>my friend got it for me, he said I would still feel conscious
>15 minutes in and I start feeling like I'm having a panic attack
>immidietly leave my friends house to try and get to mine by walking
>bad idea.jpg
>I thought I was gonna have a heart attack
>As I was walking I start losing consciousness
>lets just say I was lost for several hours out in the streets by myself
>Had no idea what happened to me
>I was sitting in a sidewalk facing a strawberry field by 1 a.m that's when I regaines consciousness, stepping over my own vomit

Honestly thought I had died, I remember streets kept repeating in my head, it felt like I was walking in the same streets back and forth.. It felt like I had died and that's how the afterlife was like.. Don't do drugs anons.. Natural selection almost got my ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/when-i-take-pills-i-can-do-anything
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

Had a similar experience once from smoking around 3 grams in one go

Except I didnt pass out, I only had a panic attack. Thought I was gonna die for sure

15 minutes is really short for a digestive time. Especially edibles.

yea i think this is bs it takes at least 45 min usually like hour and a half though. If you are smoking heavy it hits a little faster because it doesnt come on all at once ya know

Stoners will lie to you about how Pot is simply a planet with no side effects. Doctors people who went to school and shit will tell you weed is bad for you and can cause neurological problems and so on. But even then stoners will still say nothing is wrong with it because nothing bad has happened to them yet

>be me
>no tolerance
>eat strong ass edible brownie
>baked as fuck and i dont know why

weed gave me anxiety and paranoia and i almost never leave the house anymore

Now that weed is more mainstream and legal in places give it a few more years and that plant will have major side effects. They are already seeing that in colorda with stomach issues and acute pancreatitis

Lol. Weed almost always makes me panic but I'm used to it now and I sort of enjoy the adrenaline rush. I understand the paranoia you mention, I've had several experiences while stoned that I could only describe as religious.

Kek, my experience was much better.

be 17, kissless virgin
Last week, invite this 9/10 gril over to make weed brownies with me. Things go mostly as planned. Made 15 brownies with 7.5 grams. I have two brownies, she has one and a half. We get mad fucked up. We talk and stare at each other for like 5 hours. She comes over two nights later, we both have one and a half. A lot of talking but then sexual tension grows. We end up making out for awhile, we got shirtless and I sucked her tits. Made out more, then took her home. We are now hookup buddies I think, and we might have sex.

Weed brownies are good in my book

kissless virgin
hook up buddies
choose one

kissless virgin before, I guess I should have made that clear lmao

There is a reason doctors keep saying smoking/consuming marijane is BAD for a developing brain. It can have major side effects. I too had a similar near heart-attack/panic attack situation.
>Be me 20 yrs old. Dont smoke pot more then 1-2 times a year
>Friends 21st bday. they want to smoke/drink
>okay. fine by me. bday after all
>they have me take 4 strong hits from a bong. Usually its really mellow relaxing shit
>nope. they got the strongest they could find
>My ass freaks out. thinks one of them is trying to rape me
I freaked out and luckily my parents are kind and came and got me. I have a nurse for a mom and she says my heart rate was dangerously high. I stopped seeing those shmucks after that. It is extremely lame to not tell someone how strong the pot is. Then urge them to take 4 huge rips.

I hope your're ok OP. I stopped touching pot after that.

I smoke weed about 4-5 times a week. I fucking love it. I always feel like I'm traveling through space and time. BUT.... I had a firecracker about 3 weeks ago and that shit fucked me up beyond all possible realities. I felt as if the entire universe was stuffed into my head and simultaneously getting sucked out at the speed of light. My eyesight was that of an 80's film tape being processed underwater. I crawled into my bed and decided that I was going to most likely die.

I hadn't even hit the worst part of my High.

I continuously kept climbing higher and higher. I lay in bed in a fetal position for a few hours trying not to die. The weed brownie got me so high that I felt stoned for the entirety of the next day and faded for the rest of the week. To this day I still feel as if that experience completely rerouted my thought process. NEVER AGAIN.

>anti nausea effects
>throwing up

I had a similar experience. My shitty friends had me doing a huge dab at a party when I was just as inexperienced as you.

I immediately threw up and freaked out, I was convinced we had all gotten in trouble and everyone was just pretending to remain calm as well as being sure I was going to die.

