Stoner thread 2.0

Stoner thread 2.0
What are you smoking?
How do you smoke it?
What munchies do you have?

I'll start
My own homegrown blueberry kush from Sweden, surprisingly potent.
Kingsize joint
Elk meatballs, mashed potatoes, chips, cold water and icecream.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJRddjVxwHY
youtu.be/3cUqwqgkqwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Short question :
Cats shouldn't be near when I smoke right ?

Don't think it matters, my cat doesn't mind it at all.

might smoke some moroccan hash tonight, just a regular joint, I still have some pringles and oreos so i'll be okay

anyway, I have a question. sometimes when I smoke I'm not just stoned I get sick. at new years eve, I smoked 1 joint with a friend and I started feeling sick and I threw up. anyone know what causes this and what to do about it?

Well it is said that cats stay high for around 10 years, not sure how true that is. Btw, how the fuck do you grow in Sweden?

don't think it matters, I have friends who smoke in small rooms with their dog in it as well, their dog just fell asleep. nothing bad.

Where in Sweden do you grow?

Blueberries
Kingsize joint
Ben and jerrys phish food

No idea what I'm smoking (it smells good, looks good, gets me stoned etc)

I smoke out of a waterfall cuz I'm broke but also don't like a massive tolerance

I had Krystal today with my bro and just ate some ramen, gotta run tomorrow because terrible diet from new years/christmas

What did you anons do for new years?

Might be bad hash, in Sweden we had a period when it was spiced with other drugs, mostly cannabinoids. That's why I started growing my own supply

In the winter I have three plants in my wardrobe, standard setup, some LE lamps, filters and fans. In the summer I have usually plant some AF strains in the forest near me, works great.

I've had it with different kinds of stuff and I have pretty good stuff (I'm from Amsterdam and it's sold in a coffeeshop so it's not some amature stuff)

I smoked a ton at a party, also got drunk and did MDMA.

I see, just try different strains until you found a few that you like, for example I had similar reactions to Lowryder, didn't feel anything like that whenever I smoked something else.

Zone 6, basically middle of Sweden

nice fizzam, never done molly yet only lsd

I got stoned as shit and kinda drunk and went to greenville SC from atl to chill with mah brah, was aight, food was dope, greenville has some pretty dank restaurants

If you ever go to greenville SC:
>Ale house
>Smoke on the water
>Beer sample place whatever the hell it is called

Probably a lot more but those places are dank, also a bagel place downtown that was sick this other time I was there. My friends made fun of me for getting hummus on a bagel. Like I had never tried that before and it was siiiiick

My cat inhales the cherry smoke from the bowl by himself, he is 14 now and as happy as can be

smokin dogshit
out of a pipe
munchies go from savory to sweet

Dalarna?

Jämtland

I'll bite
>smokin skywalker OG
>smokin from a big purple bong called purple haze. engraved with the name and shit
>Ate a homemade veggie burrito made by gf. homemade hummus and guacamole was deliciouis.

what's the best food ever? like being stoned would only make it .00005% better

I quit smoking skunk 6 months ago because I couldn't stop thinking about killing myself. It'll happen to you.

sounds like a case of the whitey... you should smoke less if you are not a regular user.
if not, you might be having some kind of unbalance in your brain chemistry that is causing that. stop a few weeks and continue as usual. a few months ago i had a few episodes of light paranoia when smoking my regular shit. didnt mind it and it went away by itself.

>no mention of brain damage ITT
I thought you guys were supposed to be responsible

a joint a day keeps the braincells away

hey user. you have been warned by another stoner Sup Forumsro to stop disrupting the local fauna.

consider this as a cease and desist.

anybody ever go about buying seeds offline?

thank you

I payed a pretty penny for this trip I want my moneys worth

I moved to Sweden a couple of months ago (Stockholm). Is the government very strict about growing or posession of marijuana? What will they do if I'm caught growing a plant or having less than 5g on me?

Better stock up now before AG Sessions takes over. Looks like it will be right back to the bad old days. Word is they're planning on cracking down on medical too.

where did you move from?

Finland

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

Star dawg and sunset sherbet, shatter in my bong. Plan on eating mushroom ice cream. Raspberry ice cream and 6 grams of mushrooms. Should be a fun night.

