Eternal /got/ general

No more arguing about religion or science please, let's go back to arguing about Waifus edition.

That said, azor maisie!

previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KY-GfDaCDGo
youtube.com/watch?v=1w9D9VTRnV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon!

Thank you Uncle Benjen

>Season 6 started bad writing and fart joke humor

I refer you to Season 2 Episode 2 at around the 10min mark.

>Impying fart jokes aren't hilarious.

That wasn't a badly written scene. He's was bored and thinking out loud.

Apologise.

alright /got/ lets settle this

OFFICIAL PATRICIAN WAIFUS LIST:

1. Melly
2. Missandei
3. Ros

honorable mention: W A I F

Ros literally looks like the personification of sex.

Who are the best husbandos of /got/, Sup Forums? Bara and Twinks included. I think Tommen deserves to be there because he's such a little twinkie.

Did she really write manlet on it or did someone else do it?

bastard thread

shes a toy of joy

>"What is my purpose?"
>"You hold the door."
>"Hodor"

"What would be the point of bringing back Michelle Fairley to play a zombie for a few episodes?"

is this from a few years ago? Maise actually looks cute

Hnnnggggg

To make the audience remember about Bran's mark. Once he crosses the Wall, Night King's coming for the North.
I think the mark won't be in the books. It's a replacement for the Horn of Joramun.

2014. I thought she finally lost weight.

That Israeli red priestess from Mereen.

what the fuck is wrong with that bitch's face? I don't watch this garbage show, but is that girl legit disabled or mentally challenged or something?

Azor Jon

FAS

Promise me, Ned...

I'm going to marry Maisie!

I have a house stark T-shirt where inside the wolf symbol is a map of the north and it says "winter is coming" on it

I didn't buy it for myself but I wear it in public all the same

Season 2 is where everything went to shit.
HotU. Talisa(or was her on s3?). Loras/renly/marg.
The more they diverge from the source books, the worse it got. Now we're stuck with fanfic targeted to 40yo fat tumblerinas.

Objective

You sound a bit like a nu-male.

Old Thread

Why did nobody thank him for saving the day?

Since when did Maisie become sexually attractive?

maybe so, but I'm not sensitive enough to care what you think so is what it is.

Have fun with my sloppy seconds

previous:

>nu-male

She looks like my ex when she tried to be hot and still looked like an ogre

What was the point of bringing him back?

Do people actually like Jon Snow and his storyline? I'm currently rewatching the show and I find myself skipping his scenes more often than not.

Post Jonsa so we can trigger Bradamante.

I think she's found clever ways to hide her ogre like head-shape with the hair, glasses frame shape, and camera angle.

Good for her. Consider me aroused.

>all those filthy third worlders swooning over Qasimodo
LMAO I knew /got/ was half australian / south american filled garbage.

his character is boring but his storyline is great

Why did nobody thank him for saving the day?

He's actually hot when he's not playing a cuck.

did danny luv jorah?

>uh need joo buh muh seed

Tommen was such a naive fool, though.

All three of Cersei's kids were duds. I'm glad they're dead.

Would you wear this in public and post pics if I bought for you?

Say what you want about Maisie, but this guy fucking repulses me. I hate looking at his disgusting face. I bet he smells like Spaghetti Hoops.

Such a strange looking person.

how does that make the audience remember brans mark. if they wanted us to think the mark was still relevant they should have bran pull a jorah and be like holy fuck i think this shit is permanent

Between him and David Mazouz my SOON is at full mast.

Dorah is OTP

Yes.

Fucking hetshit REEEEE

I do, yeah. I agree his storyline in the beginning is boring, but there's a point around the end of Season 4 i'd say where the King's Landing and Tyrion storylines start fizzling out and the Northern story becomes the most important and easiest to invest in and Jon is at the forefront of that. I think it's the most improved as the series goes on, whereas a lot of the other storylines start going downhill.

>Sophie considers Kit an older brother irl

If Jonsa happens it'll be like incest for the characters and the actors.

DIAMONDS

Lemme get this straight -

Wannabe right wing internet tough guys call people 'nu males' in a sort of desperate attempt to make themselves seem 'manly' and artificially inflate their sense of self worth? On the internet, no less?

Emilia confirms it
youtube.com/watch?v=KY-GfDaCDGo
(0:28)

Without hesitation. I'd be wearing it right now if I could.

That's still less pathetic than real nu males desu

Triggered, nu male?