Horrifying experience but in retrospect it was a unique one.

elaborate

Yeah. I was very caught off guard how paranoid my thoughts became. I decided after analyzing my memories of what happened that I had better wait to mess around with pot. I honestly don't feel the need to be high on a regular basis. I have a great life, a beautiful girlfriend, and no reason to try and take a break from reality. There may come a time and place for me to do drugs but at the age of 24 I am just not there yet.
It did. It'll fuck your chemistry if you take too high of a dose. Sorry you went through that friend.

it didnt make you paranoid you made yourself paranoid

Lightweights, the thread

Hopefully you worthless little shits grow a pair instead of flaming out and crying. If you can't handle it, stay the fuck away from it. You and 420bros fucking ruin everything.

>>Be me, 24 years old.
>>Smoke weed all the time and love it.
>>Start noticing weird shit like seeing the same people through out the day and night in major city.
>>Start bumping into and meeting strange people, weirded the fuck out.
>>Have cop randomly stop me in street and ask strange questions asks for ID "the fuck just happened?"
>>Start getting followed to and from work webm.isthisshitreal?
>>Start hearing people walking around outside my house.
>>Start feeling like things in my house have been touched or moved.
>>I Think I'm fucked in the head.
>>Tell friends, call me a fruit loop. here hav a coke and a smile.
>>call mum 3 hrs away... "something aint right can't tell if real or paranoid".
>>Mum arrives, stays for a while to see if real "some weird shit does happen".
>>Tell Mm bout some of friends being shandy and in drug scene deep.
>>Decide to do a runner and leave everything behind.
>>Stay in random hotel, someone tries to break in "OMFG, coincidence?"
>>Go see Mental health jpg.Psychosis = heavy meds.
>>Spend next 10 years avoiding old friends, thinking back "was it real, was just some of it real?"
>>can't smoke weed no more, get too paranoid.
>>still take meds to this day, have numerous weapons around house, have plans incase shit goes south, but, life is good now. I've worked towards it
>>Doing good and have a decent life with family and new friends.

Be careful with your brain people, you have it for life and it's hard to repair if it gets damaged.

this Nigga thinks he's cool. This Nigga probably smokes candy cigarettes and sticks sharpies up his pooper while shit talking on people sharing their stories.

Nigga stuff you cunt, you probably never even done any drugs.

It makes you smarter thats why you get so freaked out because you become aware of how unaware you are and u get a shock and it's hard to think rationaly when your body has a thought in mind and you start producing chemicals and your body and conciousness is directed to the solution of your thought you created and believed it so its natural to feed pumped/paranoid when your mind is in a state of belief
Weed makes you smarter but your body is always ready to react to new info because of your sub (survival instinct)
But you forget that you won't die if you get caught. So it feels intense
Btw if you don't understand what i said you better stop freaking out you are in control
You can go psycho or start tuning into different dimensions visualy because your mind is creating electricity and electromagnatism through emotion

Whatever you believe in
Either way it's distraction from the things you truly want in life like harmony

Bruh, just make some at a lower dose. It's a different kind of high from smoking and can be kinda intense at first. I had this same problem when friends offered edibles to me in the past. I learned the recipe and used half the amount of weed it asked for, ate one cracker at a time and waited at least a half hour before having more and shit was groOoOoOoOOoOoOooooOovy

>be me
>in college
>my buddie gets us some edibles for the weekend
>parents are coming up to visit today
>perfect timing.
>plan on eating them after they leave
>he texts me and says we have to eat it right now though
>we both have a lab in 10 minutes
>i text him back saying wtf no dude
> he says he will eat them without me
>want to trip together so i go over to his dorm and eat it with him
> go to lab
>feel a bit weird for the first hour
> after the first hour it starts to kick in slowly.
> tell him to hurry up our lab so we can get the fuck out of there
>he agrees and we quickly finish up
> go back to his place and we play some black ops 1 and chill
> head back to my place to meet parents
this is around 3 hours in now so its starting to hit me pretty hard. also for some reason when i do drugs my eyes get fucky and everything is blurry
>parents knock on the door
> have to cool myself down and put on my not high face that i have done many times before around them
> my limbs feel like jelly and i have to focus extra hard on seeing where iam going.
> my mom gets pissed and thinks im ignoring her but in reality im trying to focus on seeing/moving straight
i start to space out at this point.
> we go back to the hotel where my parents are staying at for the night so they can visit with me
> fidgeting hard like im Michael J. Fox
> they start to get suspicious
> tell them ive had a few beer
>they believe me
> still seeing colors and shit
> drive me back to my dorm
> say our goodbyes
> stumble up to my room and watch youtube for a hour.
> text buddy and ask how hes doing
> hes also spacing out too
> both agree to stick to weed
4/10 weed brownie experince

Chut up buddy. Different strokes for different folks and that means something that has a positive effect on you may affect somebody else in a not so positive way. If it works for you that;s cool, but if it doesn't work for somebody else that doesnt mean they're the problem. Just that that's not their thing.

