How guilty do I need to feel about this?

How guilty do I need to feel about this?

On a 9th grade school trip (we were staying in a hostel) 3 guys in my class had beef with another classmate (pic related - let's call him Mark) - who everyone thought was gay (not sure if he was) - and wanted to "teach him a lesson". They asked me to stand guard, which I agreed to do (they didn't tell me what exactly they were going to do, and I didn't ask)

They went into his room when he was alone, and I kept watch at some distance (the room lay behind a bend, so this was necessary to give me the right vantage point). After some time had passed and they hadn't come out yet, I got curious and moved closer to the door. I heard muffled screams and groans, like from someone with a hand over his mouth, and also someone else moaning. The moans got louder, till finally there came a long one. Then another boy said "Turn him over", followed by some general commotion. I could make out Mark saying "No...", but he was quickly muffled by someone's hand again. I heard a spitting noise, and soon after that Mark's muffled groans started again, and there was heavy breathing from someone else. I tried to come up with different explanations than the obvious, until I heard heavy-breathing boy say "Almost done..." in a strained voice, then "Yes...take it!", followed by a long, satisfied sigh.

Afterwards one of them opened the door. Mark was lying on his bed, crying, with his trousers and pants down around his ankles. The boy closest to him was doing up his belt and smirking. The one who'd opened the door simply said to me "We've all had a go. You wanna bang the little faggot too?" In shock, I just shook my head. Then the one who'd fucked Mark last mockingly blew him a kiss, patted his ass and said "You weren't half-bad, babe. Let us know if you want a repeat." To this Dennis sobbed even louder, and called out "Fuck you, you bastards" as they left the room chuckling.

I stayed behind a bit, dumbly said "I'm really sorry, man" and left as well.

>how bad should I feel about writing gay cp rape fantasy fiction?

kys

ur gay

this

>lrn2greentext faggot

TL;DR

Who's Dennis?

I know this is fake, but anyone notice he called the kid Dennis in the last paragraph

You said no?

Eh, I forgot that I'd given him a fake name. (But I guess it doesn't matter)

>I heard this guy is gay
>let's teach him a lesson
>perform a gay sex act with him to teach him not to be gay

lol suck my dick faggot

no, because I'm not a faggot

see how that works?

Why would u say no? U could've had fun m8.

yeah ur a fag suk my dik

Not really gay, and not a rapist

bump

The amount of gay things I have seen go on by my highschool football team that were totally "straight" was unreal. Not to mention forcing a large portion of the freshman team to give them blowjobs because they are not gay. Look up lake zurich high school if you dont believe me

you unknowingly assisted a rape. dont know if that is illegal.

you ever read the kite runner?

Hm, any more details? (Or pics of people involved?)

if that actually happened, get ready to be murdered.

Kite runner ass shit

>Let's call him Mark
>Calls him Dennis

CP you fucking retard nigger. also you are gay. blow your brains out faggot pedo

No, but I saw the film and could relate to it

Wait, why did they say "Turn him over" AFTER 2 had already fucked him?