Teen: more like this

Teen: more like this

see ya

I do not believe this thread will make it.

Cola anyone before thread nuked?

Rolling

Worth a shot eh
>Inb4 dubs

>he's fell for the honeypot meme

Fucking hell.
I leave Sup Forums for a while and shit like this happens. what the hell happened...

>image.jpg
Leave again, iPhaggot. You didn't belong here in the first place.

we need some cola in here boys!
Get one going

Awesome idea, officer.

There's literally no reason to assume these girls are underage.

>why does it HAVE to be an iphone??

thread was likely made by a bored vola mod

What the fuck man. MODS! MODS! MODS!

Mad because there aren't any traps.

Kys

9fpm7p84

Cola >> Kik

>9fpm7p84
Vola go go go

Reminder: Vola and kik groups are both honeypots these days. You deserve your fate if you ignore this message.

what? its just random stuff you cant do anything.

honeypots? if you mean a way they prevent trading of teen girl pictures that is a good thing isnt it?

>mad because Sup Forums isn't for cisshits anymore.
fuck off with your pedo shit

>name a bunch of images image.jpg to trigger faggots while really using pc
kek

umm mods?

haha this is a lie. please come to vola. please share new shit.

>another idiot that pretends to do this
You're not original in any way.

Even when you try and pretend to be one of us you fail and do something completely facebook like type "haha"

MODS!!!!!!!

Mods, get in here now!

And bring the party van!

ive never understood this Sup Forums

when you write 'mods' does it alert mods to this thread or is it just there for whatever reason?

No

NOTICE TO ALL CHATTERS: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this thread
along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law.
VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor. IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this was logged in error,
please state your reasons to the F.B.I. agent currently monitoring this
thread and quote the reference number #5234131749. Failure to do so within the
next 2 minutes will result in your IP and address being entered into our criminal data base and legal action.

Your IP address has been logged by the Child Internet Service Protection Agency.
Please wait while memory ref code "765435151" is entered into the database.
--

NOTICE TO ALL CHATTERS: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this thread
along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law.
VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor. IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this was
logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I. agent currently monitoring this
thread and quote the reference number #2334531343. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes
will result in your IP and address being entered into our criminal data base and legal action.

Your IP address has been logged by the Child Internet Service Protection Agency.
Please wait while memory ref code "765435151" is entered into the database.

usually mods come quick.

lol this is pretty bad troll

noooooooooo plz im jos here fo da lolz

>Heres your reference code

so where are mods?

Why did you do this?

it alerts them, pops up on their monitors if they're actually monitoring

Where are you mods!?

Need you now!

I like big black women and cheese

Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john’s, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called the Ghostbusters, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.

Can you not

When did Sup Forums got full of faggots?

MODS

Hi FBI, whats up?

Kek. Nice one

> How to take a Screenshot
> Internet Explorer
Bait harder

Faggot

Fuck off you cunt!

>took the bait

O shit, I will get deported. HOLA AMIGOS

kek tabs nice bait fag

MORE!

For a thread about teens there isn't a whole lot here.

Plug your fucking phone in!!!

MOOOODS

The tabs are why those screenshots get posted.

MODS MODS MODS

I don't think they're coming...

Yeah, well, in Sup Forums-speak, "teen" comprises only two years…

11 and 12?