220 with T10 Cloud Beast.. Peanut Butter Cookie

There was some conference on vaping, and smoking on C-Span a while ago, and the experts were saying that all of the hubbub over vaping was a disservice to the public. They stated that of those who used smoking cessation aids, those who vaped were the most successful, and that things such as patches, gum, and pills were not even close. So I guess you could do a search for the C-Span video.

kek

I do from time to time, but I'm not sure how much more pounding my anus can take.

alright, excuse my ignorance, but can you get water in your lungs over time by vaping?

Your lungs absorb it

>Government trying to spread bullshit just because they can't tax it.
Oh really! Government can and do find a way to tax anything. NC had a bill last year that they were going to tax vape juice by the milliliter, it did not pass, but it could have and will eventually.

Yes, just like you do in turkish baths(or saunas, idk), being near sea, being in rain and fog, and just generally breathing

kinda gay and harmful because of the chemicals but it is my own opinion, I smoke habanos.

Ipv4s goon rda with .17 ohm volcano wire coil

ok but can it build up inside and cause problems?

"Chemicals' Glycerol & optional nicotine, nothing else.

Glycerol: "It is a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that is sweet-tasting and non-toxic. It is widely used in the food industry as a sweetener and humectant and in pharmaceutical formulations."

You hardly get anything in your lungs, most of it gets exhaled. Rest of it gets absorbed.

Not like the tar and other chemicals from modern tobacco. Also does not affect your sense of smell or taste.

I have an Innokin Kroma with slipstream atomizer and 0.5ohm SS coil.

Good little mod but the atomizer is only 2ml and drains pretty quickly. 30pg 70vg is recommended for the subohm tank if you like large clouds but I find it a bit too thick for the coil. Gonna try a 50/50 or get 1hm plus atomizer.

Much prefer it to smoking and haven't touched a cigarette since I started. Don't find it much cheaper though, once you buy juices and coils.

If what you are doing doesn't affect me I don't care, you would have to be autistic to care about what someone does that doesn't affect you. But as for vaping, I definitely prefer it over cigarettes, there isn't really a reason not to, better for you so less strain on healthcare systems, doesn't destroy buildings like smoking does (The smoke from cigarettes fucks up the walls and ceilings) and I can't fucking stand the smell of cigarettes. Doing it in public is a bit of a dick move though. You all are fine by me though, keep doing what you do.

I've been vaping for some weeks now, and really, for me, it will never beat cigarretes. Somehow, cigarretes feel comfier and more natural, when I vape I just feel like a cool 10 yo kid.

And the nicotine you get from it gives me a disgusting sensation on my throat. But that is just my experience.

Glycerol is a funny way to spell propylene glycol, which is harmful. get rekt mouth fedora faggot.

No it isn't. And Glycerol is vegetable glycerine, the other commonly added ingredient.

Glycerol and propylene glycol are 2 different substances, get your facts straight.

A healthier way to quit smoking.

Anyone who uses it as a substitute for smoking is a moronic childish trendfag and should kill themselves.

you're doing it wrong, try different vg/pg mixes and nicotine strengths

Just because vaping has become a meme doesn't mean it's moronic.

I started vaping to quit smoking, and it has worked. I no longer smoke cigs and am slowly decreasing my nicotine content in my juice.

Anyone reading this ITT who started vaping for ANY reason other than to cut back/quit smoking, know that I think you're a fucking faggot retard and you should be ashamed of yourself.

That's the gayest sentence I've ever read.

No. Are you retarded?

Do you think vapor can build up in your lungs and cause problems if you take a shower everyday?

Like these neckbeard shittards shower

You'd prefer people who aren't ready to quit altogether to just keep smoking, then?

Nicotine by itself isn't even that harmful, why hate on vaping?

>not even that harmful

It's certainly not good for you. Why would you pick up a worthless habit for shits and giggles? Because you think it looks cool?

Nice job - now you're addicted to nicotine, faggot. A harder addiction to kick than heroin. Congratulations.

Avid Lyfe Mech Able mod W/ Complyfe Battle Deck... Feel so much better since i got off the cigs

I suggest you do some research on nicotine, it's addictive for sure, but harmful? Hell no.

You can buy a pen that has it's own threadin along with a standard 510 to screw on prefilled tanks, usually containing oil

Otherwise you can get coil attachements for wax and heating chambers for herb but from my experience it's much better to combust the herbs instead of heating them up, otherwise coils are pretty convenient for wax the only downside would be the shitty taste which you can avoid by applying some sort of oil (either hemp or coconut or whatever you want) directly on t the coil before putting the wax on

>Government trying to spread bullshit just because they can't tax it.
The government can tax whatever the fuck they want. Tinfoil harder faggot.

The fact of the matter is vaping is much newer compared to something like tobacco, and we simply don't have much data on the long term effects of it. It could be harmless, or it could cause a new form of cancer we haven't even seen before. If it helps you quit smoking, or you just do it because you like it, then good for you. Just do your research and know what you're putting in your body, and don't be an ignorant ass about it. Also don't be an inconsiderate douche, because not everyone wants smelly vaporized PG in their face, harmful or no.

>restricts blood vessels while increasing heart rate

I suggest you do some research, you incredible faggot. Nicotine by itself is nowhere near as harmful as the smoke from a cigarette. But it is not harmless or benign. It's like any other stimulant.

But what do I know - I'm just a clinical therapist with a specialization in substance use disorders... not like I know abut drugs or anything.

You can get the herb vaporizers but you can get the the oils and mix it with normal vg/pg juice to use it in an atomiser or a dripper

And caffeïne doesn't restrict blood vessels while increasing heart rate? It's also a stimulant, used by billions of people worldwide on a daily basis.

Alot of people like me with ADHD/bipolar disorder self medicate with nicotine, it does wonders for me.

And from nicotine alone people have died? Has their quality of life gone down?

Currently running vape forward Stout 100w 18650/26650 mod with TFV4 NI200 .18 ohm at around 400 degrees with cotton splatter juice (grape cotton candy) and it is delicious. inb4 vaping is mouth fedora, it helped me quit smoking cigarettes havent smoked cigs since last year and my lungs feel much better i can run up 2 flights of stairs now and not be out of breath.

In Australia smoking cost me $320 a week vaping cost $20 only reason I vape

2013 called, it want's its mvp 2.0 and nautilus tank back.

No I don't have a mouth Fedora
>Pic related it's you

>$320 a week

Bullshit. A month, maybe. How much does a fucking pack cost?

Isn't it like 23$ a pack?

35-40 bucks a pack of 30's

Smoked for over 20 yrs, now over 2 yrs smoke free!

> I'm a clinical therapist
> I'm an undergrad studying therapy

Fixd

I started on a MVP 2.0 and a mini nautalius tank in 2015. If it wasnt for that I would still be smoking camel menthols. I have since moved on and am now on a herikles plus tank on a Reloux 200rx, I have lowered my nicotine levels to 3mg juice, and within the next year want to drop it down to 2mg or less. Still wish I wasnt considered a hipster for liking to vape, but meh, haters gonna hate.