Hey Sup Forumsros my friend is going through some shit right now...

Hey Sup Forumsros my friend is going through some shit right now. Can you guys help him out and give him some inspiring messages. I am doing all i can. I just need some help with it. I don't know much about things that can help so you can tell his mother and refer her or him directly. His number is (509) 310-3473 His mothers (208) 250-8816

Shittybait

It's Not bait i am concerned, You can even verify it with him. My name is Andrew Rowe. Just ask them and they will verify.

What kind of shit?

yes good idea nigger! post phone numbers on 4chin it will work like the way i want it to! totally

He's seriously depressed but wont listen to me anymore, I'm hoping other people saying things will help him

Maybe he should consider suicide.

Kek'd alittle

Kektus

Leave him alone to be a depressed faggot, when he wants to come out and be normal again he will.

Sometimes it is the answer. How bad is it and how much of a pussy is he? Things nay get worse it may be better to just get out now.

NYPA

sorry you get bullied by some kid you fucking pussy

No one is even going to contact them retarded OP smh

Kek

Reddit would help you with this just not this group of cucks

Yea>970 ▶
>Reddit would help you with this just not this group of cucks
yea but even just a call or text to his mum would work just letting her know he is depressed.

509 and 208 are in Washington and Idaho, right?
Cool, I used to live around there.
NYPA though fuck off.

Yes but he lives in washington.
and don't want an army just help for this little guy.

509 here. Go to bed caleb, your shitty private army request is denied

who the fuck is randy bobandy

Tell him I said him and OP should butt fuck each other since you're both fags

Randy Bobandy is only the greatest assistant trailer park supervisor of all time.