I love all the new Sopranos threads popping up, fuck the haters

I love all the new Sopranos threads popping up, fuck the haters.
Post your favorite moments, lines, characters, memes, I don't care. Fuck the GoT hype, make way for the best television show to ever air, let's keep the Sopranos hype going

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCF5A_3T3FI
youtube.com/watch?v=b2C6MhNMMv8
commondreams.org/headlines05/1230-01.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=o6NPjAA53dc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb7SWFgSf7o
youtube.com/watch?v=GeldvNxpW44
imfdb.org/wiki/Non_Guns
youtube.com/watch?v=pWsCK7RE0Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2xIEeOfgVc
youtube.com/watch?v=pOQSKgKLa4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's no stigmata these days.

Ralph slept with Ginny?

GABAGOOL
*BREATHING DIFFICULTY INTENSIFIES*

To Junior!

How fucking dark (literally) is this show from S5 onwards compared to early seasons? From vivid colors and shirts to black leather jackets, dark shadowy rooms and depressive surroundings? Such an amazing visual device to show us the fall of "this thing of ours". The scene with Butch getting lost in Chinatown is still a G.O.A.T. television metaphor.

This system's got no balls!

fucking loved how this show built up this amazing character and then give him dementia.

Fuck, at least Johnny Sack got cancer and died.

>That ending where Tony rejects the Human Instrumentality for a plate of Gabagool

youtube.com/watch?v=lCF5A_3T3FI

The Jackie Jr. wake was so based.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2C6MhNMMv8

No one does funerals like us Catholics.

>No one does funerals like us Catholics.
Tell me about it, bro-tier. :)

Measures were taken...

Yeah seriously. Season 6B had everyone in black leather jackets as if it was the russian mob or something. The whole thing felt like a decay, like a snake eating itself. The mob collapses in on itself rather than the FBI killing it.

Well, the FBI did grab Carlo, and that meant huge trouble for Tone, hence why "DON'T STOP" in the final scene, it's the vicious circle of life, people wrongfully assume it's about MOJ guy killing him.

True, I guess the FBI does have alot of influence on people flipping (RICO) which is why people today perceive the older generation as more loyal and shit. I feel like they were "loyal" was because it was harder to lock them up. The FBI does put alot of strain on the mob, but ultimately that causes many of the mobsters to murder each other out of fear/paranoia.

IM SAWRRY, T!

Come from behind type guy.

When it comes to bears, I say get rid of them all. They had their turn, now it's ours. That's why the dinosaurs aren't around anymore.

Wasn't that a meteor?

Eh, they're all meat-eaters.

>It's a flashback when Paulie was in Goodfellas episode

It annoys me to admit that it must have been a good show since I got into all the characters stories, but I hated literally every single Italian person on the show by the end and was happy to see so many murdered at the end.

You're not gonna believe this. He killed 16 Czechoslovakians. The guy was an interior decorator!

We're with the Vipers

sup reddit

Sopranos is an amazing show. One of the ones you can watch 5 times over.

I LIKE SOME PULP

First time watching this show I hated Ralphie so much that I looked up how he died on wikipedia, watched his death scene on youtube and counted down the episodes till he was dead. Now I think he's the most based character on the show.

Yeah he's cool. I guess more annoying at first. But second time is much better.

I still hate Tonys mom though. I guess obviously everyone does.

you schizo m8? those are some extreme feelings and they've done a 180 for god knows why

I always wonder how the show would have gone if she didn't die irl

What are some other shows that are consistently excellent throughout their entire run?

Me too. I heard they were going to have her possibly testifying against Tony. It was set up with her getting detained for the airline tickets she got from him

>Its a "Tony keeps eating 'gool even though he knows he's in the beginning stages of a panic attack" episode

The Wire. Season 2 seems like it sucks on the first run through but when you go back and watch the entire series again you realize how important it is to the overall story

>tfw just wanted Frank Sobotka to have a happy ending

>tfw Ton' never got to enjoy all that WWII swag from Italy with his crew

You ever notice how fucking stupid it looks when they shoot guns on this show? There's never any recoil, hardly ever does the slide cycle on automatics, and seldom does the gun even look authentic. It's like they don't even care.

did he actually died?

>breathes heavily
>shoves food in mouth

cannot unsee... fuck

Season 4 was incredibly dark too. I remember watching "Whoever Did This" for the first time and feeling horribly depressed for days afterward

I remember seeing this scene with a friend that had never watched the show and he just burst out laughing when Vito comes into the shot. I guess without any context it does look funny

GET THAT EGG SALAD OUT OF HIS MOUTH

I get furious when people describe the Sopranos as a TV show. Rick and Morty is a TV show. Game of Plebs is a TV show.

