Sup Forums help me bros

Sup Forums help me bros
How do you get over a girl? This is the second time it didn't work out for us and the first time crushed me I don't think I can do it, need some serious advice cause I put every bit of effort I could into it and she just didn't give a fuck
How do I move on from the girl I think is the one?
>inb4 faggot

Eat shit

Too busy eating your mothers corpse cunt

best way to get over a girl is to find a new one

Well think of this my dear user. When looking back, what made you most happy

"you just gotta"

best advice i ever received. you just gotta OP. youll be okay

Thats shit thinking. Why make the hole bigger with a new shovel?

Tried that, shagged a bird from the club on New Years and it just made me feel worse

I was in a similat situation my dude it sucks you cant get over it im still fucked up over it it doesnt stop hurting but it gets easier to deal with and once you. Get a new different girl you feel alot better its juat temporary

Literally everything she was everything you look for in a girl
>good body
>good banter
>gamer
>loves going to the pub
>self respecting

Nice trips
The girl I pulled from the club just made me feel worse, it just didn't feel right cause it wasn't with her and all I wanted to do the entire time in the pub was go back and chill with her

*club not pub

Do you remember what made her happy?

Jesus fuck I didn't say fall in love.
and I didn't say go have random sex either

get on a dating site seriously and not just to hook up. talk to a few girls, go on a few dates, just put yourself out there again.

I didnt catch ya there, my apologies

Yeah she said I was always different from the other lads cause I was smart, respectful and funny etc.
She said she wasn't happy the first time because we didn't really make an effort but the second time we got together I tried my best brought her on a few dates and shit which she enjoyed
It all happened on boxing night we were in a club and spent a good 70% of the night with eachother then she went home with her friends and I went home, I brought her drinks and a kebab after the club, we texted for a bit that night and the next day she just stopped replying to me, I tried a few more times she just never bothered replying till half a day later or never replied at all

damn that's harsh

90% sure she stopped because she is interested in someone else, there would be no other explanation because the night ended with us on perfect terms

My dear user, by the looks of it shes been in a handful of relationships. Perhaps she does see something in ya that could be "potential" for something long, but since she has been in a handful she probably wants to remain single till she can commit to that long term relationship. Girls are odd like that. They get confused when they become too happy, they become confused when they are too sad. So for now give her some time. If she comes back i can garuntee on mi mums grave (no joke she is dead) that shell stay with you for a long time

Thanks bro, I have given her space since to see if she will spark the conversation first, if she doesn't then I'll know where I stand then

Truth. Most girls won't break up with you until they have their next boy toy lined up.

being single is better desu no nagging whore

Exactly, for now chin up and give it the benefit of the doubt

I hope you can say that with no children at age 60 probably dying from some cancer. Desu

Been broken up with 3 times, crushed harder and harder each time and just know that there is someone you will find that will make you feel the same way

Find someone who wants to be with you, dont try to change someones mind. there IS someone and you will find her and this will all make sense I promise.

I just got out of a 4 year relationship (22 years old)

Simple, find a new one.