You're a cuck, Tyrone picked her up later that night and kicked her putty like a cat drinking milk, then ate the ass like a starving African child at an expensive buffet with a plate and free mind for consumption. He also smoked her out on a 10g blunt them slammed the pussy like a virgin never could. They laughed and she mentioned how you don't even try to fuck such an easy target, as she takes it deeper than a third analogy within a post.

Been having arrythmias my whole adult life, nothing serious just annoying. And when ever I smoke the dankest indica it boosts my arrythmia to another level lol. So If u guys have same kinda problems its not gonna kill you just feels bad man.

Like you could be watching tv or playing a game, and the characters and everything are talking directly to you. Things in your head that only you would know about. You see coincidence after coincidence which should be impossible. It's more than paranoia, it is real.

This is what happens when you fuck around with edibles that are too strong for you.

Also calling BS on the 15 minutes, the only plausible way this could happen is if you didn't eat anything all day then ate the brownie only.

Regarding watching tv, or playing video games. I always feel as if I am a character in that show or game. You feel entirely part of it and the drama is heightened by that much more.

i just moved to oregon, starting an edible company

This

me too nor do i want to

Literally addicted to weed. I just got back from using a rubbing alcohol pad to wipe down the inside of my pipe which I broke to get all that dank resin and then proceeded to smoke the alcohol pad in order to get high lmao

>tfw not even high as f just high

Stop smoking for a week. I went thru this shit and came out the other end just fine. Just occupy your time with something else for a week, go out and enjoy yourself. Still smoking btw. Just do it at night after everything's been taken care of.

do you have any idea how sad that it is to read how desperate you were to feel high? you need help.

tldr fuck off fgt

15 minutes? Idk user.

Edibles are fun though, don't take string shit if you can't handle it retard.

>If you're thinking about trying weed in edible or smoke form, don't let this idiot's carelessness scare you.

not reading fuck off noone cares

This has to be bait. Edibles aren't immeadiate. 15 minutes isn't going to do shit. You need an hour. You weren't high you just freaked yourself out, and probably ate some bogus shit because every edible story starts with, "an hour later..." Anyways I ate 14 pot gummy bears on new years eve. 5 was the recommended dose for the moderate smoker. Ate em and an hour later I was high as if I had just smoked a bowl. Pic related. Its the fuckn bears.

>Be me 16
>At friends house
>Bought cookie edible for myself and my other friend
>Eat edibles for the first time
>Put in eye drops
>Friend's mom calls us to the kitchen
>His younger brother (age 4) wants to have a dance party.
>Dance to "Time to pretend" by MGMT on repeat with my friend, his brother, and his mom for a good 20 minutes.
>Slowly reality seems like a dream
>Once music stops, we go back to his room
>an hour passes and we are fully baked
>Friend stands up and says "im not feeling too good"
>Projectile vomits all over me and my new jacket :(
>He decides that its suspicious to tell his mom so he tries to eat the white milky puke off his hands and the carpet
>Friend's younger brother walks in
>I start crying because im so fucking high
>He starts crying because i'm crying
>My friend starts puking again because hes trying to eat his vomit
>Friends mom runs up to see whats going on
>Friend tells mom everything
>She calls 199 because "weed will kill you"
>My friend and I get grounded for 4 months
>Worth it

I don't get like you other Anons. First time I did dabs I did 5 or so and landed on the fucking moon. I want freaked out at all and had the time of my life.

>implying i give a fuck
Lol what are u, sober?

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/when-i-take-pills-i-can-do-anything

give this a listen when you're getting high OP

>had ate multiple pot brownies with pothead friends when i was 14 inside my front room
>together as a group we came up with $150 worth, couple of their relatives were drug dealers
>sometime later it kicks in and we practically all die, everyone was on the floor quietly laying limp
>I was sitting on my couch infront of them staring at the roof drooling, extremely focused on two things, everything else was nonexistent
>the sickeningly sweet taste of the brownies torturing my mind, so much of that fucking chocolate flavor just pulsating like a headache
>endless ringing in my head, the kind where you're in a quiet room but kind of louder
>don't even remember how none of us got in trouble

I haven't touched anything chocolate since.

