Okay faggots, lets hear your excuses

okay faggots, lets hear your excuses.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/w-e-b-r-o-o-t
youtube.com/watch?v=gOr9P61OQu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because I look like Brian Peppers on crack

Because the girl I'm head over heels for is too busy to date so I just hookup with girls from tinder to fill the hole where she should be

Because I'm a giant pussy

im a very complicated person. So i wont talk to a girl or ask her out unless I'm completely sure i want to marry her.

its hard but till know ive even denied the girls who wanted me. but the urge is strong.
>21 year old virgin power

What state you in m8? I love making alphas out of the right motherfuckers. If international gtfo

When I hear this it's without the "you're wonderful" part.

The answer is still the same; cuz I'm a fucking nerd loser.

The girl my heart belongs to lives now thousands of kilometers away. so i fuck random girls to fill in for it

Washington

Fuckin lol

what do you mean make people alpha...
you fucking think your some sort of concaler or a motivational speaker.

Lots of hot chick friends, good looking, smart, funny, not socially awkward. The problem? I'm 5'4"

Because I go on Sup Forums and everyone at school knows I go on Sup Forums

In other words, autism

>complicated
more like autistic

i'm shy as fuck

because i'm an ugly bastard

Because im not comfortable in my own skin, and i find it hard to talk to women unless theyre showing me attention.

I'm a land whale, no job, and kind of an asshole.

Everything. I should've never been conceived.

oh no you were that cringe faggot who spoke of anonymous and thought that Sup Forums was the cool kids club... or gosh. 1st rule of Sup Forums during raids should also be applied to your real life.
never speak of Sup Forums or half--chan you cuck boi

because I'm picky af, and compare every girl I date to my nympho of an ex

Because I have no female friend, apart from the ones I work with, if I can consider them "friends". I am also socially awkward

>too busy to date

Oh, poor user, I pity you if you believe that...

Damn son I'm on east coast. Answer this: what type of music you into ?

I do. But I'm about to quit, because I'm a psychopath and I don't want her to cope with my shit.

Heart is broken. Nothing will fix it seemingly. Not even if the girl who broke it took me back would I ever be capable of anything more than pretending to trust a woman. Also, I'm a little overweight, and fairly apathetic.

Ever tried alcohol?

I don't have a specific genre that I'm into
As long as a song's good I'll listen to it

Getting over a hard breakup.. feelsbadman

Same tbh (also I dress like a gay hipster but I like to pretend that doesn't effect it)

Because I don't want to

because she likes an old fat asshole

ya sure but by the time i find the perfect girl i wont have such high standard because i wouldnt have fucked other girls leaving me to think that i have what is best. Also getting married to a clean girl from outside this shit hole degenerate country so i can actually have a good ol' american family.

nah your just in denial and think this degenearte life style of fucking girls left and right is the way to go. just look at the world around you. look at families, parents and kids. the world is fucked up because of this fucking narative that sounds cool and hip.

ill make a few sacrifices to get gud on the long run.

I know she likes me but I'm to much of a pussy to ask her out.

Nigger use the right tense if you're and then talk

kek

Because I look like Zach Galiafinakis

Where at on the east coast?

Im actually quite nice and I have 2 Girlfriends. I teach them and they teach me lots of stuff. We are all the same and we fuck eachother happily and splendidly. It's only about confidence in that you are doing what you should as divine masculine and love for yourself the kind of girl(s) you like will appear.

I too dress like a hipster. Honestly, after realizing how hollow Tinder hookups are and the quality of most women on there, I'm pretty good with doing my own thing for a while.

I do too, kind of.

Because I'm the nice guy that girls don't want but then say oh your cute and so nice how are u single

99% of the time it's because your too ugly. fact.

ah rigor mortis?

seriously, I would never tell anyone i browse this shit. I even lie to people who have told me they browse Sup Forums

I'm crazy about a girl who won't have me. I compare other women to her, then lose interest as I realize their flaws and break up with them. I don't have difficulty finding replacements.

U seem like someone i could hang out with, kek.

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/w-e-b-r-o-o-t

tell me how my production is going guys :) or don't its completely fine; just looking for feedback

How is that a bad thing?

>mfw when this guy was busted so he attacks your grammar mistakes.

kys you fucking rapist trying to b8 some weak piece of shit.

fix your life by getting off Sup Forums you dumb cuck.

if i see you in real life. i'll just have to talk to you for 10 to 5 minutes to show you how much of a miserable life you lead and make you cry [bonus make you commit suicide if your some weak bitch]

Because my last gf went clinically insane 3 mo in. Been taking a break since then.

because I'm an asshole

too focused on career and education. have actually rejected girls bc of this.

This girl is dead, what he fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=gOr9P61OQu0

This sounds cheesy. But you should do whatever it takes to be with her.
It may seem impossible. But if you can change, perhaps it is possible. Maybe work out more. Ask her on a date

You made the right choice. Never question this.

Rip

I don't know, bitch. You're the one asking me. If you can make a conclusion about how I'm a "wonderful guy" then you can sure as hell tell why I'm single. And if you were aware of why I am, then you're a cunt for rubbing it in.

VA. Shenandoah valley master race. Moved here when 14 and decided to stay for life - 20 now. Hill country aiding to my no visitors welcome fortress and skiing mountains 20 min away in the winter time

Jesus, and I thought I was small.

>not overweight but not a decent shape
>5-7"/5'8" (pretty close between the two)
>have an alright face but shit haircut
>not very sociable
>nothing interesting about me
>im an asshole anyway
I haven't really given a shit about being single my whole life but the past month its kinda starting to bug me

Do you know for sure or do you strongly believe she does?

good for you dude. you should move east to NoVA where civilized people live.

because i'm not actually a wonderful guy. if i was, i'd have a girlfriend

Cause i fuck multiple girls and am too damaged for a relationship, none of them know the real me, they probably wont like it anyway.

See normally I don't buy that shit but in her case it's actually true. She's an Olympic-class swimmer with practice twice daily and classes in between.

I know it's a meme now to say that anyone below 6'5 is a manlet or whatever, but serious talk. Is 5'10 short? I feel like the only reason why I can't get girls is because of my height. I'm decent on everything but I'm 5'10. And I don't know if that's too short or not.

>went on "break" with gf of 5 years to try to get with a new girl from work
>gf got suspicious and looked thru my deleted texts somehow (still have no clue how)
>gf saw that I called her my ex to new girl
>find out gf fucks some guy and has to buy plan b pill because he nutted in her
>kick gf out
>go on 2 week road trip with girl from work
>fuck 4 nights in a row
>cum inside her each time
>moving in with new girl in a week
>ex gf making dumbass life decisions
>watch in enjoyment as her life spirals downward
Everything worked out for the best

I know right? Look at that luscious hair

Good for you, man. I really wanted to call you a scumbag, but then I saw that your gf was trying to cuck you. So now I commend you for what you did. Good luck with the new girl.

5'10" is fine. Don't listen to any trolls.

>m26
On the outside people say I'm quite a catch.
On the inside I struggle with addiction and other shit.

I'm trying to pick up the pieces of my life while looking for a girl with a brain... the one's that I've met that are worth it are medics and scientists that work on other countries.
I'm stuck at this place cause I'm a lawfag.

>If your a weak bitch
>10 to 5 minutes
It's you're and who tf says the bigger number first then the smaller one

i'm a fucking cringelord and even i have a girl and 2 sides
no excuses

Money, power, looks.

One gets you laid.
Two gets you profitable.
All three, any bitch is yours.

No one cares how smart or caring you are to a girl. They want strong children and you are not providing it.

New York

im gay.

5'10'' is the perfect height user, be confident and make tall bitches insecure

I look like this version

I live on long island.

If I was to meet you irl you would be out in less than 5 seconds. Seriously man. Si vis pacem, para bellum, off that training tip? Prepare for the everyday faggot

way too fucking ugly

feels bad, really really bad.

I strongly respect that choice and also your willpower for not giving in to temptation

I had a gf for 4 years, now I'm just an antisocial, lazy fuck and I can't force myself to invest time and effort into dating and trying to pick up someone just to get fucking rejected another time.
I stopped giving a fuck and instead I'm just sad few times a month.

I'm very close to NYC, just north

I'm a short dude and I have no problem getting girls. I can pull dimes from time to time, but the problem is they never want to bring me around their friends or be labeled with me. I don't think I'm ugly becuase I wouldn't be able to pull the quality that I do, and don't think it's my personality becuase chicks do come back or give me random calls. I think I'm just so short that I'm not bf material

>social anxiety and depression
>Kind of anti social/don't care

Here is my last encounter with a female, I great texted it the night it happened. Enjoy OC

i listen to "in the end" by Linkin park. that's it

I'm fat

I only suck dick

Lets fuck, Im a faggot.

I'm gay and have a boyfriend.

nah that's not you

Because, sexism aside, any sort of bias aside, 98% of the time the old adage rings shockingly true.
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

If you're looking for a gf you're fucking piss out of luck in this world. Not just trying to sleep around. Anyone can work out, not be autistic, talk to girls and hook up. It's not impressive, it's not difficult, eventually it's not satisfying.
If you're still at that point in maturity where you just want to fuck around, if that's your goal then go for it. Girls are insecure, you can do w/e you want and get as much whatever.

If you actually want someone worth hanging out with, worth talking to, someone who loves you at least as much as you love them, someone you can trust. It is nigh on impossible if you have any standards whatsoever.

Attractive > 90% of all females no longer qualify. 10% to choose from.
Honest/Moral > 90% of those no longer qualify. 0.1% of total pop to choose from.
Self aware & not SJW > 20% of that 0.1% now 0.02%
Interesting/fun > Half of that. Now down to 0.01% of the female populous
Loves you even tho you are flawed > 404

just illustrating a point
not saying she would have to be perfect in every respect, but imagine trying to be in a relationship with someone who fails one of those criteria too much. How annoying and shit would that relationship be.

cause I'm insecure about my dick size and always worry about this before initiating a conversation, or even attempting to go after girls in case it could lead to fucking, so I don't.
Kinda makes you want to die.

Nice trollin fag. Made me kek

LONDON
ONDONL
NDONLO
DONLON
ONLOND
NLONDO