Whatever the fuck I can get my hands on
My homemade pipe
Ramen, fruits, and pizza

oi thanks, I'll start with no-smoke in a week... gotta finish my stash first :))))))

Anyone here live in Wilmington NC? Just moved here and don't know where to get weed

Smoking aussie hydro from a glass bong with the munchies for pussy

No pussy so im stuck watching this funny shit

youtube.com/watch?v=vJRddjVxwHY

This is my Favorite thing to watch when I'm high youtu.be/3cUqwqgkqwI

>Nära östergötland?:)

Shit dude, I got fucked up by blueberry kush. Caught me totally off guard and I smoked too much, would up convulsing a ton and throwing up at 3AM. Crazy potent shit.

>new year party at a local club
>in dankrupcy for weeks
>out of fucking nowhere a huge fucking pinhata
>after a few hits the pinhata starts throwing condoms, rolling paper, beer tickets and joints among other stuff.
>i get my hands on 4 fat-ass joints
>we blaze one of the motherfuckers. shit's dank af
>next day
>get home
>get my scale and weight those fuckers
>~2g
>mfw i paid like 7 bucks to enter the party

imma smoke one of those niggers in a few minutes.

That'll go under ringa narkotikabrott/minor offence (depending on the size of the plant) and you'll have to pay a fine and do some tests to keep your drivers licence etc. Not a huge deal but still a pain in the ass. Are they more relaxed in Finland?

↓

Lies, your just a beta faggot

>Word is they're planning on cracking down on medical too

Citation please.

My understanding is that Trump is fully in favor of medical, and he thinks recreational should be left to the states to determine.

sounds blessed user, got pics to share?

Blueberry Kush, with a brand x "Protopipe." Munchies? Eh, whatever is on hand.

Just talk so far, got a buddy that's lower mid level with Justice Dept. The stuff coming in from the transition team looks bad, lots of weird questions trying to feel out peoples political opinions. Makes it look like they may purge or isolate anyone against the war on drugs, private prisons etc...

joints sometimes, although I normally use a bowl, since it's so small and I can store it in a pill case when I'm done to cover the smell. I live in a boarding house and have to keep the smoke to myself. Edibles are always fun. I ate some about 30 mins ago, still waiting for the effects

gimme a sec

there you go. it's a bit roughed up by being picked up from the floor in a hurry.
cig and post it for comparison purposes

not smoking tonight

unrelated question but whats the best site to get a cheap but quality glass piece?

only has some misc weed crumbs and kief so I sprinkled it over some tobacco and smoked in a joint. Definitely not the most efficient but it gave me a nice buzz. Then my fuck buddy came over and for the first time I smashed while high. Unbelievable feeling, 10/10 would do again.

So I just talked to him, he says the biggest thing they are hearing over and over is that the "rule of law" will be their first priority with zero flexibility, If it's a Federal law it will be enforced. Since the primary thing allowing States to have medical/rec Marijuana is the federal govt. choosing not to enforce the laws on the books, it doesn't look good for marijuana at the moment.

by america you mean US?? stupid gringo

fuck off mexican

Green crack and heroin.
I just smoke out my bubbler.
An ass ton of Chinese takeaway.

I just finished putting my cannabutter in the fridge to cool. Bought an ounce from a weed shop here for 100 bucks. Tasted like ass but was tested at 19% thc so...cannabutter.

I wish I had a weed connection. Contemplating the dark web to get some good stuff.

I want to try heroin but I don't want to get addicted. How does smoking a one "hit" feel relative to say, a 10 MG hydrocodone?

Also I'm smoking on some "girl scout cookies x sour diesel" which I know to be a lie. Stupid niggers. Good weed nonetheless.

Do you live in the US? If so, rest assured a weed connection is near by. Pretty much err body be smoking that shit.

