OP is a faggot.

Hey, I got trips. GTFO spiderman this is my threa

I want to have sex with Mari.

Mari is not for fugg.

Im having sex with Mari.

That's not Mari, you imposter.

>Thats not Mari.

wat

Mari has kitty hair clips. That's the fox thing that turns girls into magical girls in exchange for wishes in Magical Madoka.

Yeah. That's just a mop in a dress on his dick.

Those are a gift from me.

You can't give gifts if you're hidden in a basement.

Im happily married with my waifu Mari and we go out pretty often. Maybe you should stop being a redneck and find yer own waifu soon.

Regardless, sex with Mari wouldn't help with my depression or stress.

I'm sorry that people actually live like this- and believe this to be their everything. I really wish the best for humanity but not like this.

Your 2D waifu is leading you on a leash. She's got more husband's than you can shake a stick at.

No, she is loyal to me.

You'd be surprised at how inaccurate you are. I'm just posting because I have time to kill, and a loli folder to disperse. That said, I'm not even into the thread right now. Too much damn stress.

Your faith in a 2D character will be your ultimate downfall.

Forgot an image.

Lets get drunk together m8.

I don't drink, motherfucker.

requesting gifs/webms

fag

what are you drinking? blue label/coke here

>27 post.
>7 Posters.
>Over 50% belong to me.
I'm bored of loli.
What am I even doing?

k kid

Because loli is fucking autistic
/thread

Mexican beer!

Supporting my lurking because you have a high quality stash

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol

you're helping your loli/b/ros
just stop if you don't want to anymore tho

How about an unusual loli?

Ayy, I don't like the taste, I don't really find interest in it, and I have the benefit of telling everyone I don't drink. I see it more as a trophy to display than a shame to hide.

>WakeMeUpInside.gif

I started with german beer a couple hours ago and worked my way up to some harder stuff
it's 4 in the morning here already

sure go ahead

>Unusual Loli.
>Not c/fur
>Not Bleedman.
Where'd you find this?

I dont know why that loli is so pupular, shes ugly as fuck.

/r/ing a loli for my 5 inch penis

Its popular?

>I don't like the taste
but there's something for everyone
or are you talking about the feeling being drunk?

oh hey it's you lol
haven't seen you in a while

Hey hey hey

Requesting lolis with pubic hair

is that a fat albert reference?

Gross.

lolis dont have pubic hair you moron. thats why its a loli

Maaaybe

I'm not degrading myself to drinking shit-flavored schnapps. I guess I'm mostly shocked into not drinking, because my mother couldn't drink for the life of her, and she blacked out bad every time. I'm 23 years old and I haven't had a single drink in my life. Not even this high amount of stress has turned me to a vice yet. I'm more likely to start swinging in a mood like this.

Merunyaa's tumblr. Commission artist. Normally gets commissioned to do various /d/-tier fetishes, but does more normal art as well.

Commissions re-open on Jan 5.

devilish

do you think fat albert did a hot-cosby on those lolis in his show?

I know I wouldn't...of course

post more webms

You're a sick sick man, making me think those kinds of thoughts.

TFW you will never see her shove her tail up Gwen Tennyson's bondaged ass, butt-fucking her till the normally feisty loli declares she's her nympho bitch.

your body, especiallyyour liver, will thank you for that you don't need a reason to justify your actions I was just curious

we're all grown-ups here(I think) no pressure tho

tits or gtfo

What makes you think that poster is a femanon?

>Inb4 'Moar Despicable Me Loli'.
This is all I have.

kinda yea that's why I'm here, but it's just a fantasy a fetish
I mean there are 30+ virgins who have a milf fetish which doesn't mean they they live it out,force it, if you know what I mean

I could post my dick, but nobody wants to see it tho

that's hawt
moar string bikini?

I'm just kidding, I don't really care.
I imagine a lot of things with cartoon and animu girls.

>.
sauce?

I don't take anything really serious anymore I just like to talk and lolibreads usually have the comfiest anons in my experience

/r/ feets

whats the sauce?

I want to fuck cute 2d lolis, and my fetishes tend to bleed over into my like of loli too, and I am sick fuck.

/r/ Marshmallow titties. I'm the Anti-Drink user, but I guess I'm at the status where I just want a pillow to rest my head on right now.

>fetishes tend to bleed over into my like of loli too
you mean 3dpd? yea same here, but they're too cute, pure and that's the whole point

I like them too much to NOT keep it 2d if that makes any sense lol

Does a 3D version of this hair even exist? If it does, I don't care if someone has to post an adult. I wanna see a head of fluffy, messy hair like this.

I worded that poorly I guess, but when it comes to 2D anything goes and I can fap to almost any kind of doujin involving animu lolis.

yea I actually got a version, but can't post it sry

2D loli is purposely made to be erotic. As I've posted many times before, human children aren't drawn, they're grown from fetuses as they're made, and they have personalities that differ greatly from that of a drawn loli. Everything about a 2D loli is made to be a perfect object of sexualization, while a human girl can be quite annoying and disgusting, making this the grand distinction between a lolicon and a pedophile.

oh, ehm now I feel kinda stupid, I was more talking about pic related

I dunno...sorry?

It's fine.
She's cute.

>tfw too coward to accost with 12 years old

>distinction between a lolicon and a pedophile

2 sides of the same coin

Urban legend (Rooshi Dendetsu) series ep2. It's not all loli, though.

yea, but I deleted it anyways
mods tend to be very sensitive when it comes to irl lolis and I totally understand that

just for the record I hate hc stuff and think those ppl who produce that shit need to hang
I like my lolis un-traumatized

is there more to this? where is it from?

I just like fapping to cute things in general.

looks like my ex, moar

Spiderman time

it's better this way trust me
you don't wanna be that guy

yea same