Weed is double edge sword. It will open certain kinds of understanding that you never could have understood. It will enlighten you spiritually if you allow it to. But at the same time it will also create a sort of mental void where you act more stupid when sober.

I have also had bad experience when edibles

>weed was always great
>heavy smoker
>got real high, always had a great time
>never scared
>one day neighbor knocks on my door
>made some home made space brownies
>gives me a few, thank him and he goes back home to eat some
>eat one because I know too much could be bad
>other edible experiences were very good highs but nothing insane
>1 hour goes by
>playing TF2 having a good time
>30 mins later
>starting to feel really high
>10 mins or so later cannot focus on playing tf2
>even fucking engineer sentry baby sitting is too much for me
>turn the game off
>flip on the cable to watch some TV so I can relax
>10 minutes late it hits me
>even watching TV is too much to handle I am fucking freaking out
>sit there having a panic attack
>burst into living room where my room mate is watching TV
>freak out and say I feel really bad
>he says its just pot I will be fine
>few minutes later all my muscles tense up
>cannot move
>cannot talk
>stuck in fetal position having something almost like a seizure for 40 minutes
>room mate very close to calling 911
>start to recover
>was high for the next 6 hours

After it was all said and done my neighbor realized his oven was slanted and not perfectly level. When making the brownies all the oil or whatever it was seeped into one corner. I ended up getting that corner and getting an ultra dose of THC. Shit was fucked and scarred me for a while to the point where even normal weed gave me a panic attack. I am better now but I am very wary of where I get edibles. Shops only never home made.

I am one of those people who is sober almost all the time. Only time I drink is weekend or during breaks which is now. Not drinking tonight though since I want to hit the gym in the morning. You really need to think about your life if you go that far to get high man. It was just depressing and I don't even know you.

Stop using cannabis. You will end up with schizophrenia

what you call a bunch of pussies? thats what this post is all about

>not high 24/7

toplmao

youve never greened out have you?

That was not a weed brownie user lol Weed doesn't do that to you

>i overdosed on weed

>>Smoked weed 4 too many years and too often
>>Fucked my head up
>>On meds 10 years later

Be careful with brain

It can be fun. I guess it's just a little freightening because I almost half expect shit to start climbing out of the screen.

Also, everyone can tell when I'm high. There's really no denying it.

Edible overdoses are real, they aren't actual overdoses but they fuck you up.

Look it up

>Decide to get super high when my dad leaves the house
>First 20 min as the high beings to settle in
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>doorbell rings
>oh shit
>keep it cool man, they won't know your high if you try to act normal
>open the door and see animal control lady with her van
>she tells me my dog ran away and they have collect him to bring him back
>she asks if she can bring him out of the van and give him to me
>my dumbass answer:
>nah don't worry about it you can bring him back tomorrow of you want
>she realizes that I'm high and starts laughing
>Im laughing
>I get my dog back and we chill
>life is good m8

*laughing increases*

ive smoked for 24 years am 42 now am fine you are a weak minded pussy all good

17, get ounce of icky sticky, don't know shit about edibles, use a quarter in like 1 batch of brownies.
I ate six. The mother of my child (then just a friend) comes round and I struggle to explain how fucked up I am. sleep for a day and a half, eat 3 more and sit at park for 7 hours listening to tuneskies. never had a bad experience with edibles. trick with paranoia is to ride it and let it go.

Edibles are the only source of weed where you can ingest 1000's of MG's of pure THC. You are just ignorant, if you wanna keep being retarded then go ahead. Please go to shop and buy a few 1000mg candies and eat them.

I feel like the weed brownies ended up grounding you with a kid when your chick friend was desperate enough to fuck some low self esteem stoner. Now there's offspring involved. Fuck

Duds of truth... OP is full of shit

>It makes you smarter thats why you get so freaked out because you become aware of how unaware

Youre in possession of a rarely high level of stupidity user.

Never read anything more retarded. Intent to gave a real opinion ?.

