You can transform every breeding-aged woman on the planet any way you like

You can transform every breeding-aged woman on the planet any way you like.

How do you improve the world?

Remove vocal cords, teeth, and the ability to say no

Delete noise box

Maybe make the teeth retractable, unless you want a bunch of slobbering women who sound like Daffy Duck when they talk.

Removed the vocal cords... they cannot talk

Ever heard a dog with no vocal cords? They still bark, and it sounds horrifying

Women keep their vocal chords, but can only speak when they've got a cock in their ass, write when they've got a cock in their cunt or read when they've got a cock in their mouths.

Trappify all of them.

I would nap

Reprogram the brain so their only goal in life is to be constantly covered in cum. Also increase their breast size to DD if below

Sterilize them.

Make them all my personal harem

Prehensile tails are a must have

All women gradually begin to find their hands and feet being replaced with animal hooves & paws, along with animal tails and ears growing in.

Alongside those physical changes, women also find themselves struggling with humiliating and difficult-to-control animal instincts and behaviors, along with a growing loathing of clothing.

How long?

Just...fleshy, hairless monkey tails?

Cut off tits and give them a dick.

all women are 14 year old japanese girls

Make them milkable like cow so I could create a tit milk empire

Preferably with a dick at the end

They're all milkable right now - it's just a matter of inducing lactation in all of them against their will, and cause shit to happen to force them to allow themselves to be milked en masse like cattle.

Delete female.exe
Goodbye human race.

A little bigger than the persons thigh, I'm sure it could be adapted later if needed

And no more like cat tails I guess, with full control

That's pretty much what I meant, make them be constantly be producing milk or something like that.
>1 assemble personal harem
>2 milk them endlessly
>3 ???
>4 profit

They just disappear without warning in a blink of an eye? No horrible deaths or wishing them into the sun or turning them into, like, hamburgers or something first?

By making them all sterile. And giving them cancer.

Everyone gets laid because we're going extinct and there's a fuckton of irresponsible roasties roaming about looking to get as much fun as possible in their last few months.

I make them all men.

Wouldn't they still exist?
Just be unable to execute a function?

An oldie but goodie:

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

Put dicks on their tits instead of nipples

Just a point to all adding features ect...
They would be incredibly unlikely to have no affect on the men, I mean, If the females got tails, it stands to reason the men would too, if only eventually

Goddamn
That is glorious

This is the first, best answer.

It's really only a matter of deciding how much bigger all women's tits should be scaled up and how much milk they should all be forced to make.

Remove all traces of feminism, and fix that mudslime blanket-wearing shit.

So children need to be fucked every 4 hours during school?

Well, not necessarily
Take tits for example
Only women have them, not men.
So it could be like that, the tails or whatever would be purely female traits

i remember that

We're talking magic here, so presumably the female genome would be retroactively altered so that only women get tails (at least for the forseeable future).

Where does it say that?

Can you not imagine hot many land whales and wrinkled bone-bags would be exposing themselves along with the cutie pies? Ugh...

give them 45 penises around the circumference of their waist that resembles a skirt made of cocks.

Poof, gone.
I don't hate women, and don't wish for suffering, but I think we have completely fucked everything up as a species and need to be obliterated from the planet.

That's probably implied with the making women better part

Worth it just to see how feminists, lesbians and uggos react.

Imagine which of these bitches would be able to survive the longest if this shit were to kick in tomorrow.

BTW.. from an earlier. thread. 'Scuse the bad editing. I was in 4-bit 640x480 VGA mode. Long story unworthy here.

I make them all look like creepychan

Listen, we're trying to have a jack off fest here as we fantasize about our own perfect worlds where we have a chance of getting laid. Go be a different kind of faggot than us somewhere else

Nice edit. In a perfect would your computer would actually change her in real life.

Both genders have tits... we just lack excess adipose tissue and milk glands i guess?
Anyway, almost every difference is due to the balance of hormones we carry, not environment changes, such as mutations that lead to better survival, shorter wing spans on birds etc, which tend to pass on through the species rather than select genders
I'm no scientist though

if all females need to be fucked to read or write,
and children need to do such things, and are also female...

Hmm, probably replace their saliva with cum. It looks and tastes just like cum, not just saliva that looks like it. It has the same consistency and everything. It'd also be great to see feminists loss their minds from that

>improvement

Funny, I always imagined the enslavement of the world's women happening as the result of men being altered rather that women.

Specifically, men are reprogrammed to suddenly view all women as nothing but chattle, to the extreme that from men's new perspective, women have ALWAYS been pets/slaves/livestock but they've somehow set themselves free and now it's mens' responsibility to put females back into their place. Men retain their basic personalities and affections for the women in their lives, only now instead of viewing them as wives, daughters and friends, men can suddenly only view these women as property run amok.

Of course, this leads to all kinds of horror stories for women as they realize that the men in their lives have been reprogrammed overnight, and womens' shock at all this puts them on the defensive just long enough for men to start enslaving them (well, enslaving them *again* from men's point-of-view), with plans for slave processing centers drawn up in every large town and city in the world, the establishment of governmental bodies regulating the sale and purchase of women, and mandatory summons being distributed to all women and girls demanding they report to slave processing centers once they're built.

Fine, what about dicks? That's a male exclusive trait. The point is you only women would get it, you get what I mean

I like where this is going.

Oh okay, I thought they would have a sys file or something
tenacious cunts they are

So every woman becomes mucklemouthed and barely able to speak or breathe?

how do you suppose two holes would mate?