Sopranos is a work of art. I don't mean that in the Sup Forums contrarian, "Is this kino, cinema, a movie or a flick"

I mean that the Sopranos is timeless. Future generations will be beaming it into their brains in the same way that modern kids use their booger encrusted smartphones to photograph the mona lisa or the statue of david.

This was poetry. It was art. It will be timeless. Men die, but the Sopranos, thats forever.

Jesus Christ calm down.

this is the only show that I've seen more than once (three times actually) and I think its time for a fourth viewing. no other show gets close and every single time you notice something new.

I think Sopranos is my favourite ever form of television media ever, including both tv shows and movies. It's just fucking fantastic.

Yeah I just finished my 2nd viewing of the whole series and I already want to see it all over again.

>in the middle of my 2nd viewing of The Sopranos
>forgot how funny this show is

Sopranos won't live on forever.

Race mixing is going to make it so no one cares about 'stupid white people'. Who are you kidding? You think black people like the Sopranos?

You stugatz or somethin'?

What the fuck are you on about?

I am too, bro. I'm in the midst of season 4.

"you're doin a heckuva job there brownie."

good kek from that one

didn't catch the dubbya/hurricane katrina reference until i rewatched the show a second time

couldn't find a clip but it's from s6/episode called 'the ride', the one where paulie skimps on the italian fair rides and baccala's kid gets hurt. tony hears about it and then shoots em that line.

commondreams.org/headlines05/1230-01.htm

I wanna memorize all of Junior's jokes, they're literal comedy gold

>Do you think black people will care about a crime show

Because you know how much the moolies hate Scarface

black people like sopranos actually

me too. i wish i could come up with all the sayings that are said in this show off the cuff.

Ever heard of the Chinese Godfather? He made them an offer they couldn't understand

>You remember your first blowjob?
>>Yeah, why?
>How long did it take the guy to cum?
>heh heh, you hear dat? I axed him "you remember your first blowjob" and den I axed him "how long did it take the guy to cum"

Chinaman goes to the optometrist, says he has trouble seeing

Optometrist gets done with the tests and tells the chinaman "well I found the problem, you've got a cataract". Chinaman says "no, i have rincon continenter"

Chrissy, we could adopt!

Yeah, I get it, he drives a Lincoln. So what?

>It's a Directed by John Patterson episode

youtube.com/watch?v=o6NPjAA53dc

Or maybe HES stalking US...

>WITH WHAT? HIS COCK?

YOU'RE FLEXINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Get off my car before you flip it over, you fat fuck

Forgot pic

>"Come onnn! You told John about that joke, right?"

Would you have, in a moment of weakness, fallen prey to Tony's legendary charisma and revealed your betrayal, Sup Forums?

>Sometimes we go around feeling pity for ourselves. But behind our back a great wind is carrying us.

Speaks volumes to me. Hits me hard in the feels.

Can someone post the webm of Sil walking away from the Vesuvio explosion?

>Some kid with chinky eyes called Moltisanti!
P U R E
O
T
T
E
R
Y

I must stay loyle to my capo

>you will never fall asleep cradled in Johnny Cake's muscular arms
>he will never bring you Johnny Cakes in bed

Just impale my asshole with a pool cue already.

what a fucking dork

SACRE BLEU WHERE IS ME MAMA

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb7SWFgSf7o

One of the greatest scenes

Because that's how it goes in the real world honestly.

Dementia/alzheimer's and shit hits hard and usually from out of nowhere. It destroys even the most powerful and put together men.

not sure if serious

>black people
>not liking crime dramas
>not obsessed with the godfather, goodfellas, and scarface
you're retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=GeldvNxpW44

Christ I cried like a blubbering faggot watching this.

bump

Name a better line than:
>The package hit Chrissie with an implement and ran off.

That's because The Sopranos used what are called "non guns" almost exclusively. Plastic props that don't cycle or function, rather than real guns firing blanks (what many shows do). It's one of the very few glaring weaknesses in this show.

imfdb.org/wiki/Non_Guns

youtube.com/watch?v=pWsCK7RE0Xg

The Jimmy Brown song was great

Does anyone feel like Breaking Bad tried so hard to be as artsy as The Sopranos with the whole teddy bear in pool metaphor and shit but just came off as pretentious?

no

>that episode when Bobby makes a movie and gets everyone to star in it

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2xIEeOfgVc

youtube.com/watch?v=pOQSKgKLa4Q

>I got a grant to do autonomous research

So then what the fuck happened? Is Poland really a third world shithole or what?

>tfw ywn smoke bong rips with Furio

>it's a product placement episode

>I like my Tropicana© orange juice with SOME pulp

fuck yeah

SEASON TIER LIST, BEST TO "WORST"

Season 2 had a little bit of comedy gold