15 minutes, no fucking way your body can absorb the thc through stomach lining that fast.
OP is bullshitting

It's anti-drug propaganda. One user discovered most of the threads on here are posted by the nsa

actually I agree with that user, When you smoke weed you become aware of conscious thoughts that you had no idea existed. Thats why sometimes people get mental problems from smoking weed

I know you're not me, but you might as well be me. Here's my story about how I got to where I am now:

I smoked bud for 8 years, from age 16 until just this last August. It was an occasional, exciting weekend thing in high school, but became a huge crutch for me in college. I became very reclusive and it was my main hobby. I'd spend hours upon hours each day toking and watching YouTube videos. I discovered many cool movies and music, but goddamn it was a huge waste of time. I eventually dropped out of college and moved into an apartment where I turned smoking and introversion into a lifestyle. When I wasn't at work (the only time I left my home), I began experimenting with other "recreational" drugs like acid and mushrooms while all alone. All of these things screwed with my head beyond belief. I subconsciously felt like I was in danger every time I went out in public. I ended up moving back in with my parents over a year a go, which is where I still am today at age 24. For about the first 5 months of living back here, I refused to go almost anywhere (except my dealer's place). I began having serious panic attacks around the beginning of summer when I would get high. I decided to quit smoking 5 months ago when I finally realized that it was hurting me much more than it was soothing me. Since I've quit, I feel healthier everyday, I eat better, am way less paranoid, and my attention span is coming back incrementally. I'm returning to college classes next monday and am excited to see where my new, non-smoking life has in-store for me.

TL;DR smoking weed will catch-up with you and stifle your true potential. Also, it's pretty gay.

>Natural selection almost got my ass
Yeah I'm sure you bring freaked out for a few hours is as dangerous as drugs get. Fuck off.

>I can't handle recreational drugs responsibly.
>That means nobody else can at all and you should never do them ever.

Maybe learn how to act like an adult and not abuse things before handing life advice about it.

>Be me 17
>Buying weed from my usual dealer (4g)
>Always trying to get me to smoke with him
>Pulls his usual shit and asks me if he wants to smoke a blunt
>I reluctantly agree and get in his car
Keep in mind that I have 4 grams of weed
>As he is driving me to the forest areas (where we usually smoke) he asks if his friends can join in
>I tell him that its fine
>We get to our smoking spot
>2 Charcoal niggers appear with 1 light skin
>Black people make me nervous
>They turn out to be pretty chill so I loosen up as my dealer rolls the blunt
>We start smoking
>Dealer tells me that he left in a lot of tobacco
Note: Ive never smoked tobacco and I was a scrawny guy
>Immediately I get dizzy from the nicotine because im taking large hits
>I keep it to myself
>We continue smoking and talking
>My high hits like a fucking brick
>Its really awesome until I start feeling the effects of nicotine poisoning
>The black guys all develop Jamaican accents
>I puke out of no where
>Every little sound is magnified x10
>A loud ringing starts in my ears
>I feel like I can see everything extra clearly
>Then I remember my 4 grams of weed in the car
By this time my face is red and im sweating bullets. It is the worst experience of my life.
>I look at the big niggers as I stand up and say
>"HEY NIGGAS DID YOU STEAL MY MF WEED?"
>I get the shit kicked out of me and they end up stealing my weed and shoes
>I lay in the forest for the next 2 hours thinking i'm the Survivorman trying to survive
>The sickness subsides
>I forget about getting beat up
>I decide to go get some snacks from the local 7/11
>Walk into the store covered in blood
>My fucking mom is in there buying cigarettes
>She sends me to some "your teen is a crazy fuck" place to get "reformed"
>I really hate niggers and weed

If I told you I was black, how scared would you be?

>42 years old
>on Sup Forums
>am fine

k

Of course because they don't know how to handle the situation so the fear keeps building, more chemicals and firing synapses causes imbalance you need to level yourself or you become imbalanced

Ever seen a person with bipolar
It's curable
It just seems like a condition but it's actually just deep thought that gives your body the go to start doing shit like get angry, happy whatever

It's so weird i've met people that have had some weird experience like psycosis
And people who smoke and don't smoke all describe very similar things it's amazing yet they are so different in personality everything

I personally believe it's gov programming to distract us like everything else

Btw you know how mk ultra works
Emotional sequence
Constant repetition so you do it out of sub and you just dismiss it as social skills lol

Weed is a great drug and is only a problem for a very very small amount of people any doctor will tell you that.. dont become part of that small minority and ull be fine op shouldnt do drugs hes a highly strung retard probly a sjw tranny ..

it's still better advice then, "don't know how to handle drugs? keep doing them anyway". At the very least those in a similar situation can hopefully learn from this user's example can't we?

Whats with people defending their life style choices so aggressively? Is your defensive anger and your patronizing comments supposed to be convincing?

I've had edibles kick in that quick when I ate a shittton

im an internet tough guy. fuck you