Alright faggots it's story time and then I need advice

It's all pretyped so the full thing will be up in like 5 mins

>Be me 21
>Work shitty retail job
>Single, haven't had a gf in 3 years
>Eventually at my shitty job, a new hire comes in
>She's about my age I think a year older
>We'll call her crazy bitch (CB)
>We all try to be friends at our job (the only good thing about the place)
>So the employees usually hang out after the store closes, I was a closer for the store at this point.
>We invite CB out and she seems nice, fits in decent since we're all a bunch of fucking weirdos anyway
>I never had any intention of dating CB, wasn't my type at all, plus she has a bf
>But noticed she was overly flirty with everyone at work
>Flash forward like 6 months later
>It's late Nov/Dec
>I'm home around midnight with some friends, not from work
>I get a text from CB
"Hey are you free right now? I'm having a bad day and I dont want to be home right now, let's get drunk or something"
>I immediately think I'm getting laid tonight and accept the fact
>Tell her to come over and chill with my boys then we'll talk after they leave
>Blah blah she comes over, gets male attention and they eventually leave
>We then go in my car to talk about what's up with her
>Really just wanted a place to fuck since my parents were home
>We get in my car and become best friends with a bottle of jack
>Get pretty drunk, her more than I
>Tells me her useless bullshit problems
>Finally shuts the fuck up
>Become aware that she came to instead of her bf
>Realize that this was probably her intention
>Start talking about sex to get where I want
>EnterTouchMode
>She's responding positively no bad signs
>As I try to get further she keeps saying "I have a boyfriend" and other useless shit while her body language is saying the exact opposite...
>I eventually tell her we're alone, drunk in my car, no one knows we're here right now and no one will have to know, do you wanna fuck?

>She says no, still giving off the opposite body reaction
>I back off because I know she's a crazy bitch based off of previous conversations and it will back fire on me
>we spend the next hour sleeping in my car, eventually take her into my bed and we sleep together
>no sex just in the same bed
>not about to get involved in some drama
>itsAlreadyTooLate.gif
>wake up the next morning
>nothing happened
>drove her home after a bit and that's it
>meet with her another night next week
>she didn't have any "problems" just wanted to "hang out"
>she just wanted more attention
>figured this was the night to try one more time
>same deal, we meet up, get in my car and drink
>I didn't have my bottle of jack with me so we bought beer
>I hate beer so I finished one bottle that night
>she drank way more than me but wasn't as drunk as the jack night
>I get right to what I want as soon as the opportunity opens
>based on previous conversations it was easy to tell that she liked being taken advantage of by men
>I spent the whole night calling her a bitch "in a joking manner" at every possible moment
>I meant it every time I said it
>got close to her and started choking her because she loves it
>she eventually starts moaning at one point
>start doing the stupid being vague about what I want to her
>not saying anything directly related to trying to fuck her
>at this point I'm just bored, I just wanted to get fucked, I could careless about her
>realize it's going nowhere and give up, she's getting annoying and I wasn't horny anymore
>spend the night in my car because I dont want her in my house
>eventually take her home in the morning
>later that night see my friend from work and he tells me that CB told him "I made her feel uncomfortable last night"
>I call bullshit and disregard it
>besides that every thing is normal for the next few days

>she doesn't hit me up to hang out and I never initiated any conversation to begin with
>also I didn't care
>I become busy with hobbies and shit
>don't text her, barely see her at work
>a few days later we're both working a 5am morning shift, with another co-worker and I'm late by 30 mins
>see CB and talk to her like I usually do
>don't mention what my friend told me
>don't care
>work the day and go home
>the next day I'm working with the other co-worker, CB isn't working
>he lets me know in the 30 minutes I was late, CB talked his ear off about how I'm a piece of shit for "making her feel uncomfortable" then "avoiding her" because I didn't get any
>I never made any effort to contact this girl
>she's clearly desperate because I won't give her attention anymore
>I tell him what's been happening
>turns out she told him everything already
>he agrees she's being crazy
>everyone at this job knows she's crazy
>whatever though I didn't do anything about this
>didn't text her, call her, and luckily we didn't work together for the next week
>I still was legitimately busy so it's not like I was sitting on my ass
>A few days later I see my friend that first told me about CB telling him "I made her feel uncomfortable"
>he then shows me a MASSIVE rant text she sent him basically saying I was a piece of shit
>didn't even read it, didn't care
>told him I dont care, and that I'm not gonna waste my time with her when I'm not gonna get anything out of it
>while that may seem like an asshole move, this girl is too flirty when we're together for her to appear innocent

>pretyped
my dick wants to slap the retards from the face of the earth. thank you.

