ITT: Things you should know that nobody has told you

ITT: Things you should know that nobody has told you.

why tf are they all gifs?
bump anyway, tho this is obviously a book for teenagers

idk, I saved from Sup Forums years ago

cynical, edgy, and frankly a total bummer. there's a grain of truth in each cartoon. some are actually good but this overall reeks of angst and a narrow worldview

nah, this is a totally rational and well-balanced world view ...

This thread is different. bumping for great justice

So true. Fuck ever doing that.

working?

>He gets up early to not get fired.

Work for yourself.

If you can't do that, be a neet.

If you can't do that, work like the cattle you are.

BS

k i'm all out. I'll just post cats with money

I'd grab a beer with that guy

>be a neet

justify this

niggers breed more than they contribute to society.

I'd become a theif before a neet.

As for justifying, the options are less justifiable the further down you get.

Wtf? This is all just pseudo-intellectual cynical pessimistic garbage. None of this shit is advice or anything you'd "wish someone told you earlier"

>Promotes the neet-lifestyle
>Illustrating it with a frog

Fucking lol

Except it's not you fucking mong.

Go ahead, prove all of them wrong. I'll be waiting.

not him, but he's right about this being garbage.

burden of proof lies with you, bucko. live your life this way and show us who's boss.

>Prove all of them wrong

Yeah I'm not bored enough to prove the obvious

Besides, burden of proof. If anything, you should prove any of them RIGHT.
They all either tell you the obvious, or call everything in every way bad. None of these give actual advice that could be useful to life.

>burden of proof lies with you

No it doesn't you fucking mong.

You and him say they aren't true, go ahead and prove it. Tell me where they're wrong.

Nice fucking cope out you half retard.

I'm glad to see you're a little pussy and you're going to bitch out. Please Kill yourself

It's useful in a way that it tells you what can and cannot be expected.

If you spend your life expecting bullshit you'd wish you'd figured it out sooner too, as to save yourself the time and effort.

k

nice 420 get

Burden of proof always lies with the person making/supporting a claim, so yes, it does in fact lie with you

Oh, and you're totally right, I am a pussy because I don't want to waste at least 10 minutes for disproving 20 pictures to a random person on the internet. Clearly it's because I'm such a pussy, it couldn't possibly have any other reason.

not either of those two but yeah everything you posted is simpleton garbage, life and relationships are far more complex than the poorly worded generalizations you've posted. Only a true fool would be swayed by such blatant dribble

the cats with money is the best part of this thread.

perhaps in a few days i will start a folder of such wonderful treasures.

PLease don't breed. You're a waste of oxygen

You are fucking retarded....

His claims was that none of it was advice. He claimed something now it's on him to prove it. Or you because you're both mongs.

It's like you're trying to win an autism contest between the two of you.

>Samefagging this hard.
>Thinking I posted these.

You are the poster child for why abortions should be legal.

keep typing

In what way does it tell me anything that can't be expected?

All of thes points just seem like very specific opinions.

I seriously doubt everyone who is either pretty or ugly has a "bitter, lonely existence"

"Nobody's perfect", "Size doesn't matter" and "You shouldn't act out all your fantasies" are completely obvious.

All of these are pointless in some way shape or form. None of them have explained anything about expectations in life that wasn't either obvious or close-minded.

>implying professional thief is a job without honor and ability

Only a true fool believes to the very end that all humans are great and we owe the society collective everything.

Hint: The smartest know that human society is unsustainable and will collapse under its own weight.

>In what way does this tell me what can't be expected?

Hang in there, kiddo. You'll learn one day.

Your accomplishments are mostly empty and matter to you only. If you bust your ass for approval only to realize other peoples opinions are utter shit you'll be mad / feel disenfranchised and the joke is on you for believing in shit that was never real.

>better call him mong so he knows his place

Typical rebuttal to begin calling out people for samefagging because you are literally so delusional you can't accept the fact that multiple people agree you're retarded. And all for defending horse shit you didn't even post... that's just sad

That has literally nothing to do with anything but thanks for the autism check

>if you can't do that bee NEET

I need steps and a story user.

I know my accomplishments mean nothing in the grand scheme of the universe. But guess what: That's not the point.
Reality is subjective, it's just about what has meaning to you, it doesn't matter if they any actualy meaning or if anyone else cares about them. The only important thing is one's own subjective viewpoint.

Saying other people opinions of you don't matter at all is stupid. What would be the point of "connections"
then? Being at good terms with people is quite useful.