youtu.be/msYkW4dtX6E
youtube.com/watch?v=16E_Zn0P6yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

>The Manlet That Was Promised spam

Ramsay's strategy was awful

I figured your autistic ass was always making the threads

for the most intelligent king ever

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Jonautist post and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass. Oh, we all know the meme. The "epic" Azor Jon meme isn't it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fantasy show. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Jonautist NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Azor Jon." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

>hide in islands nobody cares about
>bitch about how the Old Way will make a return

Rhaegar Waters, son of Bonifer Hasty, was a bastard.

First for one true queen of westeros

Azor Maisie!

>Jimmy Choo
>manLET

top fucking kek edit there

ACTUAL WESTEROS MILITARY COMMANDER POWER RANKINGS:

1. Stannis Baratheon
2. Randyll Tarly
3. Ned Stark
4. Robb Stark
5. Euron Greyjoy
6. Jon Connington
7. Roose Bolton
8. Tywin Lannister

>tfw we will never see Essos again
>tfw we will never see Dany in Meereen/Vaes Dothrak again
that was my favorite plot 2bqh famalama

randyll could absolutely rape stannis in the field, or in a siege

stannis is only better than randyll in naval warfare

It's not even good in the books.

>that was my favorite plot

can't take this post seriously

randyll is a minor character you gang of utter hipsters

Thank you Uncle Benjen

>0. Balon Greyjoy
you forgot one

>and now it begins

>>/out/

Jon Snow. 3 letters in Jon, 4 letters in Snow. As we all know, 3 is the dialectical process of becoming. Our universe is 3, ever changing and moving forward, but to what? We have Snow, the letter 4, the smashing of the dialectic, the coming on of winter is to be found in the word's actual content. Jon Snow before his death was part of that dialectic, before winter, before the snow. Now he has been reborn as the great 4, the ultimate synthesis of the very dialectial process itself. No more becoming, no more change. How can anyone deny that Jon Snow is Azor Ahai reborn?

Bran
>Trueborn son of Ned Stark and legal heir to Winterfell
>Can spy on his enemies in person, in both the past, and possibly the future without ever leaving the safety of the Godswood
>Can send psychic dreams to communicate with his allies and mislead his enemies
>Can destroy the minds of his enemies and forcibly bend them to his will
>Is an extremely powerful warg, and possibly the only line of defense against Danaerys and her army of eunuchs and rapists and sellswords
>Can traverse history regardless of distance and can retrieve the secret of Valyrian steel
>While it is possible (though far from certain) that he lacks the ability to produce an heir, he still has living relatives for the throne to pass to in the event of his death. Kings can also legally declare an heir in their will
>Moot point because it is likely he can attach himself to a heart tree and live forever

Jon
>Can walk
>Has experience leading a small group of men. They hated him so much they killed him.

Even I dont think those plots were good

Stannis is still alive! You hear me?

>that was my favorite plot 2bqh famalama

Bran sucks now. Let the Others take him for all I care.

No.

>rewatching season 1
>Catelyn actually believed Littlefinger that Tyrion gave his VALYRIAN STEEL dagger to some commoner to kill Bran with it
>She actually arrested Tyrion, without any authority

From 1 to Tully, just how retarded was she?

Also, the movement from 3 to 4 is an increase. In terms of height, increase is ascension. When Jon Snow was reborn, he rose up from his death and ascended both physically and spiritually. With the coming of the Snow comes the 4, comes the ascension of Azor Ahai.

>a woman being irrational
WOW WHAT A TWIST

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS """""""""""PLOT'"""""""""""" KILLED OUR TOP BRO' FOR NOTHING

I'd rather a Targaryen bastard that takes after the Starks on Winterfell's seat than a Stark that takes after a Tully shit.

Patrician
Hivemind plebs.

i love these "Ancient Egypt" vibes in Meereen
and soundtrack in Vaes Dothrak is fucking amazing
>implying this isn't the best scenes of S5&6
youtu.be/jAk1japvt_0
youtu.be/Edumk2Y9YI4
youtu.be/JPmnQG8GHKg

Well, to be fair, that absolutely happened. She just blamed the wrong Lannister. Besides, where else would Catspaw get a Valyrian steel dagger with a Dragonbone hilt? Did he bring it from home? Who but the Lannisters could afford to give something like that away? Her logic was fine.

34st for Azor Anzu!

pastebin.com/T7GKiKzc

Just like his uncle!

Yes, because the Targaryens are such reasonable people. It's not like it's canon that literally every third Targaryen is batshit crazy or anything.

woops sorry guys I meant to post this on reddit how do I delete this comment?

its 2 vs 6 here you objectively lose

What this ultimately means in concrete terms is the end of the Night King, the end of winter and the beginning of the age of light, warmth, summer and fire. Jon casts the name Snow asunder and takes on his true name. As the new son of fire born in the Snow, he becomes the Son of Ice and Fire.

this reads like really trash high fantasy fanfiction

6 people saying 'triangles have four sides' doesn't mean that they do. You just have 6 morons, like you.

Except that Tyrion is much smarter than that and she knows it. And it could have been someone trying to frame the Lannisters. Not to mention that any boy whore knows not to trust Littlefinger.

To be fair, it was Littlefinger who told her that and she trusted him. To her he was still the boy she grew up with, the boy that loved her. So she had no reason to doubt what he said, she never heard any of the things he's done or his "Not trusting me was the smartest thing you've done since you climbed off your horse" comment. And she didn't plan to take Tyrion, he's the one who spotted her at the inn at the crossroads and as far as she knows this is the man who tried to kill her son. She didn't see Lysa's mental decline so she has no idea how irrational and paranoid she has become after reading the letter Lysa sent her. As far as she knows two people she deeply trusted have told the that the Lannisters are out to kill them.
Also
>Tyrion enters a relationship with a whore
>is mad when she acts like a whore
Catelyn aint the only stupid one around here

w-what is d-dead may never die

>this reads like a typical fantasy book

FTFY

The most pathetic death

True, many characters are dumb, but holy shit it is painful to watch Stark and Tully stupidity.