>LMAO I knew /got/ was half australian / south american filled garbage.
don't forget the slovaks

Really, conflict thesis faggotry in 2016?

Reminder that modern science was created by Catholicism.

Not really right-wing.

Nu-male is just a generic term, similar to beta, white knight, cuck, whatever.

The twitter type of man who grows a beard and wears hipster glasses to defend his feminist friends. Has a blog. Masochistic. White guilt. Very into indie stuff. Likes pop culture a lot. That kinda thing. It's a certain type of man in our current society. They have a look about them.

They definitely have feelings for each other, but no way they end up together. Either Dany will die and Jorah will avenge her (taking out another main character) or she will win and end up with someone else.

I don't even know what a nu male is, but these guys on here using that term are actually depressing me when I think about how effeminate they must be to have to reaffirm their masculinity to one another on an anonymous website.

>Twinks included

you baited this.

though hes not a husbando hes just a boyfu

>Wannabe right wing internet tough guys call people 'nu males' in a sort of desperate attempt to make themselves seem 'manly' and artificially inflate their sense of self worth?
correct

A little late no?

>real nu males

There's no such thing, since it's a bullshit term created to make retards feel more masculine.

I just got here.

Who is the best actor left on the show?

Nu male is eufemism for cucks

You seem to be making broad assumptions. Why are you so defensive about the term nu male?

Liam Cunningham aka Based Davos

dinklage
cia
sarah connor
varys

in no particular order

Alfie Allen is probably the best acteur, although his caractère is mostly annoying now.

the only decent husbando died before the series began

Strangely enough, Kit is up there for me now. NCW is a good actor, but they need to make Jaime interesting again. Same with Alfie Allen.

He struggled through season 2, though. Those scenes in Winterfell are hard to watch.....

Cersei tbqh (for best actrice)

It's a thing.

are you kidding me? he was great in season 2.

>Strangely enough, Kit is up there for me now.

lol give me a fucking break

>he's just a boyfu
My nigga. I would dick that booty major key.

NCW. Everyone else that seems good is just really well cast for their role (and I'm a Lena fan too).

gonna agree with the tripfag here. Alfie's been at his best in Season 2 and Season 4, and was only shit in Season 1.

basically, he's great when he's given a good script to work with.

>post people that actually had more to do with winning the Battle of the Bastards than Jon

Ill start with #1

I always imagined rhaegar as swarthier even though he's a targaeryn.

>attempted to be an indie dev at some point (evidenced by pixel art avatars)

how fucking accurate holy shit my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=1w9D9VTRnV8

Oh how fun! The little pawns are playing their war games again...

Step aside pleb scum, send a crow to yo momma Little Finger is in town, im here to take the iron throne right out of your hands, oops I mean hand "kingslayer" you back stabbin bitch look like the faggot prince from Shrek oh yeah I went there, and while we are on the subject lets talk about all the Lanysters a drunk dwarf, whore sister, bitch ass sons and incest, you have more problems than Varys tryin to get a bj.

Jon Snow you know nothing! But know this imma fuck Sansa senseless, fuck that wolf pussy till I have my heirs then throw the babies
to the Lord of Light, watch em scream while the North is mine, keep your whore sister as a sex slave till I discard her, leave her body on a steak winter aint comin.

I cannot be beat it cannot be done, I got plans for my plans and backup plans for my other plans, you see how your head goes round and round? Thats called mind games....sighh...nevermind.

As I was saying I will rule this shit when the time's appropiate, but for now im gonna chill out fuck some hoes and smoke opium, watch you beasts play warrior from the comfort of my chataeau, I wear silk pijamas I dont need an armor, I can destroy an entire army with the right words.

Now run along and tell the tale of how I served you, how you stood hopeless while I lyrically shredded you, pray to old and new gods that I dont end you, time to take my leave this throne has ONE heir.

i would too but husbandos are more daddy types like jorah

>tfw the young wolf will never mount you

I'm gonna post this again, with some info.

I just ordered one of these

>I work in the oil patch of northern Alberta as a land surveyor, scouting pipeline routes and lease locations in the wilderness

>I'm not a fucking nu male

>smoking chad
>boyfu

yeah i dunno about that one

Rhaegar likely spent a lot of time in Dorne. His wife and her family is from there, and Rhaegar was very close to House Dayne, so he was probably visiting Starfall with Arthur a lot.

Rhaegar even hid Lyanna in Dorne.

All this time in Dorne probably gave him a nice tan.