Nah, but you'll definitely have to run a registry cleaning program afterwards.

Make them biologically perfect in every way. Intelligent, strong, resistant to disease, and sexy as fuck. Then fill them with hormones to make them horny.

Within a few generations, the human species will be genetically perfect gods.

I'd have to vote for a non-consensual Dolcett-style world where no woman goes to her grave without being turned into food first.

plus every kiss would be like getting off with a camal

The thing is, would the hormones be able to outweigh how much of a pretentious cunt they would all turn into where they wouldn't fuck anything?

Wait a minute... they're all gone....
Who's gonna do the cleaning?

>Spit on own vagina
>Become self-pregnant
Immaculate conception

Just change it so every woman's saliva is replaced with actual cum so lesbians can't ever eat each other out without fear of accidentally knocking each other up...

Kek

So THAT'S where Jesus came from!

Guys are granted the power to export photos of any women in their fap folder into real life, Weird Science-style.

A special "export" command appears in each guy's fap folder, that - when used to export a photo - creates a perfect, flesh & blood duplicate of the woman in said photo as she existed at the moment that photo was taken.

Women can be exported multiple times from the same photograph, creating as many duplicates you like, and any adjustments made to an exported woman's source photo (either before she's exported or while she's alive after being exported) will be reflected in that woman's body.

Exported women will behave and age just like the original women documented in the photos, so if you there's technically nothing keeping you from trying to live out your life with Harry Potter-era Emma Watson, aside from the fact that she's completely undocumented and will probably wonder how she just suddenly wound up in some user's den without warning.

If that becomes too much of a problem, a "delete" command can also be found each each user's fap folder that will erase an exported woman from existence, or you can choose to "import" and then "save as" if you'd like to hang on to an imported woman but don't want to confuse friends when they drop by this weekend....

Would that count as inbreeding?

Can you give them all bigger tits, or at least that skinny dyke?

assuming the saliva has fertile sperm within it...
And the previous issues still apply... all you did was make the cum fertile....which the coil and other contraception could fix easily...

In a single afternoon, all women turn into food from the inside out.

Women still retain their human appearance, but instead of being made of blood, flesh and bone, their bodies are now comprised of one of the victim's favorite foods.

On the negative side, women fall apart pretty easily - hit or shove a woman and she's likely to lose a limb, or at worst, find her entire body collapsing under its own weight. Exposure to water will also cause most women to almost immediately erode, though almost every woman also quickly discovers that as long as a teaspoon of her body remains in a solid state, her body will eventually - over the course of a 24-hour period - reconstitute itself.

On the plus side, since women are no longer made of human flesh, they are now immune to any and all physical diseases, and since their bodies can automatically regenerate, world hunger nearly becomes a thing of the past overnight.

New laws need to be passed, however, outlawing the nonconsensual destruction and/ore consumption of women's bodies, and now that women are no longer made of flesh, they can no longer reproduce and can no longer even be technically labeled "human" or even "alive".

>which the coil and other contraception could fix easily
the...coil?

selfbreeding?

>assuming the saliva has fertile sperm within it...

This is Sup Forums and bein as it is full of faggots, I'm guessing semen in the saliva isn't a big stretch!

google is your friend

I wanna fuck Google in the o's

Should special stuff just happen to lesbians, feminists and SJWs like these?

I don't think I wanna be on that list...

>ITT boys that can't make eye contact at starbucks but think they could run a harem without getting beat to death by females.

I like the little hole on the e

Honestly? Introduce dominant genes to marginaly increase height, longevity, intelligence, and general health. Then after only two generations humanity as a whole is just better. Also increase every woman one cup size, completely remove nudity/sex based shame, make rape not traumatic, make jizz taste great, double frequency and power of sexual impulses and change the genes that pass down male sexual characteristics so that they pass down huge dicks to the next generation

No cuz theyre intelligent so they wouldnt become feminists

Aww man, only one cup size?

>make rape not traumatic

Wait what

It *would* be funny to somehow magically delete the human rights of all women literally overnight, so they'd all wake up tomorrow morning with the status of livestock and pets with men allowed to claim any of them as such on the spot.

I mean most boobs don't need huge improvement, they're pretty great as is

Just turn them all into Christina Hendricks

Perfect world

No more wars. World peace. Everyone wants to have fun and live free

True, but it would be fun to ramp up all tits by, like, 5 cup sizes for a day.

Maybe create a magic dial that's tied into the tits of every woman in the world (complete with a big shiny red LACTATE button) that someone could play with a few random times a year?

I'd go for a more subtle change. Any woman who isn't white, healthy, mentally sane (meaning no genderfluid shit or other nutcases), a meat eater, non feminist and atleast looks like a female is instantly sterile. The remainer are unable to get pregnant with any male who doesn't match with all the same points except has to look male.

The world would become a much greater place to live.

make it so the mind registers being dominated as a turn on, but the norm would be to try and stop such activity
making rape non traumatic

All wimmins is now succubi

Not sure if you've ever seen what someone looks like without teeth, but it changes their entire jaw structure over time. They'd all look ridiculous.

Even better if every woman's transformation into Christina Hendricks is slow and staggered, so some women are changing before others, giving women plenty of time to panic before they finally finish changing into The Perfect Woman.

they now all have a feminine penis.

WHO IS THE FAGGOT NOW?!
oh that's right still me.....

Why even keep them around?
Just have them all melt or turn into dust or some other horrible shit that they deserve.

guys seriously though.

How the fug do we change all women to christina hendricks

Refer to what OP said about age.