I want to learn how to suck my own peen. What do to get flexible. And don't say "gay"

I want to learn how to suck my own peen. What do to get flexible. And don't say "gay"

gay

That's like a woman wanting to kick her own puss but not wanting to be called a lesbian

super gay

Learn from experience
>be skinny
>have a larger dick(mine being 9 inches helps)
>stretch and work on flexibility
>easiest way is
>lay on back against wall
>walk down wall with legs
> either grab ass and push close
>or wrap leg behind head

remove both lower ribs

thanks me later

yeah man
>15 inches here
>i just have to look down bro

lower ribs are floater.
>wouldn't help or hurt

>15 inches here
lying on the internet isn't right

Wear athletic shorts put them around your ankles put the waistband behind your head and push your feet forward

It's really not that hard. Do lunges, do crunches/leg lifts. You'll wanna work your core AND your flexibility. Be able to touch your toes easily, as well as doing a split.

I used to do it back in the day but it's not worth it. So much prep for very little reward. The whole reason the blowjob feels good is because someone else is doing it.

Doing it yourself, you just have something in your mouth, your breathing is compressed cause you're caved in your diaphragm, etc.

Auto fellatio is no different to masturbating you self conscious twit, get over yourself.

Just try to put your feet behind your head in your best faggy come fuck me pose.

>Average length is 5.6 inches
>Large end of the spectrum is 9 inches
Long story short if you're gonna lie don't be so obvious mate

Putting your own dick in your mouth is a totally different thing then masturbation

Who gives a fuck. OP wants to do some weird shit, get over it.

>sucking your own cock
>Masterbating
>Samething

Ok

Do you suck your own cock?

I tried once when I was like 14, was dumb.

Grow a bigger dick you stupid fuck

Why don't you just suck a guys cock while he sucks yours. Same thing, no exercise required.

shhhh go to sleep

*than