Why???

Why???

Other urls found in this thread:

ditext.com/mackie/evil.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why???

they lost their dictionary?

why can't theists define religion?

How many times do you need us to define it?

This themed troll bait almost disappeared.
But you faggots keep responding.

Anytime this shit is posted, you must exercise self-control and ignore it completely.

With no replies, faggot OP and others will stop posting.

It really is up to you to kill it.

gr8 b8

Which god is the real God?

You only have about what 30+ to choose from.

And why is that God you pick the real one?

Because atheists are niggers

Atheism is the view that the truth values of certain claims – especially metaphysical and religious claims such as whether or not God, the divine or the supernatural exist – are unknown and perhaps unknowable.

Complete retards. Not because of your views but because you actually responded to this. Any time you argue with somebody on Sup Forums or try to justify your opinions you become a little more autistic.

Nice trips!

Pretty good for a Mormon

Oh son, you getting salty?

It is a question that fucks up religious peeps.

Keep being gay for 2017 boyo.

You didn't read the fucking post did you, keep being autistic.

I did, and fuck yourself you self-righteous prick.

I'm really not. My point was just don't respond to b8 with serious posts, but I know that im never going to convince you otherwise so keep getting mad at shit on the shittiest board of this site.

This is a little bit pathetic.

You post religious themed bait, waiting to get your precious orgasmic (you)s and kick up a stink.

We give you a calm and respectful reply which properly answers your bait.

There's really not much of a reason not to, unless you think of it as a thread that should die, but they're gonna get replies anyway.

Well back to my point, we reply, you insult us for replying to your shitty troll attempt/prank and completely ignore the previous discussion, which was perfectly valid.

Sincerely,
Some faggot on the internet who actually gives a fuck about the idiotic things you say.

>self-righteous prick.
I swear kids in 2017 make a .txt file with all insults they see on Sup Forums and randomly pick one as a response without even knowing the meaning

Wow.
What an important life changing lesson.
I guess that's what he was here to do, he was here to take to the boards of Sup Forums and enlighten the masses with his wisdom.

It's totally not like he just came here to troll us and pretend to be a fucking idiot.

He is quite clearly telling the truth. That was his point from the beginning.

I mean, it's not like people just go onto the internet and lie, who would do that?

Agnosticism and atheism aren't mutually exclusive

thanks for the (you)s faggots

this picture used to haunt my nightmares and now i find it mildly arousing

that's atheism

Boyo you are 12 or something, your post is hypocritical.

"I hate this thread because people respond to it, so I will hang around so I can get salty and respond to people and try to justify my opinion by telling them they do the same. That will teach them."

Keeping sucking daddy's dick.

Not the OP you retard, just posting about bumping shit tier b8 threads

You sure showed me, thanks again for the (you). I can barely hold my erection from all these replies.

There you go again completely ignoring observations in the name of your shitty baitfest.

You're not even bothering to pretend you're somewhat intelligent anymore.

>If he comes with another perfectly solid reply it'll be pretty convenient for me, because I can just tell him that he's retarded for even replying in the first place!

>I'm so smart because I thought of that!
>That makes me so special that I thought of that!
>The fact that he's "retarded" enough in the first place to reply that means his opinion means absolutely nothing! I'm always right if I say something 50% coherent!

This greentext was the story of your life. I know there's not much to it, but I tried my hardest.

>thinking you are important

You guys, all these (you)s. Im gunna blow my load all over my computer

Well my mistake.
Thought you were OP.
I guess that means I'm retarded now.

of course you do, because neckbeards don't get laid.

>I'm always right if I say something 30% witty with a dash of vulgarity, that means I'm both intelligent and edgy!

>I know you are but what am I!?!?

thats it you guys, semen all over my tablet. So many nice (you)s

[F A G G O T_T R A N S L A T O R_E N G A G E D]

>I completely ignored every single reply in this thread because they replied, which means they're wrong, and I'm right!
>I'm always so right and witty!

Here we go again, already feeling my dick get harder

>I'll just keep restating my one excellent and incisive joke/point about my penis until these R-R--R RETAAAARDS! leave me alone and stop saying mean things to me!
>Mom told me I was smart, these dummies won't get in my way! I'm special!

One off from quads, that sucks. Really makes my dick throb though.

Low tier bait

I really don't give a shit about quads, and the fact that you keep telling the same dick joke doesn't make you any better/smarter than the next guy.

>Good thing He nearly got quads so I had the opportunity to give him my awesome argument against him again!
>My repeated dick joke is so coooool
>It's okay to ignore his comment if I can justify my argument with my great intellect!
>I mean, If I don't say something witty than that would mean he isn't retarded, and he actually has a valid argument!
>It's a good thing I'm so funny and smart and that means he's still r-r-r-r RETARDED!

Oh user, thank god, my erection was starting to go. Good thing you showed up with another (you)

Huehuahue
Lol
:D

This time you didn't even put another spin on the same shitty argument.

Can you at least pretend not to be a pathetic dumbfuck?

Alright user. Won't do a dick joke but thats mostly because Im out of George Costanza pics. Im not sure what your getting out of this thread anymore, but I hope you got what you wanted.

By the way, its not an argument, its a dick joke. You have spent your Monday evening responding to a dick joke, good job.

Now you're pretending to wonder what "I" got out of this thread, as if I were the one of us receiving some kind of pitiful satisfaction from your thread.

I hope you got what you wanted.

Scratch that, I don't.

Sure you can.

ditext.com/mackie/evil.html

At many points I referred to it as a joke and an argument. Because I could tell it was becoming a joke, but the initial argument it had come with in the first place faded quite quickly.

Religious people actually believe magic is real.

This isn't even my thread. Im just some guy who decided to start making a dick joke in some b8 thread. I don't know what you're going on about. But I found another george costanza picture. Couldn't make a dick joke with this one, but there you go.
You got me, I didn't see a point in continuing an argument so I just stared a joke thinking it would fade.

well sorry about that, the distinction between anonymous and anonymous can be a little blurred at times.

So it faded into a joke, but you didn't have the time or respect to acknowledge basically the superior intellect of every single other retard in this thread?

>superior intellect
We are all just anonymous faggots here