Does this look "above and beyond?"

Does this look "above and beyond?"
youtu.be/H6uaZD1tD64

Read the youtube video description for details+more proof.

I'm looking for people's opinions on the job, whether its unsatisfactory, or if I'm nitpicking.

Pic related is after cleanup...thats supposed to be a "brand new wheel"

Jesus Christ dude don't you know anyone outside of Sup Forums to bother with this shit? This is like the 5th thread.

the motor looks new. as do the side and rear brackets. What was wrong in the first place?

The whole thing used to look as shiney as the brackets before these people "cleaned" it. It simply had a bacterial growth on it and needed to be cleaned.

Originally AC wasn't turning on/off when adjusting from thermostat. Some guys hired by our insurance company told us the cause was the blower motor was overheating, (also needed to change Tstat wire) and they would not do ANY work unless they cleaned the evap section (the blower and the coil behind it.) Insurance agreed with them, it needed to be cleaned by a licensed company, so we were stuck. We went with it and got boned.

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

So it sounds like you disagree that they cleaned it? Call another company for an estimate.

that looks totally ok.

if you're in pakistan or somewhere

jesus, all the sharp edges with unprotected wires, the dirt, rust, overall manufacturing quality.
it just hurts the eyes for a poor country yuropoor.
even here in lithuania the standards are higher.

so to be real: no, this does not look ok.
it looks like somebody needs to throw that thing into the garbage, because it is built with recovered thrown away parts.

How old is your gas pact and it's insurance no HVAC company makes money off of it because insurance will refuse to pay for expensive parts use to deal with them.

dafuc? you mean this HVAC shit was a real user posting?
I thought it was some shitty new forced meme

It's an outdoor unit, wtf are you complaining about?
It's going to get rusty, it's going to look like shit, as long as it runs, doesn't make horrible noise and the radiator fins aren't blocked I don't see the issue.

I can't believe you took the time to retype this. Bravo. Do the rest of it please stop I can copy to notepad and use for spamming dick rate threads.

Why the fuck would you pay $500 for that? You got FUCKING OWNED

Because he can't do it himself.
People who can't DIY get assfucked by techs all the time.

It seems to be some guy who REALLY thinks b is the best place for this kind of thing.

We had to, under the boots of insurance/hvac company

I guess if it doesnt have traps, bananas, or a fatty, this board doesnt give a shit

Actual HVAC service tech here.
What is your concern, op. You paid $500 and got your blower motor changed on that package unit? That's about what we charge. We don't clean blades n shit unless they're really bad, and we damn sure don't polish rust out of your duct work.

They cleaned your coil too, probably needed it pretty bad. The foam is just leftover, it wi;; rinse away with the moisture on the coil when the unit runs in cool mode. A dirty coil will easily cause phase problems in the refrigerant, which is probably what you paid to have cleaned. The rest of that shit doesn't need cleaning, it's old as fuck.

That is not the original motor or wheel. They replaced them after they BROKE them without telling us. As a replacement they gave us a new motor, and a used wheel.

The old wheel was barely 3 years old. It was the same color as the brackets, and had a bacterial growth on it. We paid for cleaning. They didn't even finish cleaning the inside of the only original part left in the blower assembly...the housing. And even that, the finish is ruined and the inside isnt even cleaned. The bacterial growth is still on the inside.

here was probably a shit ton of "bacterial growth" on your coil, where it generally grows, but they've cleaned it off. Nobodied going to clean that rusty bullshit ductwork, there's absolutely no point.
As far as the blower and new cage I'm sure they had an old cage from somewhere and found it convenient. If it's stable it should be fine, all that staining is because it came out of a unit that'd been exposed to water, your unit looks pretty dry so it should be fine. Just make sure when you've had the ac on for more than a few minutes that you're getting around 10-13 deg difference between a reading at the main register and a reading at one of the vents.

Since when does insurance get involved with fixing your ac? Like why did you even include them?

We called them first to send out a tech. It should cost 65 per visit, no matter what, as long as its covered. Like when our old AC broke, they gave us this new one 3 years ago, for 65 bucks. A 3500 dollar value.

So when we called them, the HVAC company technically "began" their job, and needed to finish it, under insurnce contract. To finish it, it needed to be cleaned.

and cleaning is not covered, but required to continue.

That's some fancy insurance

Call a lawyer

or

Use Reddit instead of Sup Forums