Good songs to hear while waiting to die? Just took 200mg Valium and about half a litre of vodka

Good songs to hear while waiting to die? Just took 200mg Valium and about half a litre of vodka.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sK4IzCzvK6s
youtu.be/bAMKwm0uOIg
youtu.be/GSdYPkgCvtE
youtube.com/watch?v=o_KQCEFPObE&index=23&list=RDrMJUNyFZysw
youtube.com/watch?v=8lN0xBGWL-E
youtube.com/watch?v=qHFxncb1gRY
youtu.be/fud-Lz76MHg
youtube.com/watch?v=TuJqUvBj4rE
youtube.com/watch?v=DzyKSyLavUY
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtu.be/quoSeUeMdSA
youtube.com/watch?v=pFptt7Cargc
youtube.com/watch?v=PpksxP-eN8I
youtu.be/kFh4DebJAfs
youtube.com/watch?v=8oBbJg_PqbU&t=1444s
youtube.com/watch?v=ojmk5tSj0sE
youtube.com/watch?v=LLESzyscHAw
soundcloud.com/yungnero210/w-e-b-r-o-o-t
soundcloud.com/yungnero210/yung-nigga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>artzie music YouTube channel, jazzy future funk that'll put you to sleep faster

Love you user, sleep tight

Something indie would be nice

youtube.com/watch?v=sK4IzCzvK6s

Here

youtu.be/bAMKwm0uOIg

youtu.be/GSdYPkgCvtE
this album

youtube.com/watch?v=o_KQCEFPObE&index=23&list=RDrMJUNyFZysw

Hmm try Nova-boy from the sun, starfucker - bury alive, or anything on the channel Sixq

Thank you user, I suppose it'll take about 3 hours to take some effect, so I have loads of time left yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lN0xBGWL-E

Heheheheheheh.

>200mg Valium
Yeah, that's not gonna kill you, vodka notwithstanding.

But you will have one hell of a headache tomorrow.

I've been there, with similar drugs.

DONT DO IT. Call an ambulance, call a friend...don't let whatever you're going through get you down.

We're all in a shitty place at some point, but don't leave. You got one shot then that's it. Please don't. You aren't alone, no matter how shitty things are they could be shittier. This is a temporary thing, and don't listen to anyone else feeding your depression. You can get help (I did) and you get through this. Please don't do this...

youtube.com/watch?v=qHFxncb1gRY
RIP user

here is another good album
youtu.be/fud-Lz76MHg

fuckimg get off of my board you fuking normie
ree

rip user, fuck this world.

Tool, i'll prob do it myself someday

i hope that is lethal for you holmes

it probably wont be tho

there are way better ways to OD baby

highway to hell

youtube.com/watch?v=DzyKSyLavUY

Well, friend has saved me once. Won't bother her again though, she doesn't deserve to be annoyed by a drunk shit who can't do anything right. Just let me die in peace.

But you didn't get a chance to live in the new world yet

up it to 2000mg and the goddam bottle. faggot.

you'll be fine.

>this much edge

Why are you killing yourself? Explain pls

Well, I have some Xanax too, and I took like 2 blisters. If that doesn't kill me then I think its not my time yet

take whatever else you have in your cabinet

lol live stream it faggot

Long story short, overly anxious for about 8 years or so, can't live up to my own standards, have a bunch of good friends but feel like no one gives a shit, all those sorts of stuff. I won't make a difference in this world anyways, so I might aswell kill myself.

Pussy

>waaahhh maybe if I make this gay thread people will ask me about my gay problems and I will get attention
Fucking kill yourself you over emotional faggot

Well, I don't think that would be an entertaining stream, as I will just pass out, and be sleepy as fuck.

>indie
you fucking deserve to die

topkek

Yes, I suppose I'm a fucking pussy. Thanks to the man who recommended me Starfucker too, really nice music.

>killing yourself over a girl
Paul Bunyan is rolling over in his grave right now. Pathetic

wtf how retarded are you
Helium method > Gun method > Hanging method > OD method

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Well hahahahahaha its never too late to support rising artists trying to make a living

Then use a knife. If you're going to die, why do you care who it ends? The pain is only temporary, might as well make a spectacle out of it.

How, not who lol

Don't want anything too messy, would just be a hassle for the one who has to clean me afterwards.

OP WTF is wrong with you, suicide is not the answer for anything, you just being a coward by trying to get an "easy escape" from your problems instead of facing them like a real man (or woman, idk) i can't stop you from doing something so stupid but at least i can try to convince you, unless you are trolling then fuck off, but in any case suicide is never the answer, you can do whatever you want but that doesn't take away the fact you are a coward for giving up on life.

lmao i took 24 10mg valium the day i found out i was going to rehab..
least to say i didnt die.. but enjoy that blackout friendo.

