Met this milf online

>met this milf online
>her marriage was rocky and husband wanted to try a threesome (the never back-firing cure to all failing marriages...) with no male on male contact
>after a few emails, we meet
>upon meeting, she seems confused about why someone so young would be interested in an older couple (I'm 24, she's 47 and seems oblivious to the whole milf/mature fantasy)
>after talking about it more, we discover I went to high school with their son (grade above me)
>we've already met, so we fuck anyway
>they say they would never play alone, but I'm having a hard time performing with husband in room
>he agrees to go into living room for a few minutes to see if it helps
>it does, until he returns again
>after several minutes of poor performance on my part, he finally goes outside and smokes
>finally alone, wife and I fuck hard
>we finish without him ever coming back in
>as I'm leaving, he's sitting on front porch, still smoking
>we shake hands, he seems pissed, and I leave

Fantasies are never as good in real life. This, for me, was an exception though. Just felt like sharing.

They got divorced. She texted a while back saying she wanted to meet up and talk, but I still haven't responded.

did you cum in her or what OP

She said she couldn't get pregnant, but wanted me to wear a condom anyway. We just met, so I was fine with that. She said she might be ok without one if it became a regular thing

What's holding you back from replying?

Where'd you meet online

trips say bareback

How long ago did she reach out to you ?
A while back is a very subjective term.

Dunno about her face. But her bod would have me all over that shit in a heartbeat

Adult friend finder

tits look saggy, topless pic?

It was about 6 months ago. She's pretty enough. Body made it worth it

bump

So what's holding you up? Sounds like you're passing up good pussy.

Best I have on my phone, sorry. Tits were natural and she was 47...so they weren't exactly perky, but not saggy either

A full bush can also retain vaginal odors that some men find enticing.

The week after we hooked up she sent me a text with drama about her and her husband and how she liked me but wished I had shown more interest in her blah blah blah...it was a turn off. She later apologized, but it kind if scared me away

>trips say bareback
/thread

...guess I did have another of her tits. Anyway, thread seems to be dying

You threw your dick in her, how is that not showing interest?

What did she expect from you? To beat her husband down and steal her away?

is your dick bigger or smaller than his?

Right? I dunno what the problem was.

You did right by you, user.

The pussy might have been good, but it sounds to me like their marital problems weren't just the husbands.

Mine was bigger. He was chubby with a small dick. Most couples on adult friend finder are looking for a guy with a bigger dick than their husband

Exactly. I was not looking to get mixed up in that drama

My brother met some chick off AFF back in the early 2000's. Bitch was schitzo as fuck. Seems like a lot of crazy bitches come from that site.

sign us up

that and CL, lot of couples looking to see their girl fucked by a bigger dick, had some good meetings too

CL scares me. I like AFF because I think a paid membership helps weed out the scams and criminals

>Cant get preggers
>Hot MILF
>Wants to meet up again
Meet up again, form fling, cum inside her every goddamn time and enjoy the ride.

No one lives forever user and this brings joy into someone else's life. Go for it.

CL has been okay, have to get through the BS like most sites, mostly meet up with couples that are in town looking for discreet fun

you're forgetting all the gays that overwhelm craigslist. There are lots of couples on CL though looking for some fun.