Hey guys tell me about that girl you friendzoned

hey guys tell me about that girl you friendzoned

Kek Thats a good one

worked with a chick, went out as friends a few times, got annoyed that it was moving slow and she was friendzoning me so I asked her if she wanted to make it a more serious thing and go on a "real" date
halfass shot down / friendzoned me because she has a thing for another guy but no big deal, we can still hang, right?
tell her sure, figure I want to keep work relations cool
about a week later she "realizes" she likes me more than she thought ---probably got shot down herself --- in the mean time, with the never-getting-out-of-the-friendzone blinders off I realized she was a little more drama than I wanted so when she asked me if I wanted to step up our dates, I gave her back her line about not messing up the good thing we had going
eased off the lunches and after-work hang time and then pretty much cut her off once our schedules didn't match up for a little while.

had a nice ass that I kinda regret passing on, but was worth it to see the defeat in her eyes when I used her own words against her

More like this.

I was around 17 16 an was into this short girl with big ass and big tits. was mega into her for a while and we did the same drama class together. halfway through the year the teach partnered her and me up and we soon began talking a heap which moved to spare time too, at first we were both into each other but after a party where we hooked up she talking to me. after a week of no contact from her side I confronted her telling her to not fuck me around or waste my time. she was like "fine k i'm not interested" at the time was pissed but whatchagunnado? skip forward 5 months or so and she confronts me all crying and shit about how she thinks we were meant to be together and I simply said "Nah, i have another girl now and i'd never trade her for you"
bestfeelingever.exe

I don't date in the workplace. That's the only reason really.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Me and this chick are hanging out with a couple of friends (I really like this chick been talking to her and hanging out for like 3 weeks) and one of my friends says you too should date you guys would be perfect together then she says "oh no we are just friends"

>be me in highschool
>pry 15ish. I'm tall but nerdy as fuck
>really, really ugly girl starts flirting with me
>she is nice but she looked like an orc from Mordor.
>one of her friends says this girl admitted to having a huge crush on me. She wants me to go out with the orc
>I politely told the girl I was not interested in anything more then friendship

I wasn't a dick about it. I reacted in a respectful manner. Just the kind of guy I am.

nice

Yeah, this was the last thing close to it that I let happen. Was a college job at so wasn't super serious, I've avoided anything that could turn into drama in the workplace since then.

All woman are fucking whores, who live by following their cunt instincts. Two russian biologists - Novoselov and Protopopov have explained it, with many details. If you will read their books, user, you will never even want to have a girl, I guarantee it.

Tell me about this anime instead. In return, moar anime.
vaughnlive tv bellpeppersandbeef

BITCH wanted muh dik
said no
rinse and repeat at least a dozen times throughout life
the end.

started having a thing with a girl from work. cute, fun as fuck. we just meshed. knew she was married but we got along great, started hanging out. started falling for her, her for me. she had marital problems (obviously) but I suspect she only sticks around because her buys her fucking everything (she grew up poor).

we fell for each other hard. I tried to stay away but couldn't. she promised she was going to leave him. she kept that lie up for mo that, stringing me along to get the emotional whatever from me and the tangible everything else from her husband. fucking everything she wanted from 2 different guys, somehow convinced herself this was all alright.

finally got tired of it. called her out on her bullshit. told her to leave me alone. she wouldn't.

managed to get her husband's name and work info. sent her an email with a Dropbox folder of all her pics she'd send me, screenshots of texts, mp3s of voicemails she'd left me. told her to leave me alone or I'd ruin her kept princess lifestyle by sending her husband all that stuff.

still miss her but not worth it whatsoever.

>Just the kind of guy I am.
fuck off, you narcissistic prick.

That's.. Pretty cool user

I mean, you kept your self respect, while not being beta

I tip my Fedora to you good sir

What? I don't like hurting peoples feelings. It doesn't get me off to make others feel like shit. Being an asshole is a lot easier than being a nice guy. I"m dating an amazingly beautiful girl right now and am the happiest I have been. My grades are great and my future bright. Negativity and being a dick gets you nowhere in life.

I don't know dude, when you say "just the kind of guy I am" that can go either way

Met her way back in high school. She's short, chubby, and not very attractive. She's obsessed with Disney, Star Wars, Dr Who, and cats. She has a cat. She posts pictures of it on FB and talks about it as if it were her child. She is "pagan". She thinks she's "evil" and is always crushing on Loki and Kylo Ren. She's 32, and I'm 99% certain she's a virgin. She knits. She draws in those "adult coloring books".

She's been subtley trying to get me to date her for over a decade now. I won't do it because she's the most cringey girl I've ever met.

Our friendzoned girls at least fuck with us...

>Negativity and being a dick gets you nowhere in life.
tell that to Trump.

but I bet you ANYTHING she will be the most loyal chick ever and will worship the ground you walk on.

why are we men such assholes? when we're 40 we'll be wanting a girl like that.

Bump for this. Fuck this NTR shit.