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap-leak-cf

youtu.be/quoSeUeMdSA

youtube.com/watch?v=pFptt7Cargc

If no one finds you, your body will bloat up anyway and that's just as gross. It doesn't take long for that to happen.

Just use a knife.
Stream it nigger.

Helium method won't make any mess at all m8
You literally connect a mask to a helium tank and breath it in until you die
Painless, effective, and clean

You're looking at it the wrong way. You would be trolling the people who had to clean you up.

How do you know suicide isn't the answer? You don't even know OP.

Also you should kill yourself too you sound like a faggot

I hope you waste your last moment of consciousness reading this pointless comment

I don't doubt it, but I don't know if It'll be painful or not, and I just told you I'm a fucking pussy, so yeah, OD is way gayer.

I suppose I still have some time left, still not feeling that sleepy.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Hahaha 200mgs your gna sleep like the dead but your gna wake up fine except that now your a dumb fuck with no Valium hahaha weak

It's not painful man.
It's not like you're suffocating, and since your body can't differentiate helium from oxygen it'll feel like normal breathing, just that you die after a minute or two

Yes, I know, I sincerely don't give a fuck if you don't trust me, I just asked for some music lol

Nice comment on that video

You idiot. Throw up, and live. Kill yourself when you're sixty and rotting from cancer.

God, go fucking die already. You're an unwanted piece of shit.

You need to check up the LD50 for benzos mate.
It's so high you would choke to death on the tablets before you could reach a toxic level.
At least you will chill out and have a good sleep.

On a related note "sleep" by dragonaut is glorious. Its the crunchy riff on gummo as the bike down the hill on the cat hunt

OP, if you're really going to kill yourself, give me your phone number. It won't matter anyway.

Exactly haha plus he drank half a bottle of vodka and you better believe the weak cunt will spew lol will still be a good sleep and the added bonus of no hangover .op future is looking bright

I wonder what would you want my phone number for

I ask all the anons on this site who are committing suicide for their phone numbers.

PayPal me all your money faggot

You're not gonna be needing it anyways

I have about a dollar in PayPal, do you want it? Lol

>200mg Valium
my sides user

even if you took 10 times more it's nearly impossible to OD on benzos if you have at least some tolerance to them.

while i was in a mental hospital i stole 200mg of alprazolam in 10mg pills and 100mg of midazolam and chugged it all with
a bottle of stale wine. slept for 2 days straight but still woke up without any interferance from medical staff

If your gna die why not cut time stamp on self and post pic? Sharp razor blades don't even hurt and after Valium n vodka it will almost feel nice so you might be able to handle it

youtube.com/watch?v=PpksxP-eN8I

Yes

This is a good one
- When I was done dying -

Blood creeps me the fuck out. I can't even look at my veins without pussying out.

phone #

because it never is, for any problem you have there is a solution, also, no matter how difficult your problem is, there is people out there with worse problems than you, you have to try and look for the solution, right now you are not thinking clear, your mind is polluted with so much negativity and full of grey and black clouds, you have to take a moment and calm down, try to relax, smoke weed and chill, you will see after that you will find the solution of your problem more clear, don't do something you will regret, get help. and to answer your other question, yes we all fags here,why do you think we are here in the first place, faggot.

Yeah, let gayboy69 die in peace.

You don't need to hit veins just chicken scratch on the chest will draw a lil blood and won't hurt surely your not that piss weak

Well, I guess I'm not gonna die after all, not feeling sleepy or anything, just have a huge headache. Have no more Vodka though, and I doubt 100mg Xanax would make the difference

Song called waiting around to die...

youtu.be/kFh4DebJAfs

OP, a phone number would be great my friend.

Puke it up and go to sleep. Goodnight OP. Face life like the rest of us.

Give me the dollar you faggot

Don't kill yourself, start taking hormones and join the trap super race..

Listen to all 3 blank banshee albums,they all have such a smooth vibe, its hard not to die whilst listening to the sweet hymms

0:
youtube.com/watch?v=8oBbJg_PqbU&t=1444s

1:
youtube.com/watch?v=ojmk5tSj0sE

Mega:
youtube.com/watch?v=LLESzyscHAw

How about stop being an edgy 15 year old cunt and realize that people have depression that they can't just get over it grow the fuck up you child

Over my dead body you son of a bitch!

Well, I don't really want to be a female though, I feel good as a man lol

Piss off, gayboy.

:(

Normie spurdo detected

do you even have reading comprehension

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/w-e-b-r-o-o-t

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/yung-nigga

listen to the second OP give me feedback before you die it would mean the world to me

I'm willing to bet your underage, you silly goose. Also, knock off all that noise about you caring about our good chap, OP. You're only doing this to make yourself feel better, friendo.

nooooo tears in the trap or mama

Obey... join the master race...

>Master race
>Gets shit on all the time

"Feel good as a man"
*Is killing self*
Keks accomplished

FUCKING KEK
Are you serious? Get the fuck off of my good Christian Sup Forums, Normie.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE