Okay Sup Forums I need your advice

Okay Sup Forums I need your advice..
Sit down and listen!

I am with my GF together since Dec. 2011,
Last year February she broke up because I watched through her found and found out that a she is texting with a guy, Its hard to explain, last thing I was seeing was, that they send each other Pics, like what they're doing and feet. (wtf) I asked her nicely, I wasnt even jealous or something. Seems like she got mad and she threw me out of the house (thats part 1 guys its a long story)

While that happened, I was fucking mad at her because she threw me out and me lil puss was going out.
I didn't text her or something and on Valentine's day, where she expected me to give her something as a gift and to be sorry (for what nigga) but I didnt. Well she broke up.

I had a good friend(girl by then) she had a perfect body, perfect ass, perfect everything but I didnt wanted to start anything (I am a puss user I know but keep reading)
Days passed by and we were hanging out alot, I even slept with her in a bed and we were making out and she sucked me. After a few days later I fucked her in the bed. We both didn't wanna have any relationship. A month passed by or two and we still hung out.

So my Ex-GF came back, told me she was soo so so sorry about what she had done with me and that it wasn't a smart decision at all.
I know I am a pussy okay, but I took her back and on July she wanted to tell me that she sucked a dick from a guy I know. (Guess who Sup Forums - the one she was texting with.) And told me he had a little dick, why would I even care man.
And she broke up again because she can't forgive herself (what the fuck am I bad at sex or what) On the same day I was driving around and at that moment, when I was driving around, I passed by at a park. This bitch got into the car with my "school "friend''".(I'm not that pussy, later on I punched one of his teeth out).

Well he fucked her. And she sucked another guys cock
In 1 year 3cocks sucked plus someone fucked her. Should I take her back?

NO

Dude, don't.
I know it's always so tempting to go back to what you already know since it's familiar/easy/whatever the fuck your reasons are.

But I've seen friends do it, I've done it myself, and you're about to do it too.

Break the cycle, user. Don't take back that cheatin' ho.

PUMP AND DUMP user PUMP AND DUMP USE YOUR FUCKING NOGGIN

Is pic related?

Don't take that whore back OP

You will be taking her back, no matter what people here will tell you to do. That's why she came back for you in the first place, because she knows you are easy to be cucked.

err, no. Never go back.

the fact that you're asking if you should take her back means you're not sure you want to do that's a huge fucking "no".

so yeah. don't. pussy is pussy. you'll find it elsewhere.

yes op, go back. be a good little cuck and make sure you raise whatever Tyrone or Jamal she's knocked up with too.

sauce on pic.

to be honest, he writes like he's a Jamal or a Tyrone.

Partly this. Bang her until you find somebody better.

Jesus Christ
Learn fucking English and you might be able to find higher quality women. This one is a pos btw

Fuck, I'm so worried about the same thing.

OP is going to even reason it out in his head as "Oh fuck they don't know what she's gone through, and they should stop calling me names!"

Realize we're trying to get your shit together for you, and take the advice we're all giving you.

Realize that no matter what the cause of it was: once she's become capable of cheating and being a ho, she will remain capable of these things. Don't take her back, it will happen again.

Use her as fucktoy while finding new gf, dont EVER be serious with a whore

Nah dude, just asking for some advice, if it is the right choice, the answer seems pretty easy
Thanks man. Thats what I thought after I came back together with her, but I wasnt sure about that decision

Would be dumb kek
no dude, english isnt my first language

You're right man, fuck

Yeah, a good friend told me this too.

Let me know when you get back together so I can fuck her too.

I dont even care man

Then you have answered your own question.

>pussy is pussy. you'll find it elsewhere.

Fucking this.

fuck

This

Think about it. How can you trust her? She already cheated, she whored around, you cant expect loyalty from her, she WILL do it again and again and again, get a better one already

>no dude
>gets offended at being called a nigger

NO. Dude wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff POST THE BITCH

She thinks she can fuck whoever and always get you back. You shouldn't take her back, but you SHOULD establish dominance by making her prove herself to you before you reject her and leave her in the cold. Make her put together an insanely romantic time in public and at the high point of the night, call her a slut and walk out. Leave her with scars, user. Don't pussy out.

Actually user, though you should probably be done with her, it's hard to know for sure until we get a good look at what you're dealing with. Post her nudes