Starkfags consistently prove themselves to be worst posters.

>Unironically shippers
>Obnoxious as fuck
>Want plebeian fantasy endings for their protagonists
>Think their favourite characters are "badass"
>Jontards delusionally think Jon is the messiah and force their obnoxious belief everywhere
>Sansafags are just obsessive Sophiefags that want to see her or imagine her getting fucked
>Branfags are faggots and pedophiles
>Argue autistically amongst themselves
>Defend every choice of their character even if it was wrong
>Hate on characters that are opposed to the Starks
>Jontards deny that Jon is a massive Gary Stu
>They care about some other of the least fascinating characters in the series

Literally every other Housefag is better than a Starkfag.

S06E04 is my favorite desu
part on 1:45 is pretty based
youtu.be/msYkW4dtX6E

And yet it was working.

not as bad as Maegor the Cruel's

>killed by a fucking chair

jon will sit at last hearth.

he'll come back to shit show sansa winterfell.

I don't think that my brain can handle so much poetry.

it's true. He was dead when his heir's dick and balls got cut off.

We'll never see handsome Daario again

It is what the evidence indicates. In plain terms, Jon stops the others.

>that picture
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEIT

>believing that story

His KG got fed up and mutilated him.

I wouldn't say dumb really.
They make mistakes but most of those mistakes are only obvious to us as the readers/viewers. They don't see inside the other characters heads or hear their conversations like we do so things like Jon not being Ned's son would never occur to Catelyn or their kids because they know him as an honorable man. But we get hints from him and other characters and we can put the pieces together in a way they can't. For the most part they make the best decisions they can with the information they have available.

What offical position do these two have under the King Jon I government?

Balon always considered Yara his true heir. He was truly the most progressive of the Kings.

>Except that Tyrion is much smarter than that and she knows it
Does she? She knows that he reads a lot, but she's spent all of about five minutes with the man in her entire life. She suspected that House Lannister tried to kill her son, which they absolutely did, and she had a Lannister in front of her. What, you think she should have just let him go? Now to be fair, execution should never have been on the table, but that was crazypants Lysa's call, not Catelyn's. And Lysa was already in bed with Littlefinger and killed her own husbando on his behalf. For all we know he could have told her move to execute Tyrion so there would be one less intelligent person in King's Landing.

>implying Egyptians were the only pyramid builders

You just KNOW

Branfaggots BTFO

>sansa stark is the only person bla bla bla
beside
-arya
-edd
-ygritte
-tormund
-benjen
-tyrion
-samwell

probably a few others I forgot

I agree with you, but as someone who has studied /got/ to a pretty high academic level, I can tell you that salty Stannisfags are even worse.

Davos is Hand of the King

Sansa is eventual broodmare

I'm going to count how many posts before reddit is mentioned. Ironic replies to my post will not be counted.

Cuck / Mindless Servant without Actual Motivations

They all looked like bunch of savaged retards inhabiting someone else city, who build the Pyramids ? t

Sansa : Rapetoy
Davos : Recruitment of Little Ladies for Jon's army

I wasn't implying that, friend.

I've climbed one of those Aztec pyramids too. It was neat.

But no, they have to stay there, on that side of the wall.

He looked more like Ned than any of hos real sons

>Tyrion enters a relationship with a whore
>is mad when she acts like a whore

At least in the books Tyrion knows deep down that she's only with him for his money, as much as he tells himself otherwise.

While in the show we got the ridiculous SHAE DE FAHNNY HORE IN LARVE WITH TYRION

>Ramsay
>anywhere near being comparable to Napoleon Bonaparte

Since 80% of the wildling men died in the Battle of the Bastards, will the Northmen get their pick of wildling qts to replenish the ranks of the Free Folk?

see

>Since 80% of the wildling men died in the Battle of the Bastards, will the Northmen get their pick of wildling qts to replenish the ranks of the Free Folk?

What lands will Jon give the wildlings?

>have field advantage
>sacrifice his own cavalry
>don't slaughter the Stark's cavalry with his spearmen
>let the time to the knights of the Vale to come from nowhere

Furthermore he can't blame De Grouchy

>2 weeks after the last episode of the season
>/got/ isn't banned
Color me surprised

is this much pottery even ELGAL??? damn!

There are some deserted villages like where Olly used to live

According to D&D he was a hair shy of it. Westeros should count itself lucky that the nigh unstoppable Ramsay never had aspirations for conquest.

>When King's Landing fell, Ser Jaime slew your king with a golden sword, and I wondered where you were

umber and karstark lands ofc

bolton lands further south so too valuable to left to wildings to defend

would station a northern coalition at dreadfort and maybe give to a new lord in 10-15 years when everything settles down

Thousands of ceramists died to craft this much pottery.

>Jon stops the others.

I don't think so. This doesn't seem to be GRRM's angle.

Yes, Preston is a lunatic who's wrong about more than half of his theories.

But in this particular case, I think he's absolutely right about the fundamental message ASOIAF is trying to send, and how the series will end:

youtube.com/watch?v=16E_Zn0P6yY

(from 11:52 – 14:00)

Why not both?

>7 out of three episodes are shit per season

Why is this allowed?

we wew not thew

Well, my personal theory is that Sophie Turner is a vapid slag whose opinions don't count for all that much.

>noo

What did he mean by this?

What was Sup Forums's legit reaction to this scene?

IT'S OUT!

IT'S OUT!

IT'S OUT!

CHECK HIS BLOG!~