I live in Virginia but don't want to go through people at work because it's a liability buying from someone I manage.

you need to learn how to roll a good one

Well when my tolerance was lower .1 of black tar would feel like 10 MG oxy.
It's hard to tell at this point I smoke just to stay well I'm trying to taper off.

and you need to learn to read user... i didnt roll that shit

You Stupid Gringo¡ I also hate mexico cause maxican and gringos are the same stupids

I'm in Dalarna.

whaddup nigs. i smoke weed pretty regularly, last time i smoked was 12:00am jan 1st.
im currently trying to clean out my system anyone got any tips?
i've been drinking as much water as possible since then and i put a drop of bleach in a cup. how long till im clean?

im getting some next week, first time doing that shit. how do i smoke it?

Did...did you drink that bleach?
And if you are skinny and active I'd say you have a week minimum.

homegrown blend of bhudda and some banana flavoured strain i'm not familiar with joint spun with winfield gold baccy
comin off antidepresants, really horny but no munchies.

I feel you. Any friends that smoke? Wife, GF?

What line of work ya in, George?

yes it was just a drop or two, didn't feel anything out of the ordinary afterwards and that was last night. would excercise clean me out faster or should i just stick to water and pissing

nothin like fresh forest weed nigga, sweden nice in the summer?

THC distillate.

90% THC 9% CBD. Smooth as fuck, incredibly strong, very mild but tasty flavor, slightly minty.

I get it for $25 a gram.

I run a Lumber yard. No other contacts besides people at work really.

Interesting. I take a 10 MG oxy if I've done a long day of riding dirt bikes or something and definitely when I fly. Makes the trip so much more enjoyable. I'd say I consume 60 MG per year so my tolerance is pretty low

will you be smoking with people that have experience? if so let them worry about all that. if not you could always make a quick pipe

molly's nice, acids my jam though.

Please make sure that you drink at least 8 fluid ounces of bleach for this to be effective. Better safe than sorry.

Thc is stored in fat cells. Sweating will burn it out quicker.
That's an old stones tale with the bleach and it could hurt you just be careful I've been there as well tho I've tried every trick in the book none really worked.

My roommate's cat loses his shit when he's in the room with us, he cant seem to handle being high. If your cat seems okay then it's nothing to worry about

holy fuck i sperged somehow. i meant im getting some shatter next week

fuckin swedes all gettin baked. man I wanna fuck a swedish chick. swiss will also be acceptable.

Homegrown = best grown.
I just recently learned of putting baccy in with the jernt.

What anti depressant?

gotcha, thanks.
thanks for the info, i know two people who have dranken bleach to get drugs out their system in a short notice. it worked out for them but one of the dudes apparently went blind for like 10 mins kek, he soaked a cotton ball in bleach and swallowed it. the other one was fine he drank like 2 caps of the stuff and drank tons of water. im sure a drop is relatively harmless

Yeah then .1 or .15 will get you feeling good.
I wish my tolerance was that low if I sit down and binge I go threw 2 grams in 2 and a half days and at 100 a gram...you don't need to be a math wiz to see that straight money I'm burning up.
Oh well I'll taper than jump off and I have weed edibles gir b the wds.

Hmm I wish I could hook you up. Always sad to see a nigga unable to get weed. You considered a small grow at home?

I have but the smell is so strong I don't want my neighbors (apartment) to smell it. Thinking about trying deep web to get it shipped.

oh i've personally never done anything like that. just regular buds. i think i remember seeing someone using hot knives to smoke some once on youtube

Hey Sup Forumsro can i buy some if you have extra homegrown stuff? Im in Estonia. SmartPost it :D

I forget the strain but its dank, and I vaporize because its objectively better than burning weed in every single way. I also have some really good oil and some decent shatter that I've been dabbing and an edible I've been munching on made from vaped weed.

some cats enjoy getting high actually

Drinking + Hash = Bad times

Yeah you'll be fine its never worked for me lol. Neither did vinegar or cranberry juice hahaha. But sweating it out and diluting your piss is the best bet. Don't forget b vitimins to keep your piss nice and yellow.
Energy drinks help too as well as niacin. But it has to be the flush niacin not the no flush.

this man knows his snacks;)

Hey stoners, I got a question for ya.

Everytime I smoke I get put in a grumpy mood. Like it didn't used to be that way, I was just fine when I was like 15, but now I'm 18 and it just kinda makes things super mellow and not fun.

I wanna giggle my tits off again. Help me ples

(Also I have been with people everytime since it's been bad, maybe that has something to do?)

My bong and its nail attachment