>flash to 3 days ago
>we're working together, I'm on the last hour of my shift, she's just coming in
>not trying to be petty, I say hi
>act like usual, don't mention anything my two friends have told me
>she acts just like usual because I'm acknowleding her existence again
>I leave work and that's it, later that night she texts me and we have a short conversation
>I say how busy ive been and leave subtle hints that I dont have time ever to hang out
>the conversation left off with a happy new year text from her that I didn't answer
>was too busy having fun with my actual friends
>fastforward to yesterday, I'm at a friend's place and she calls me out of nowhere
>asks me if I'm free to hang out and talk
>tell her I'm busy and can't hang
>I'm not cold about it, keep a normal tone in my voice
>we end the phone call
>Today at my other job I get a text from her asking the same thing, to hang out and talk
>Say I'm busy and can't
>She says maybe some other time

...and that's where I'm currently at, I don't care about this girl. I dont even care that she's trying to make me look bad to my co-workers. I do feel like she's gonna crack and try to start some shit but I dunno, I feel like I can have fun and mess with this bitch.

So I ask you Sup Forums what do?

finally, quality Sup Forums content

bump, good text OP

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

It was nice of him to come prepared but this is hardly quality. It goes nowhere.

Op since I wasted my time reading this: just keep blowing her off. You're right she's probably gonna pull some weird shit eventually but the less contact you have the less leverage you give her.

Also, shit in hey lunchbag.

Next time she asks to hang out, have her come over then stab her in your car and drive her out to a different state and bury her in the woods. Idk man that's what I'd do to mess with her.

Hang out with her

P.S Shit content. You droned on for so long and didn't give any actual information. This could have been summed up in 10 lines easy.

>hey lunchbag

her, obviously

I like you

> I eventually tell her we're alone, drunk in my car, no one knows we're here right now and no one will have to know, do you wanna fuck?

HUGGGGEEEEE ROOKIE MISTAKE. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ask them if they wanna fuck, especially if they have a boyfriend. Two reasons, one it makes the decision theirs, and therefore makes them feel guilty, and second it makes it sound like you're begging, which is the best way you dry a pussy up.

You just gotta shut your bitch ass up and keep making out until they take over. I had a girl on top of me once saying she can't do that shit while she's taking her fucking clothes off. Don't be an idiot.

This

>stab
>in own car
recipe for getting sodomized by a mop handle in prison.

fuck you

Yeah this too, although he may have inadvertently dodged a bullet here.

there was a lot of context.
may have not been "good" but it was thorough. That is exactly what was needed to give op the correct advise.
you must be underage and/or uneducated

just general idea, I'll leave the details to him

>a lot of context

You meant to say too much unnecessary context, professor.

Learn to read. I said Shit CONTENT not context.

Normally I'd be on that side, trust me I could have easily taken what I wanted but I felt like she would use that shit against me because we work together. Like pull the "he raped me card".

If she was someone that I wouldn't see all that often or that didn't know my other friends it would be a very different story

Nah. The bitch is already causing drama at work. I know the type, she feeds off attention. He should have at least fed her some dick, drama was bound to happen as soon as he invited her over to chill.

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

my mistake user

She sounds exactly like the type to cry rape after. As a matter of fact that may have been her intention all along. I stand by my assessment that op dodged a bullet. His bets move saved him in the long run.

RUN OP
don't talk to her unless it is work related and ignore everything else.

I'm aware I'm fucked to begin with but I do think if I fucked her she would have twisted it to make it 10 times worse. At least when she eventually goes bat shit crazy at me for avoiding her she doesn't have something to seriously put against me in front of my co-workers.

I keep reporting these. I wonder if it helps at all.

>bets

beta* sigh

FUCK OFF

Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

I report a lot of shit.
mostly the /soc threads on /b and nothing happens.
mods don't care for board rules like they use to.
only international rules

In my opinion leave her alone user. She obviously thinks about you but if you do anything with her she'll most likely sing like a bird about everything trying to get attention from everyone. If she told everyone that you made her feel uncomfortable then she'll likely say you tryed to/did rape her. She is a CB.

I know they don't care about off topic shit anymore but considering this is actual spam I though they might.

Oh my God, I can't believe nothing came from it and you wasted my time. Fuck you and your pointless bullshit
>abandon thread

Fuck off
Sup Forums isn't made for fucking novels.

This
Just sounds like normal girls, and it sounds like you already know what you wanna do

I don't think b has any janitors anymore

Makes you long for the good ol days, doesn't it?

Ok so since OP is beta as fuck and everyone else in thread seems to be spergelording here is what you do OP:

Message ger saying something along the lines of hey sorry been so busy how are things, have a short convo then say got to go but say you will chat again some time. Don't send her another message, CB sounds like attention whore so she will message you again.

When she messages you again blank off saying you are too busy atm. When she messages again after that then have casual convo over kik or w.e and take a "fun selfie" or whatever shit you want to call it of you just chilling, then get her to send some back. Escalate it slowly (dont spaghetti and ask straight away) to getting nudes from her, once you have her nudes something comes up you got to go again. From there you are always too busy.

Have her nudes use her nudes keep crazy bitch in check, just remember to screenshot the fucking chat too so she can't rope you in to some creep shit.

I always get nostalgic when I think of astatalk

...it looks good on paper

You've never actually spoken to a woman, have you?

Tell her to fuck off and you have better "things" to do.

You out oldfagged me

I would have been 13 then sitting in my uncles garage watching him easily get peoples credit card numbers. the internet was so easy back then.
key logging was advanced but so simple

>get peoples credit card numbers.

in the 80's you could generate them by hand using a simple algorithm.